Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Actually because of Daisy, 4 pathes no sex scenes with that beautifull trans person
Maybe I'm wrong, but I think Daisy is a sensitive content in the game, and maybe that's why her story is moving slower... It's brave to put such a character among so many girls... We know her story, and we know that not only in the game, but in real life it is also much more difficult for such a person to open up and possibly fall in love with her... In addition, she is a teacher, and this is even more difficult in a student relationship... Of course, when you first look at her, you see what a beautiful woman she is... However, you know that she is not just a woman. .. He's a really lovable character, but he has a certain fetish for being more than a friend... I'm also really curious to see how his fate will turn out, but at some point he will surely have a "dirty" scene...

Nate D

Nov 17, 2017
Any idea what the tag would be when the MC hate fucks and humiliates a female. Like the MC does to Octavia in the latest one?
Does anyone have recommendations of other games? Especially where the woman spurs him on with more insults.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Any idea what the tag would be when the MC hate fucks and humiliates a female. Like the MC does to Octavia in the latest one?
Does anyone have recommendations of other games? Especially where the woman spurs him on with more insults.
on f95? no idea.

i remember years ago an another website (doujin.) there was a tag labeled "domination loss(male/female)" if it was female it meant the female was at some point in a position of authority and was a dom and the tag as you can guess means at some point she lost her initial role. in most cases the role is reversed and because the male was dommed on before the result is usually hate fucking or somewhere along those lines.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
No there's at least 1 scene where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, I got it no matter how I played. I have two playthroughs. One where I go along with everything and do as they say, and my "I don't give a shit" playthough. heheh... (the asian girls seems to love it when you're rough and rebellious). And on both play throughs I got the pee in her mouth option... disgusting, definitely a pass for me. hehe

4.30 star(s) 61 Votes