Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
total mistake images dont load and if you want to play a comic without a images then give it a try

shanarc

Aug 4, 2017
total mistake images dont load and if you want to play a comic without a images then give it a try
you need chapter 1 media to load the images. or if you have a previous version then just get the images from there instead of download.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
If you are going to use the Sims to make a sex VN, then why not use custom models and custom bodies. Loverslab has a lot of custom bodies that makes improves the sims in every way instead of the vanilla flat look present in the main game. For example something like Mrrakkon sims to give an idea of what I am talking about.

Reactions: Arcane666

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
then not are implemented in game? 2.5 G for nothing i'll desinstale it. total mistake
To be clear, only the images and videos from Chapter 2 are in the latest update. But starting a new game takes you to chapter 1. So yea, it's a lot if you're a new player. You're looking at almost 7GB for both chapter 1 media and the latest chapter 2 update.

qwer@07

Aug 5, 2018
Homeless [Ch.2 Public] [Five Against One][PC][Compressed]
Original Size : 2.47 GB Compressed Size : 196 MB

Homeless Chapter 1 Media
Original Size : 4.26 GB Compressed Size : 241 MB

This compression is unofficial

Last edited:

babilon29

Sep 5, 2017
MEGA Workupload
I just downloaded the compressed version, and the intro is just fine but when the episode itself starts it does not show any pictures it shows me "picture not found" and that is throughout the rest of the game.
What up with that, is it because of the compression or is the game itself buggy?

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
This is the second time I've run into this today with a Renpy download:

Code:
While running game code:
  File "game/day09.rpy", line 1025, in script
    hom "Nice! I'm fast learner!"
AttributeError: 'TransformState' object has no attribute 'size'
This appears to be a side effect of the latest Renpy SDK when attempting to load a saved game from the older release. Your choices are to start a new game or to go in and hack a Renpy runtime python file. Edit the game's renpy/display/transform.py source to add the following global variable "size" for the class after maxsize at line 113:

Code:
class TransformState(renpy.object.Object):

last_angle = None
    maxsize = None
    size = None
Don't be confused by the self.size variable which is already defined along with self.maxsize in the class init method at line 150.

Reactions: Stringy Bob

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
I hope a mod will edit the changelog for this new version as follows:

Remove the note about having to go back to a previous renpy version there. My post above is the fix necessary to get old saves to load with the new renpy SDK.

For your missing media, grab a copy of the images from the previous chapter 1 release (Homeless-0.8) game folder and paste it on top of chapter 2's images folder in the game folder. There will be a couple of files that overlap so just overwrite.

Note I still get a few missing images at the start but I didn't catch the details other than the fact that they were 09xxxx ones.

same error as babylon29 no images after the introduction
My understanding is that you have to download the Chap 1 Media from the OP to get the images/etc for the first part of the game. Try that and see if it works.

Last edited:

mastergig30

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 3, 2018
I hope a mod will edit the changelog for this new version as follows:

Remove the note about having to go back to a previous renpy version there. My post above is the fix necessary to get old saves to load with the new renpy SDK.

For your missing media, grab a copy of the images from the previous chapter 1 release (Homeless-0.8) game folder and paste it on top of chapter 2's images folder in the game folder. There will be a couple of files that overlap so just overwrite. Note that if you do this while in the game, exit it and restart/reload. Renpy only scans content on startup and will still complain about missing images if you don't do this if the game is running.

Note I still get a few missing images at the start but I didn't catch the details other than the fact that they were 09xxxx ones.
thank you very much it worked

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
For your missing media, grab a copy of the images from the previous chapter 1 release (Homeless-0.8) game folder and paste it on top of chapter 2's images folder in the game folder. There will be a couple of files that overlap so just overwrite.
The only thing to be careful of there is that there is one more chapter 1 update (Homeless 0.9) that you will miss out on if you simply copy the images and videos from v0.8. The best way to insure you see everything is to download Chapter 1 media on the OP, and extract those contents to the /game folder of chapter 2 v0.2.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Why in hell would the dev start chapter 2 before finishing up chapter 1? I guess that would explain the whole bit about James being suddenly dead that had me scratching my head.

The only thing to be careful of there is that there is one more chapter 1 update (Homeless 0.9) that you will miss out on if you simply copy the images and videos from v0.8. The best way to insure you see everything is to download Chapter 1 media on the OP, and extract those contents to the /game folder of chapter 2 v0.2.

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
Why in hell would the dev start chapter 2 before finishing up chapter 1? I guess that would explain the whole bit about James being suddenly dead that had me scratching my head.
Chapter 1 is finished. Mind you, the dev is not on this site. So, the thread is only being updated when people notify the OP that an update is available. This thread jumped from v0.8 to ch2 v0.2. The other 2 updates are available to the public, but since no one informed the OP, this thread kind of just skipped a couple updates.

And James' death is sudden. There's a bit of a time skip between v0.9 and ch2.

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
MEGA Workupload
Please compress Chapter 1 Media from OP too (4,58GB), without it the game doesn't work.

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
This is the second time I've run into this today with a Renpy download:

Code:
While running game code:
  File "game/day09.rpy", line 1025, in script
    hom "Nice! I'm fast learner!"
AttributeError: 'TransformState' object has no attribute 'size'
This appears to be a side effect of the latest Renpy SDK when attempting to load a saved game from the older release. Your choices are to start a new game or to go in and hack a Renpy runtime python file. Edit the game's renpy/display/transform.py source to add the following global variable "size" for the class after maxsize at line 113:

Code:
class TransformState(renpy.object.Object):

last_angle = None
    maxsize = None
    size = None
Don't be confused by the self.size variable which is already defined along with self.maxsize in the class init method at line 150.
Doesn't work, the game won't even start after I add "size = None".
screen.jpg
EDIT: It worked when I changed maxsize = None to size = None, without adding anything.

Last edited:

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Not having a traceback about why the game didn't start doesn't help, but I'll take a guess why it didn't work for you. Python is sensitive about indent level using that in place of cues like "{}" and ";". Text editors will often attempt to optimize idents by substituting tabs in place of spaces in order to to reduce file sizes. Python doesn't like that and will complain when it sees a tab in place of 4 or more spaces. My Linux editor of choice is Emacs. It will optimize spacing using tabs in place of spaces when auto indenting. Big problem for Python. It does have a Python and even a Renpy mode where it knows better and will just use spaces instead. So I simply associated .rpy files in it to throw it into Renpy edit mode.

I suspect you simply did a replace of maxsize with size there without having your editor muck with the indenting. You could also have just copied and pasted that maxsize line twice and then changed the variable to accomplish the same thing.

Doesn't work, the game won't even start after I add "size = None".
View attachment 1559453
EDIT: It worked when I changed maxsize = None to size = None, without adding anything.

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes