DustyX

Jun 16, 2017
Everyone's suggestions have been heard.

There are logistical limitations as to what can be implemented, however.

Programming changes are pretty much off the table, so that includes extra characters or anything other than Rena sidescrolling.

The best suggestions are usually simple ones like a monster idea with an accompanying picture. Or video--Inui likes watching short videos for inspiration, especially Sci-Fi movies.
More instances of other enemies/monsters adding to the H-Scene (like with the flies when one starts sucking her rear, then another... and another ;) ). Seeing more of that would be pretty awesome, imo.

Reactions: blckguard

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
More instances of other enemies/monsters adding to the H-Scene (like with the flies when one starts sucking her rear, then another... and another ;) ). Seeing more of that would be pretty awesome, imo.
well i dont want see a Bee-hive on her Ass:D.
Rather adding some flies eating Pussy i wd like to see.

Reactions: Xol and RyRa²

RyRa²

Jan 26, 2019
I found :sneaky:

75583843_p0.png

It was a bikini day but with a tight mini skirt and high heel ( stiletto) that works for whoring :p

ok.. that minotaur scene looks insane:PogChamp:,, but the next cg seems similar to the scene(her position) when laki kidnaps her from her house and thugs fuck her :unsure:
I like this scene with minotaur :giggle: I hope for anal gang rape :devilish:

The next cg, her position is a meme, like this

FSCOhdBXEAQfH2u.jpg

Everyone's suggestions have been heard.

There are logistical limitations as to what can be implemented, however.

Programming changes are pretty much off the table, so that includes extra characters or anything other than Rena sidescrolling.

The best suggestions are usually simple ones like a monster idea with an accompanying picture. Or video--Inui likes watching short videos for inspiration, especially Sci-Fi movies.
Do you remember the game "Bloodrayne 2" ?

7.jpg

This monster on picture grab her by the head and smash her on the ground:devilish:

Apr 28, 2021
Hey guys,

is there a save and ucnsenor patch for the latest version available? Can´t find it...also old uncsenor is not working cuz file is missing on mega.nz

Thanks for answers

RyRa²

Jan 26, 2019
Hey guys,

is there a save and ucnsenor patch for the latest version available? Can´t find it...also old uncsenor is not working cuz file is missing on mega.nz

Thanks for answers
Uncensor and cheats for 20220728

unzip Assembly-CSharp.zip in "HotM64\Hounds of the Meteor_Data\Managed"

F1 to get full hp (if full make you die)
F2 0 energy
F3 Add estrus
F5 Take damage
F6 to cycle the suit damage status
F7 to get 1k money
F8 to get 1k exp

changed "ESC" to "CTRL-Q" to exit the game

Apr 28, 2021
Thank you for answer....I tried this before on the newest version,,,.unfortunaltey it doesnt work...after launcher the game crashes and wont load...just creating crashreport...

RyRa²

Jan 26, 2019
Thank you for answer....I tried this before on the newest version,,,.unfortunaltey it doesnt work...after launcher the game crashes and wont load...just creating crashreport...
:unsure:
It doesn't work for you ?
Have you try with a new game ? (a complete download and not an update )
I have a complete download (because now it's a new version which work only in 64 bits) and no problem.

Sorry english isn't my native language

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Alright.. thanks for passing on those suggestions:)
No problem.

Ever since the pandemic started he's been struggling with his friendships since they all stopped talking and seeing each other IRL.

If anyone wants to give him a (simple English) message to cheer him up, i.e. "Your friends in France/England/Brazil/etc. support you", here's a good place to post it:

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
No problem.

Ever since the pandemic started he's been struggling with his friendships since they all stopped talking and seeing each other IRL.

If anyone wants to give him a (simple English) message to cheer him up, i.e. "Your friends in France/England/Brazil/etc. support you", here's a good place to post it:

words r not enough when someone is in depression,,, it's better if he stays alone by himself... he should realize no one is permanent in life

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
No problem.

On it boss.
thanks for the update, at times, all, one need is a moral Booster. :coffee::coffee:
Talking about the pandemic... this is the worse think in my life experiences, smething i dont want to witness again.o_O
during that time i stated to imagine Resident Evil game coming to reality.
i am not from China, But i know China suffered way more then we heard. just because of their stupid GOVERNMENT.

Apr 28, 2021
:unsure:
It doesn't work for you ?
Have you try with a new game ? (a complete download and not an update )
I have a complete download (because now it's a new version which work only in 64 bits) and no problem.

Sorry english isn't my native language
Yeah I tried it...as soon as I replace AssemblyCSharp.dll and try to run game, it instantly crashes...
Also I tried to download from links on MEGA, but they are dead...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RyRa²

pizbia

Sep 17, 2017
Or video--Inui likes watching short videos for inspiration, especially Sci-Fi movies.
I can tell he's a fellow man of culture, so he should watch Galaxy of Terror about 40 minutes in.

This isn't a suggestion for a scene or anything, he'll just like it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fly'earth

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
On it boss.
thanks for the update, at times, all, one need is a moral Booster. :coffee::coffee:
Talking about the pandemic... this is the worse think in my life experiences, smething i dont want to witness again.o_O
during that time i stated to imagine Resident Evil game coming to reality.
i am not from China, But i know China suffered way more then we heard. just because of their stupid GOVERNMENT.
Yeah, just replying that "you have friends" is probably enough.

Reactions: Super_Nova-

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
Yeah, just replying that "you have friends" is probably enough.

(Please pass him my words.)

To one of my best game developer.
You have done an exceptional job so far in this game. there is big community of crazy Pervs here who enjoy your games. and who love playing them, they all love you, they wait for the updates, they all enjoy the efforts you put in.
We all Love you, and are here for you always.
you may be having a limited No of friends there in your neighborhood now, but look out of the window, you have global friends now.
you are recognized by these bunch of people.
You are now gone GLOBAL, fak the local.:devilish: HAHA.
just keep doing the good work. we will be here for you when there are ups and down in life.

Trust me- your game is exceptionally amazing. Do you know the Reason why ?
because you started off with a small project back in the years, and now you are competing against the finest devs all around the world mate.
its like Olympics, now you are a global player, you stand apart from others.
Buckle The hell Up... and say Cheers to life. Keep it rolling Bro. :cool::cool:

CHEEEEE.....RS.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes