Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
.....Art, in any form should appeal to as many people as possible, and I feel this game isn't.....
I was less turned off by the prospect of starting a woman and more by the ir fetishism without the tag. Seriously, just slap it on so those search can find it and those looking to avoid can do likewise.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
interracial, as in the majority of the non-mc sex scenes being with the dark skinned guy (who is also the most hung) isnt a coincidence. And thats fine. But it should have tag.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
interracial, as in the majority of the non-mc sex scenes being with the dark skinned guy (who is also the most hung) isnt a coincidence. And thats fine. But it should have tag.
The majority of the non-mc sex scenes are with a variety of people.

The dark skinned guy is only in a few scenes and only on the ntr route.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
The majority of the non-mc sex scenes are with a variety of people.

The dark skinned guy is only in a few scenes and only on the ntr route.
As opposed to? I wasn't aware of other times non-mc sex IS occurring, unless you mean the lesbian scenes. Perhaps I didn't explore enough of the game, and if you could help direct me to more of the content id explore it more fully.

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
is this male PC or what ? can someone explain ?
Play the game and see. :) And to answer your question.. No and yes, but that's all in the story, and no there's not sissification if that's what you're concerned about, or futa or 'trans' but there is transformation.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
Play the game and see. :) And to answer your question.. No and yes, but that's all in the story, and no there's not sissification if that's what you're concerned about, or futa or 'trans' but there is transformation.
come on just tell me XD

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Is it a censored game because in the preview pictures we cannot even see a nipple, there is allways a hand or something to cover it ??

MisterBR

Aug 3, 2022
I Wish [v1.9] [30avenger30]

Android Version

Download

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes