WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
Hello guys... why on this update with same mod like before used now throw me out and give me errors? why? before worked amazing and now is not, how i can fix it and be able to use same mod/cheat like before? thanks

• Angry
Reactions: Joker619

Kagarus

Sep 28, 2017
Great update.

And yeah, as others have said, never just share the dev's links - they're often paid by the dev for a set number of downloads bypassing the usual restrictions, meaning if a ton of pirates just use up those downloads it'll piss of subscribers and the dev; and the dev can and will nuke them, annoying pirates to boot.

So bad feelings all around, just re-upload them yourself or pass the link to an uploader.

Hello guys... why on this update with same mod like before used now throw me out and give me errors? why? before worked amazing and now is not, how i can fix it and be able to use same mod/cheat like before? thanks
Mods are version-dependent, you'll need to wait for the mod to be updated.

Reactions: Aground9437

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Because the mod hasn't been updated yet....

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Did the other route as the Octavia dom scenes are hot aswell. Forced sounding though don't know about that makes me a bit queasy just thinking about it.

Kagarus

Sep 28, 2017
Bit jarring to see Octavia suddenly do that 180 in the mc non submissive path but it was a good scene otherwise. What I am more sad about that Daisy did not get any action this update either.
Eh, I think Octavia fits
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for Daisy, considering what happens, I think "action" would feel off -sometimes you just need hugs and hang out with friends :)

Reactions: damnedfrog

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
I would hazard a guess that you need to tell her you're not into dom/sub play when she straight up asks you about that at her apartment...

Kagarus

Sep 28, 2017
Also don't submit to her and apologize after confronting her with Chloe and BJ if you pushed her earlier (which can only happen if you have high depravity to begin with) - I think. The old scripts contained the russian lines with the english translations of those lines being in extra files, which makes reverse engineering stuff a bit harder.

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Eh, I think Octavia fits

As for Daisy, considering what happens, I think "action" would feel off -sometimes you just need hugs and hang out with friends :)
I suppose it is just that I antagonised her as much as I could in this savefile though, and last time we spoke we insulted eachother so more that then anything.

abdobody2013

Nov 6, 2019
View attachment 2411801

Overview:
You take on the role of a young man who is living an ordinary life. He works at a retail store and spends most of his nights playing video games to escape his monotonous reality. Life did not bless him, nor was it fair to him, but that all changed the moment people around the globe start receiving mysterious game disks. And when two agents from the future show up, he suddenly becomes involved in matters and stakes that are much bigger than he could ever hope to imagine… but one thing is certain, it will be the greatest adventure of his life. Discover the secrets of time itself. Meet splendid women as you make way through your circumstances and make the best of choices given to you. As those choices will alter the flow of time…

This is a story driven sci-fi adventure novel. The events of which will take place both in present time and the near future. There will be more sexual content in the game, however, it is not the primary focus of the game.

Thread Updated: 2023-10-20
Release Date: 2023-10-11
Developer: mr.moonmi - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: PIXELDRAIN - - MEGA -

Extras: Italian Translation* - Walkthrough/Cheat Mod - Fan Sigs 1 - Fan Sigs 2 -
Gallery

DatGuy20 thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1163864 View attachment 1163865 View attachment 1163866 View attachment 1163867 View attachment 1163868 View attachment 1163869 View attachment 1163870 View attachment 1163871 View attachment 1163872 View attachment 1163873 View attachment 1341819 View attachment 1341820 View attachment 1341821 View attachment 1341822 View attachment 1341823 View attachment 1341826 View attachment 1341827
can plss make compressed for down load mediafire or workupload

4.30 star(s) 61 Votes