loganthackary

Donor
Feb 5, 2017
See the second to last line of your error log? It says Holiday Island 0.1.3.3. We are now playing Holiday Island 0.1.4.0. Somewhere along the line you didn't install correctly and/or the game did not convert an old save to the latest version. I would suggest uninstalling everything and trying again.
Copying my save from a previous version fixed it somehow, thanks! So yeah it was probably a messed up save

Reactions: Bantry

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
The next release is 0.1.4.1 beta which will be an incremental update.
It includes bug fixes and some new content.

The update from 0.1.4.0 to 0.1.4.1 has 55 new renders and videos right now!

New features and content

• Lacey gets the "follow me" renders --> will be part of 0.1.4.1 beta
  • Ivy gets the "flash breasts" renders --> will be part of 0.1.4.1 beta
  • Ivy gets the "follow me" renders --> will be part of 0.1.4.1 beta
  • Ivy gets an extended walk on the beach scene which is followed by a "sexting" --> will be part of 0.1.4.1 beta
  • Delizia gets the walk on the beach --> will be part of 0.1.4.1 beta
  • Delizia gets the night bar drink scene --> will be part of 0.1.4.1 beta
  • Desire gets the night bar drink scene --> will be part of 0.1.4.1 beta
Minor improvements and changes

• The phone's "picture frame" function for the new player room gets three new buttons: max zoom, min zoom, reset brightness --> will be part of 0.1.4.1 beta
  • Correction of about 100 typos and other language mistakes --> will be part of 0.1.4.1 beta
  • If the girl has the "follow me" renders , they will be used everwhere in the gym and before the walk on the beach scene --> will be part of 0.1.4.1 beta
Bug fixes

• Two of Delizia's sexting images had a capital letter "S" which cuases problems on unix systems --> will be fixed with 0.1.4.1
  • Two of the yumiko night bar images where she gets the drinks had some hair from Jennifer in it --> will be fixed with 0.1.4.1
  • Going on a scheduled date in any of the "normal locations" could lead to an empty background screen --> will be fixed with 0.1.4.1
  • Crash during save game update of some older version (global name 'gl_specific_herself' is not defined ) --> will be fixed with 0.1.4.1
  • Crash with: AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'g_textbox_transparency' --> will be fixed with 0.1.4.1
  • When you lift weights for an hour in the gym the image is not displayed --> will be fixed with 0.1.4.1
  • In any posing scene, if you exit while the first pic was on camera zoom, the image after that was zoomed/displayed in the wrong way --> will be fixed with 0.1.4.1

Is the update going to break save games?:
0.1.4.1 beta --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.

Estimated release dates:
0.1.4.1 beta --> 19/01/2019

vicaut

Oct 20, 2017
What is the correct day and time to meet Jennifer in her room, i think i trie everything but she is never there. So i don't get the new room :(((

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
What is the correct day and time to meet Jennifer in her room, i think i trie everything but she is never there. So i don't get the new room :(((
Have you talked with the receptionist? I believe she will call Jennifer to the front desk for you.

Player007

Oct 22, 2017
Have you talked with the receptionist? I believe she will call Jennifer to the front desk for you.
I have same Problem. I talked with the receptionist and was in new room with Jennifer.
Quest says now: Talk to Jennifer about the requirements for the new room. Visit her in her room.
But i cannot meet her in her room, i checked the times someone posted here before and she is not in her room.
What have i to do? Any things i missed?

Reactions: vicaut

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I have same Problem. I talked with the receptionist and was in new room with Jennifer.
Quest says now: Talk to Jennifer about the requirements for the new room. Visit her in her room.
But i cannot meet her in her room, i checked the times someone posted here before and she is not in her room.
What have i to do? Any things i missed?
Sorry that's a little different than saying you can't meet Jennifer to get the new room. I didn't realize she had already shown it to you. I do not remember my exact steps to meet her in her room, I may have gotten lucky and she was there the first time I stopped by. Or maybe I had to talk with her in the bar. Try different things until you get it right.

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Sorry that's a little different than saying you can't meet Jennifer to get the new room. I didn't realize she had already shown it to you. I do not remember my exact steps to meet her in her room, I may have gotten lucky and she was there the first time I stopped by. Or maybe I had to talk with her in the bar. Try different things until you get it right.
Same here it seems that I can´t trigger the Jennifer room scene 2 to gain acces to the new room, already trying it 2 days (real) different times and aproaches but nothing, did the room show witn Jennifer did also the bar talk about her breast , tried to acces jennifers room in between before starting the quest for her breasts

nothin! Im finished now with my ideas ......By the way outstanding game and impressive renders !

Player007

Oct 22, 2017
I have tried now from monday to sunday every 30 minutes even at night, allways the same, she is not in her room

luke2014

Jan 18, 2019
ru all on pc playing im on android where i first found this but sure not working right got through a lot of scenes but cant do anything at reception posted ealier on for help?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I have tried now from monday to sunday every 30 minutes even at night, allways the same, she is not in her room
Don't know what to tell you as I just replayed it without any problems. Jennifer showed me the room on Sunday night. Monday morning got up and had breakfast. Went to reception and asked about the room at 8:00am was told Joy had to be contacted, come back tomorrow. Did whatever all day Monday. Beach, gym, pool, bar, etc. went to bed around 1:00am. Awoke and went straight to reception and asked about room, was told Joy said alright as long as Jennifer okayed it and I had to speak with Jennifer in her room. Receptionist gave me the room number and off I went. Knocked on Jennifer's door at 7:30am Tuesday morning and she answered and told me the requirements to get the room.

4.00 star(s) 212 Votes