nino40

Nov 22, 2020
Normally in english but....seems that some parts , sex parts , something went wrong with the translations and so "skip" in russian ( beginning with b.j. Riley in the storage room , and also sex with Liu ... ) ...a little bug ,indeed , but maybe the DEV will take a look at it and insert a small patch , before next chapter.

Last edited:
Jan 14, 2023
Only you...I have English...
Yes the game is in English, somehow parts of the game isn't translated in english so we only have Russian dialogue. So basically you just have to ignore the Russain language parts and skip through to the english parts again. It's annoying because sometimes you don't know what they are saying.

Reactions: Maviarab

APK18

Aug 12, 2020
Editar: Atualizado para 0.3.1

Edit2: Corrigido o "Scene Unlock" cheat não desbloquear as últimas cenas

Eu fiz passo a passo / cheats mod para este jogo

Instalação:
  1. Extraia o mod para o seu Como corrigir a pasta Futuro a substituir quando solicitado
Baixar: MEGA PIXELDRAIN ANDROID
[/CITAÇÃO]
Este mod está quebrado, as respostas não ficam verdes e são extraídas do erro em pontos

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Yes the game is in English, somehow parts of the game isn't translated in english so we only have Russian dialogue. So basically you just have to ignore the Russain language parts and skip through to the english parts again. It's annoying because sometimes you don't know what they are saying.
It's interesting what you write... It's all in English with me, there's no Russian in it... We must not have the same version...

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
All English for mine too and since only time I ever experianced Russian was the one and only time I tried the Mod I just figgered it was a conflict issue between the game and the Mod so I don't use any Mod with this one.

Reactions: damnedfrog
Jan 14, 2023
All English for mine too and since only time I ever experianced Russian was the one and only time I tried the Mod I just figgered it was a conflict issue between the game and the Mod so I don't use any Mod with this one.
Hmm.. Interesting, I am using the MOD. Maybe the mod is the issue that's why it triggered certain parts to load in Russian.
I am using walkthrough/cheat mod by Scrappy.

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
it just happened to me, i'm in the supply closet with Riley, at the end of the HJ its suddenly cyrillic text. i also have scrappys mod.

Eet_Fuk

Feb 5, 2021
Great game, with well paced story and fantastic and different characters that feel like they have something more about them than they are letting on. Love that

Moon Blaster

Oct 3, 2023
I don't understand something . Daisy is a trans , i get that , but with today technology men transitioning to women can have full female body parts , so why doesn't the author do that for Daisy? If people selected yes for futa give her male body parts down there , if people select no to futa why doesn't the author give her female body parts down there? If its possible nowadays for that full transition to happen , than it would be possible as well in the year that the game is about . If the author wants to introduce such concepts , and a trans woman than at least fully introduce trans women.
If people select yes to futa give her male parts , if people select no to futa , give her female parts . Because it kills the vibe when i select no and if i select to spy on Daisy there she is peeing like a man , like she has male parts.
Just a little thing that i think would make the game more immersive with the choices the players choose.

As for the update , i think it was a really short one , i enjoyed it but it was really short . Also it seems like going out to the club might branch out some paths perhaps? Since at least 2 girls want to have fun with the MC there.

Reactions: darlic
4.30 star(s) 61 Votes