Spinosman

May 26, 2022
What is this problem and how do I fix this? Happens every time it loads up a cg or sum shit. It always works every time it loads up a scene but now it crashes all the time in this new update version 20230327.

Screenshot_347.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Fly'earth

Newland

Feb 3, 2018
guys , i have download the 20230327 version and try to follow the save folder but all i got is stuck . What i need to do to play the new update and get the new scene ?

Newland

Feb 3, 2018
This is an update for March 2023.

I added 3 scenes this time.
The first is the treatment scene of Gauza, who was parasitized following the last time.
If you go to the hospital while being parasitized by Gausa, the event will start.

The other two are events that are committed after the rescue.
When Isolda's debts grow, other rescues come to her aid, not Isolda.
At that time, if you don't have enough money, an event will occur.
One has already been implemented, but this time we added two more.

One occurs when you are defeated in the Rotten Forest (fly stage) and the other at Lao Family Farm (dog stage).

I will put the save data, so if you are troublesome, please try it there.

Save data

• The 29th save data
    A treatment event occurs by moving to Pregnan Clinic
  • 30th save data
    An event occurs when you are defeated in the Rotten Forest and the Rao Family Farm.
  • 29th saved data
    Move > Hermer Medical Office
  • 30th saved data
    Sortie > The Forest of Foul Fragrances
    Sortie > The Rao family farm
    Lose at each stage.
Save State: Pixeldrain

Update Patch: Pixeldrain | Mega
Full P1: Pixeldrain | Mega
Full P2: Pixeldrain | Mega
Full P3: Pixeldrain | Mega
GoFile:
the game stuck at loading screen when i try to play with this save . what i need to do ?

Dombarov

Nov 14, 2020
Re: LEVEL DESIGN

If anyone has any suggestions for levels they'd like to see, please post them. A pic would also help.
Little thought. In the slums, make a plot move with an open sewer manhole. The main character approaches the hole and loses her vigilance. A mutant\homeless\pasta monster\etc... abruptly crawls out of the hole and drags her into the sewer, where he rapes her and then the end of the game comes (Sexual slavery scene). As a sewer dweller, you can portray him (I think this is perfect):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes