alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Question for anyone who has actually tried to push the number of characters loaded into the game up to the limit, does it have an adverse effect on performance even though we only ever see one or two at a time? I've been working on a full class in Koikatsu and have been mulling over the possibility of converting them into the AI Shoujo/Honey Select 2 art style. I know the number of girls in AI Shoujo, particularly once you pass the vanilla four girl limit, does affect the frame rate pretty badly, but AI Shoujo is completely open world minus the transition between islands and nothing gets unloaded except between the two islands. However, it is my understanding that only the girls involved with a specific event in a specific location within the building are loaded at all in Honey Select 2 and only during an event. So do they all still drop the frame rate even when a girl is inactive? There would be around 98 girls loaded into groups, just 2 girls shy of maximum and right on the number of actual free slots in the school in Koikatsu.

About to download the 4.0.1 version, had a couple of quick questions I am hoping people could help me with

I have a mac and play this through windows using Parallels Desktop
1. Even though I change mice, I still cannot control the camera with my mouse at all, I can only control with the arrow keys, I have some movement in create mode, but not a lot
2. Is there a way yet to get cards from earlier version of Honey Select 1 to work with DX? or should I still use the method of running both games at once, and just replicating the stats
3. Is there a way to improve squirting? or make it that there is a button you can press? anything like that

Thanks
1. That's a unity engine problem I'm quite sure... Same thing happens when playing the game remotely, like with Shadow or something.
2. Nope, manually copying sliders and adjust as needed.
1. I also believe this to be a Unity issue, not a Honey Select 2 issue. Though I have never had it happen on an Illusion game, I have had it happen on other Unity games. However, I cannot prove it to be a Unity issue and not just a coincidence that it happened only on non-Illusion games with me.

2. As STN said, Honey Select 1 is completely incompatible. This is a sequel to that game, not a new version of the same game. Illusion has only ever done compatibility between games one time with another coming up, that one time already done being this game with AI Shoujo and the upcoming compatibility being Koikatsu with Koikatsu Sunshine.

3. Not really, I mean there's always modding, but that's it. I do believe squirting was modded in anyway as I distinctly do not remember ever seeing it in an unmodded, meaning nothing but the translation, game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sepheyer

Antarah

Jan 19, 2018
Need some help:

There used to be a folder (can't remember if it was on mega or google drive) with a whole bunch of stuff like character cards, clothes, etc. I can't find it anymore (searched the thread but couldn't find it). If someone knows what I'm talking about please help! Thanks

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
1. I also believe this to be a Unity issue, not a Honey Select 2 issue. Though I have never had it happen on an Illusion game, I have had it happen on other Unity games. However, I cannot prove it to be a Unity issue and not just a coincidence that it happened only on non-Illusion games with me.
yes, it is indeed a unity issue. Might be related to a given unity version and newer though. Gave it a quick test on Shadow... KK, HS2 and Cities Skylines... all had problems with the mice input.

Reactions: alex2011

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Наверное при последнем обновлении что-то удалилось, так как в студии S-Dick Type A Track Nearest когда крепишь к персонажу то начинает действовать гравитация пола и даже Dick navigator не помогает. Я так же не знаю для чего в студии нужен в вещах Dick puller. Сегодня пытался понять как действует плагин Deformers v0.5 в студии. Если не ошибаюсь было видео где показано как с помощью этого мода можно деформировать одежду чтобы она выглядело снятой. Хотел опробовать это для видео. Так же вопрос Deformers надо выбирать при редактирование персонажа чтобы потом в студии этим пользоваться или можно будет потом в самой студии добавить. И по другому поводу. Забыл как в студии объединить два предмета или двух персонажей, Очень давно это делал, так что если видео как это делать или инструкция есть что-бы напомнить то буду рад.

Probably, during the last update, something was removed, since in the S-Dick Type A Track Nearest studio, when you attach it to a character, the gravity of the floor starts to work and even the Dick navigator does not help. I also don't know what the Dick puller is for in the studio. Today I tried to understand how the Deformers v0.5 plugin works in the studio. If I'm not mistaken, there was a video showing how with the help of this mod you can deform clothes so that it looks removed. I wanted to try it out for a video. Also, the question of Deformers must be chosen when editing a character so that later in the studio it can be used, or it will be possible to add it later in the studio itself. And on another occasion. I forgot how to combine two objects or two characters in the studio, I did it a long time ago, so if there is a video how to do it or there is an instruction to remind me, I will be glad.

May 12, 2021
Last edited:

errando

Dec 21, 2018
Hi can someone tell me what do I do with the 50 GB sideloader mod pack? Where do I extract and what is for?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hi can someone tell me what do I do with the 50 GB sideloader mod pack? Where do I extract and what is for?
Put the extracted Sideloader folders, there should be several inside a folder with the same name as the packed archive, in the Mods folder. It adds things for the studio and maybe some hair and other accessories, but nothing of consequence, so it can be discarded if you would rather just have the free space it takes up.

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
Because illusion has announced that they're working on their own steam release, so fakku won't handle this one... Maybe
Well...crap. I don't know if that's going to be a good thing or a bad thing, I fully expect something to be screwed up or taken out if Illusion ends up doing it. Strange thought I know, just have a sinking feeling.

May 12, 2021
What program can i use to download cards in-game?
i dont what? i cannot download cards in the main menu of the game because i need an VPN but i dont remember which is
Need some help:

There used to be a folder (can't remember if it was on mega or google drive) with a whole bunch of stuff like character cards, clothes, etc. I can't find it anymore (searched the thread but couldn't find it). If someone knows what I'm talking about please help! Thanks
HS2_How do I.gif

PROTIP: go to /account/ -> preferences, scroll down to (Posts) per page and set to 100. That way you aren't asking the same cursed question that has been asked 50 times before. Scroll to the bottom and hit [Save]. I highly recommend you use the BACK one page and READ, the that is not enough, BACK again, again, again. Your question will have been answered. if you don't know how to SEARCH for a question that has been asked 100 times already.

cTiIInW.png

If that does NOT work try this forum.

This thread is for notifications/bug reports for STN and issues people are seeing with mods.

If you have basic questions try.
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...niiserekuto2-ribidoo-discussion-thread.47630/
Tutorials for Studio
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-hs2-studio-neo-chara-maker-help-guides-thread.66252/
Card Sharing
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-and-honey-select-2-card-sharing-thread.44248
Scene sharing
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-honey-select-2-studio-neo-scene-sharing-thread.85125
Extra threads that may or may not cover existing Unity Illusion game questions
https://f95zone.to/threads/ai-shoujo-r9-1-illusion.34853/
Memes, Discussion about Game Development, How to pr8 games, How important and great you are. You are invited to create your own topic:
https://f95zone.to/forums/off-topic.106/

May 12, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Probably, during the last update, something was removed,
S-Dick Type A Track Nearest studio,
What is the name of the map and sideloader module? Do you have any small cropped screenshots?

Today I tried to understand how the Deformers v0.5 plugin works in the studio. there was a video showing how with the help of this mod you can deform clothes so I wanted to try it out for a video.

Also, the question of Deformers must be chosen when editing a character so that later in the studio it can be used, or it will be possible to add it later in the studio itself. And on another occasion. I forgot how to combine two objects or two characters in the studio, I did it a long time ago, so if there is a video how to do it or there is an instruction to remind me, I will be glad.
please use the [ SPOILER="RU" ] and [ /SPOILER ] tag to prevent double stacking original post.
spoiler.png
please use that object to bookmark things important to you. no one will remember what you read.
those bookmarks are saved in the second bar 8th postion here at f95.
bookmark.png

If you want to book mark an imporant post click on the number next to the bookmark object and bookmark that on your browser.

Please start using small screenshots and POINT to what you are talking about... There is much lost in translation

Tutorials for Studio
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-hs2-studio-neo-chara-maker-help-guides-thread.66252/
it is YOUR responsibility to remember and bookmark those "VIDEOS"

If anyone is able to help this person please do.
If it's a genuine bug identified that's important!
Sincerely? the questions are formatted in to vague a fashion/style for many people here to unpack correctly.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Well...crap. I don't know if that's going to be a good thing or a bad thing, I fully expect something to be screwed up or taken out if Illusion ends up doing it. Strange thought I know, just have a sinking feeling.
It will be a VERY good thing. The last time Fakku handled an Illusion release, they tried to stop the production of other games using the assets from a version of the game they do not control despite only having distribution rights, games like Harem Hotel, whose developer, Runey, was directly involved in the fiasco as one of Fakku's targets. Let's just say Illusion didn't take too kindly to Fakku's shenanigans as it goes against Illusion's usual 'let them be' policy.

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
What is the name of the map and sideloader module? Do you have any small cropped screenshots?
Включил при загрузки игры авто обновление и один из файлов Hooh удалился и после этого вроде всё норм стало с S-Dick Type A Track . Но утверждать не могу так как проверял только S-Dick который без навигатора, с ним в порядке всё.

I turned on the auto update when loading the game and one of the Hooh files was deleted and after that everything seemed to be normal with the S-Dick Type A Track. But I can’t say, because I only checked the S-Dick, which is without a navigator, everything is in order with it.

May 12, 2021
Включил при загрузки игры авто обновление и один из файлов Hooh удалился и после этого вроде всё норм стало с S-Dick Type A Track . Но утверждать не могу так как проверял только S-Dick который без навигатора, с ним в порядке всё.

I turned on the auto update when loading the game and one of the Hooh files was deleted and after that everything seemed to be normal with the S-Dick Type A Track. But I can’t say, because I only checked the S-Dick, which is without a navigator, everything is in order with it.
I just ask you to stop repeating yourself. Use the spoiler tag to fold the orginal.

I asked you to take a screen shot. With alt-prt-scrn or cntl-prt-scrn. cntl-v into paint. crop the image. save as .png. attach to message. to be forum friendly. Use the General discussion thread. Use the Tutorial thread. And Read more pages.

Why are you ignoring? The correct recommendation. for help.

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
I just ask you to stop repeating yourself. Use the spoiler tag to fold the orginal.
I didn't think it was a problem, before that I always wrote in this format. I always added an auto translation to the original. It's not difficult for me not to copy a text with a translation. I added screenshots as needed to messages sent earlier.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

I asked you to take a screen shot. With alt-prt-scrn or cntl-prt-scrn. cntl-v into paint. crop the image. save as .png. attach to message. to be forum friendly. Use the General discussion thread. Use the Tutorial thread. And Read more pages.

Why are you ignoring? The correct recommendation. for help.
There is actually a better way to do screenshots with Illusion games, just use the in game hotkey for it. There is a way to take it both with and without the UI depending on what you need the screenshot for. As an example, you may need to report a bug that is somewhat hidden by the UI. However, the usual Windows hotkey will take the screenshot as is, including the UI that hides the issue in this hypothetical case. For that purpose, F11 will take a screenshot from within the game itself and it will not include the UI, or at least I've never figured out how to get it to not disappear when using F11 if it can keep the UI with that hotkey, but F9 will depending on how you go about using that one.

Я не думал что это проблема, до этого я всегда в таком формате писал. Всегда к оригиналу добавлял авто перевод. Мне не трудно текст с переводом не копировать. Скриншоты я по надобности добавлял в сообщения отправленные ранее.
It really isn't, or at least this is the one and only time on any forum, including F95, where I've ever read a comment about doing it with a spoiler like that. The only thing I have ever read about using another language on here is to make sure to include English in your comment, which you did, even if you have to use a machine to do it.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes