Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
I didn't have any errors
I played the 3 updates,
using the Cheats plugin, from kumarin, working perfectly,
I didn't even need to run the cheats again,
put the update and everything worked beautifully .
Share your build please

Reactions: Fly'earth

Nelson6326

Oct 2, 2020
CAN ANYONE ANSWER ME PLEASE?

can you help me, because I don't know what to do to change the dialogue that is stuck with Laki during the events before The Spider, please?

Hogeyhead

Mar 17, 2020
Yeah, I'd love to play this game, but after I lose the first fight with the gangsters in the alley and give up after it's clear there is no recovery it goes to an infinite load screen. Cool looking game though.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
HoundsOfTheMeteor-2023-03-27
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

MobileGrunt

Oct 5, 2019
The gameplay is absolutely terrible, holy crap. Also, can you not win the simulation battle, those little shits just will not stop spawning. Rape is the only way out? What BS.
If I remember what I did I used a lot of jump kicks. And try to get them on one side so they hit each other if they fire and one of them is between you.

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
You guys worried about the cheats, I downloaded the one from Mega, and it already has them in there.
I double checked there is a BepInEx folder and the cheat dll in there. It's the HotM_cheats.dll 02-24-23 version and it does work. So if your version does not have it just click the Cheat link on the main page and it will take you to the cheat dll. The BepInEx file link is 1 or 2 replies below that.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes