akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
I apologize if this was already answered.....or if this is not the write area for this....
Can someone explain how you save an animated scene into a vid, after you switch out your "characters". I mean as soon as the scene loads its already doing its thing you hear sounds etc. I just need guidence to switch out to my characters and then record and export.

Also if a scene was explained to be animated but its the only scene that doesn't animate...how to check why and what to look for with downloading future scenes.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kaseijin

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
What do you guys think is better for making animated scenes, VNGE or timeline? I don't want to learn both if I don't have to lol.
I'd definitely go for VNGE's clip manager for anything that isn't a back and forward pelvis thrust
Hi.
Is there any way/mod to add vaginal fluids?
To the main game? Not that I know of.
If you want to make poses / animations in studio, you can modify some of hooh's "cummies" to look more like fluids instead of cum using material editor.
I thought they were already in the game. Speaking of which....I used to "See" her squirt but they don't do it anymore, did that change? is there a place i can check?
Uh, yea, if they just meant squirting, that's already in the game.
93GB ??? wtf
yyyeaaa I really wish this game wasn't so fucking gigantic..

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
I apologize if this was already answered.....or if this is not the write area for this....
Can someone explain how you save an animated scene into a vid, after you switch out your "characters". I mean as soon as the scene loads its already doing its thing you hear sounds etc. I just need guidence to switch out to my characters and then record and export.

Also if a scene was explained to be animated but its the only scene that doesn't animate...how to check why and what to look for with downloading future scenes.
Hi!

No problem! I will try to answer you
In studioNoev2 The tool for video export is named "video export" itself. It is include in the BR12 already. I don't remember how to summon it but is easy to know: open Studio and hit F1, then in the search box type "video" and it will tell you how to make it work. I reccomend to set the default value in "built in", MP4, and a framerate of 25-30 fps
Well, assuming you managed to make it work, the next step is synch your actors. Once you decide the point to start, click the tab in "anim", then you will find a "Reset all" at the bottom. click it and then start recording. I guess you want to record the whole scene, whit cams include, so you have to go to scene manager and set te next scene as a record, then click on record in video export and wait to finish.

In the scenes that doesn't start, i can imagine is an scene done in "timeline" plugin. in that case, you have to "press play" to make it running.
I hope this info helps you. My english sometimes get rusty. I use to get near my machine On weekends, so if you still need assistance, I going to be willing in help you out.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hi.
Is there any way/mod to add vaginal fluids?
I thought they were already in the game. Speaking of which....I used to "See" her squirt but they don't do it anymore, did that change? is there a place i can check?
There is included squirt and dripping cum after climax.
First you have to unlock urine/squirt control by achievement
Achievement1-urine.jpg

After then u can activate the squirt depending on the character or always (="normal")
SquirtSetting.jpg

Reactions: akumakazama

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
to use Optional Mods from the BRpack, do i just drag and drop to main directory or how does that work?
To precise a little Skeltoms answer: the Sideloader Modpack - Studio is stored in "mods", so it´s nearby the other Sideloader Modpack folders.
Here the update function (InitSetting or KK-Manager) can find your Studio mod content to see what has to be updated.

Reactions: slammingsalmon

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
93GB ??? wtf
What do you mean with 93GB?
The game itself with it´s mods (BetterRepack R12) is 60GB to download, extracted and updated now ~ 120GB. To add are the cards and clothes you download from anywhere (my UserData is ~ 20GB).
The [Optional] Sideloader Modpack Studio is actually ~150GB to download - but you only need this for StudioNEO, you can´t use this for the game.

Pls note that this game has no compressed parts like so called AAA games, and all the community mods are also not compressed and sometimes big sized HD textures.

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
hi may i know how to change the language?
The BetterRepack uses the Steam translation for the default english version since R9.
Other languages you can choose in InitSetting window on the left side, but these are only machine translations and might not work free of troubles as I heard.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I get this error, please help
View attachment 2595000
Sry to say but I don´t think you find an operator who can read this bunch of error log ;).
Better you describe what happens if you start the game - I´m thinking you get a white screen eventually with sond but no pictures.

Nevertheless it seems you have a bad install.
First of all look if you located your game folder with a short name on top of a drive other than C:\, for example D:\HS2-R12.
Next one: splitted packs or torrent download?
Splitted packs are increasing the chance of corrupted files.

JenjenXX

Apr 13, 2023
What do you mean with 93GB?
The game itself with it´s mods (BetterRepack R12) is 60GB to download, extracted and updated now ~ 120GB. To add are the cards and clothes you download from anywhere (my UserData is ~ 20GB).
The [Optional] Sideloader Modpack Studio is actually ~160GB to download - but you only need this for StudioNEO, you can´t use this for the game.

Pls note that this game has no compressed parts like so called AAA games, and all the community mods are also not compressed and sometimes big sized HD textures.
Hi, I'm new and learning.

I'm downloading the Betterpack R12 which has the 59.49GB zipped file and 146.14 GB zipped file.

So I do not need the 146.14 GB file? I just want to play the game and maybe change a few characters around. I don't need to disgn anything

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hi, I'm new and learning.

I'm downloading the Betterpack R12 which has the 59.49GB zipped file and 146.14 GB zipped file.

So I do not need the 146.14 GB file? I just want to play the game and maybe change a few characters around. I don't need to disgn anything
You´re right.
The game (BetterRepack) is including the base function of StudioNEO, but only a few mods for it. If you´re interested in creating scenes you always can try. You can store the Sideloader Modpack Studio zipped anywhere, maybe you want use it later.

First you only have to extract (install) the BetterRepack, this is the game and including the chara maker to create your own character cards or tweak/rework downloaded cards for your own taste.

If you have searched a little in this thread you should know that very important for a well running game is to place your short named game folder on top of a drive except C:\, e.g. D:\HS2-R12.
Start via InitSetting.exe, choose your graphical settings (most common is GraphicsMode) and launch the game.

Good luck

Reactions: ChubbyCheek

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
93GB ??? wtf
I just want to mention this is a REAL game...plus Mods. If Hard Drive space is an issue....I suggest getting a Bigger Drive.
Just in context.....The Hogwarts Legacy game is about 85gb unpatched so.... This isn't some fan-made game so the needed Hard Drive space plus possible space for bug Patches and Updates shouldn't be a problem.

Sorry but from your surprise you didn't sound like you thought this was a real game.

BNDFHJeje

Jul 15, 2018
To the main game? Not that I know of.
If you want to make poses / animations in studio, you can modify some of hooh's "cummies" to look more like fluids instead of cum using material editor.
I prefer to use the Tears mod for that. They look way better than hoohs for vag fluids.

Feb 3, 2022
The optional mod are usually just drag and drop into the main directory. Where BepInEx and the exe to launch are located. the mods should have a little note that says "Copy to game root to enable".

I don't know of a way in the main creator to do it but BR should come with the Gravure plugin that lets you see that stuff. Press "G" and drag the window out of the way to see the states of the clothing.

View attachment 2594513

It was the effects option that made the voices work in maker.

I did not know about that Gravure menu. Thank you! I appreciate the help with all my questions. Thanks again. :)

Reactions: Skeltom
Feb 3, 2022
Are accessories, hair styles, clothes, and etc. added through playing or do I have access to all of them in the character creation?
the only thing you unlock through gameplay is poses and a few gameplay options. all customizing is free to use from the get go.

there should be a 100percent save file in BRxtras folder if you just want to have all that unlocked. takes a bit of the fun out of the game tho.

Reactions: the_fluff

stonkypoot

Jan 24, 2021
Has anyone come up with any sort of troubleshooting for the language issue? I have followed all standard instructions, played with the firewall, run as admin, re-unzipped, re-downloaded the whole game and clicked that English flag in the IntitSetting more times than I can count. Any suggestions or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Has anyone come up with any sort of troubleshooting for the language issue? I have followed all standard instructions, played with the firewall, run as admin, re-unzipped, re-downloaded the whole game and clicked that English flag in the IntitSetting more times than I can count. Any suggestions or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
If you want english: as I told above https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-10691748 the BetterRepack uses the Steam translation by default. You shouldn´t need the language flag - maybe then things get worse cuz you activate the machine translation.

If your BR isn´t running english out of the box there must be an issue with your download/install.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Are accessories, hair styles, clothes, and etc. added through playing or do I have access to all of them in the character creation?
This stuff is saved on the card u use.
Changing is only possible in chara maker, then u have to save this on the card by "Save (Keep Card)" or make a new card by "Save New".

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I just want to mention this is a REAL game...plus Mods. If Hard Drive space is an issue....I suggest getting a Bigger Drive.
Just in context.....The Hogwarts Legacy game is about 85gb unpatched so.... This isn't some fan-made game so the needed Hard Drive space plus possible space for bug Patches and Updates shouldn't be a problem.

Sorry but from your surprise you didn't sound like you thought this was a real game.
Ah yea let's compare to the most poorly optimised piece of dogshit around to justify the size of this game lol
Not that the size isn't justified. We get a lot of assets in the studio.
And the base game is only 15GB actually (listed on Steam), which is an accurate size for what it is.
Last Of Us

Reactions: turbojoe

JenjenXX

Apr 13, 2023
You´re right.
The game (BetterRepack) is including the base function of StudioNEO, but only a few mods for it. If you´re interested in creating scenes you always can try. You can store the Sideloader Modpack Studio zipped anywhere, maybe you want use it later.

First you only have to extract (install) the BetterRepack, this is the game and including the chara maker to create your own character cards or tweak/rework downloaded cards for your own taste.

If you have searched a little in this thread you should know that very important for a well running game is to place your short named game folder on top of a drive except C:\, e.g. D:\HS2-R12.
Start via InitSetting.exe, choose your graphical settings (most common is GraphicsMode) and launch the game.

Good luck

Thanks! I downloaded the BetterRepack and stopped downloading the Modpack Studio.

The game runs fine and has a lot of Cards and Scenes. I even tried VR which ran smoothly. Only gripe is that I can't touch like in VAM

I can change positions and control everything fine. Only thing is that when girl is on top she is always looking away whatever card I use. Is there a setting to change their reactions.

Also there are no transitions between positions, can this be enabled.

Apart from the basics of controls and positions and changing Cards/Scenes etc what else can I do to make this interesting?

Reactions: turbojoe
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes