Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
cool to know about the hair. i'll put on my glasses next time to notice. haha.

as for the audio, the settings was the first thing i checked. Master is on full. the different voices are on full volume too. i restarted the game and nothing. the thing is that the voices work during actual gameplay. it's weird,
I don't know if it's different for the actual game because I only use the creator but it looks like the voice volumes are completely useless in creator. I normally have everything muted but decided to poke around in the setting to see if I could replicate it and voice volumes don't do shit as far as I could tell. For what ever reason they clumped the voice audio in with "System SE". Maybe you turned that down/off? Other than that I'm out of ideas.

Reactions: slammingsalmon

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I'm 99% sure we're describing the same thing in different ways. I did end up with a folder containing HoneySelect2.exe, which I wouldn't have done without following the basic process correctly.

Yes, Mega is where I got my files. My files show as 3.41Gb on disk, which is probably just a rounding error from what Mega shows. The main thing is that 17 of the 18 pieces are the exact same size, with the 18th file being the 'remainder'.

My bad, I said "62Gb" because Windows shows it as 62,xxx,xxx KB. The file is 59.4 GB, which is the proper conversion from KB.

View attachment 2591399

That's what I'll try next, I guess. Thanks! :)
All looking good, so I´ve no idea why this doesn´t work.
Anyway you only should have the splitted files in the folder before you start to extract the .001 part to your game folder.

Last edited:
Reactions: Borrowed_Distant

Borrowed_Distant

Sep 21, 2021
All looking good, so I´ve no idea why this doesn´t work.
Anyway you only should have the splitted files in the folder before you start to extract the .001 part to your game folder.
Just wanted to let you know that the Torrent was able to fix my corrupted download!

There's a (pretty easy) process to get BitTorrent to "recognize" your existing download file, and redownload only the corrupted chunks. This was way faster for me than redownloading even one "split" file part would have been.

In my case, even though my file was so corrupt that I had 2,600+ file errors when unzipping, BitTorrent only needed to download 20MB to fix me up. (I'm so glad I didn't need to download much more, as I'm already near my data cap.)

Now I was able to get into the game menu, and noticed that there is sound/music during startup as well, which was previously missing.

Anyway I updated my original post on the off chance that someone else has a similar situation in the future.

Thanks for your patience working with me, and for the reminder to try the torrent.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Just wanted to let you know that the Torrent was able to fix my corrupted download!

There's a (pretty easy) process to get BitTorrent to "recognize" your existing download file, and redownload only the corrupted chunks. This was way faster for me than redownloading even one "split" file part would have been.

In my case, even though my file was so corrupt that I had 2,600+ file errors when unzipping, BitTorrent only needed to download 20MB to fix me up. (I'm so glad I didn't need to download much more, as I'm already near my data cap.)

Now I was able to get into the game menu, and noticed that there is sound/music during startup as well, which was previously missing.

Anyway I updated my original post on the off chance that someone else has a similar situation in the future.

Thanks for your patience working with me, and for the reminder to try the torrent.
Happy you got it so far!

Anyway very interesting recognition - didn´t know you can "repair" your downloaded files via torrent :D

Reactions: Borrowed_Distant
Feb 3, 2022
I don't know if it's different for the actual game because I only use the creator but it looks like the voice volumes are completely useless in creator. I normally have everything muted but decided to poke around in the setting to see if I could replicate it and voice volumes don't do shit as far as I could tell. For what ever reason they clumped the voice audio in with "System SE". Maybe you turned that down/off? Other than that I'm out of ideas.
hmm? i do have the system effects off. i'll toggle them on and see what's up.

some other questions if that is ok?

to use Optional Mods from the BRpack, do i just drag and drop to main directory or how does that work?

in regards to clothing, is there a way to preview how the shirt/skirt/pants/etc will "undress? what i mean is that i have seen that some pants don't come all the way off, instead they go down to the knees. some underwear comes all the way off while sometimes it goes down to both knees. pantyhose/leggings sometime rip at the crotch while other times it just goes down to one leg. stuff like that. sorry if my explanation is weird.

btw, thank you for the help.

Reactions: Skeltom

tetasricas

Aug 20, 2022
There are too many links
Will somebody tell me if this link ( ) is the best way to have full game?What´s the difference between the other links

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
hmm? i do have the system effects off. i'll toggle them on and see what's up.

some other questions if that is ok?

to use Optional Mods from the BRpack, do i just drag and drop to main directory or how does that work?

in regards to clothing, is there a way to preview how the shirt/skirt/pants/etc will "undress? what i mean is that i have seen that some pants don't come all the way off, instead they go down to the knees. some underwear comes all the way off while sometimes it goes down to both knees. pantyhose/leggings sometime rip at the crotch while other times it just goes down to one leg. stuff like that. sorry if my explanation is weird.

btw, thank you for the help.
The optional mod are usually just drag and drop into the main directory. Where BepInEx and the exe to launch are located. the mods should have a little note that says "Copy to game root to enable".

I don't know of a way in the main creator to do it but BR should come with the Gravure plugin that lets you see that stuff. Press "G" and drag the window out of the way to see the states of the clothing.

Gmod.png

Reactions: slammingsalmon

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
What do you guys think is better for making animated scenes, VNGE or timeline? I don't want to learn both if I don't have to lol.
Timeline is the faster and cheaper way to make animations, VNGE is more complete and complicate.
In timeline I have made good anims, but to my taste, plains and simple; in the other hand, VNGE game me more satisfaction in works I have made, but also gave me a lot of headaches and heart arrests xD
my advise is:
learn first timeline, then vnge

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
There are too many links
Will somebody tell me if this link ( ) is the best way to have full game?What´s the difference between the other links
That looks right to me. That's the page for R12 you go to after starting here

I would not this later one for future reference as that will cover all release versions (and has other Illusion game links)

Reactions: turbojoe
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes