22ndgentlemen

Apr 11, 2022
I must be doing something wrong but the only part of the game that has sound for me is the main menu. Both full and 32-bit versions have the same issue.

EDIT: As soon as I post this, it is fixed. I did not do anything to change settings or anything other than sitting on the main menu for a few minutes.

chemicalvamp

Sep 20, 2017
Games like this make me wonder, Do you really expect me to read all these scenes I've already gone through a dozen times before.. There is just so much grind.

Arinasa

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2022
Noneya666

IMAPIAW received its .
Can I ask you to update the post ? :giggle:

----

I thank you all for your opinions about IMAPIAW.
Even though I didn't want v0.1 to be published on F95 (because I had much more expectations for v0.2), your reviews and advice helped me a lot to move the game forward.

For all those who were annoyed by the fact that they had to move and go through the same dialogues dozens of times to be able to progress, the game has been reoriented. From now on, there is the possibility to go through the important places of IMAPIAW with the help of the "Fast Traveller". And regarding dialogues, a system that allows you to ignore them instantly if you have already seen them has also been introduced.

The hidden images have been given a huge rework. I know that the difficulty to find them was too high. Now it is possible to find their approximate location, and even their hitbox if the difficulty is too high for you.

Many bugs concerning the quests have been observed. That's why their functioning and interface have been totally changed.

Concerning the sexual content, it will be added as we go along, no worries. The dungeon was created to solve two problems; the lack of this kind of content, and to allow to gain experience with any girl in a day.

In short. Once again, thank you all for sharing your thoughts on IMAPIAW. Your messages have kept me motivated to fix the various bugs throughout the game.

To all of you who will give IMAPIAW a second chance, I wish you a good adventure.

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
Noneya666

IMAPIAW received its .

----

I thank you all for your opinions about IMAPIAW.
Even though I didn't want v0.1 to be published on F95 (because I had much more expectations for v0.2), your reviews and advice helped me a lot to move the game forward.

For all those who were annoyed by the fact that they had to move and go through the same dialogues dozens of times to be able to progress, the game has been reoriented. From now on, there is the possibility to go through the important places of IMAPIAW with the help of the "Fast Traveller". And regarding dialogues, a system that allows you to ignore them instantly if you have already seen them has also been introduced.

The hidden images have been given a huge rework. I know that the difficulty to find them was too high. Now it is possible to find their approximate location, and even their hitbox if the difficulty is too high for you.

Many bugs concerning the quests have been observed. That's why their functioning and interface have been totally changed.

Concerning the sexual content, it will be added as we go along, no worries. The dungeon was created to solve two problems; the lack of this kind of content, and to allow to gain experience with any girl in a day.

In short. Once again, thank you all for sharing your thoughts on IMAPIAW. Your messages have kept me motivated to fix the various bugs throughout the game.

To all of you who will give IMAPIAW a second chance, I wish you a good adventure.
Just woke up gonna get some coffee in me and ill update.

Arinasa

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2022
I thought that game is about pimping out girls but i guess not? :p
I forgot to mention it, sorry ^^'
As I could see in the answers, the game titles are very often related to the game itself.

And this is the case for IMAPIAW too.
Well, not for the moment because the system I have in mind already has to be able to fit in the game's scenario. (But yes, IMAPIAW will become a game of this kind. I'm just taking the time to connect the game mechanics with the scenario :))

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
As I could see in the answers, the game titles are very often related to the game itself.

Well, not for the moment because the system I have in mind already has to be able to fit in the game's scenario. (But yes, IMAPIAW will become a game of this kind. I'm just taking the time to connect the game mechanics with the scenario :))
Hey any future tags that I can add to the OP? Do any tags need to be added since the new update?

VerticeLupus

Aug 12, 2020
Noneya666

IMAPIAW received its .

----

-SNIPPED-

Holy smokes and what an update it is! :oops:

After downloading the .1 version I went ahead and played the game for a while, and quickly noticed similar issues and struggled as others have posted. I then went ahead and ventured back through the parts of the game I'd previously reached on a new save file. With all of these fixes, new features, and changes made; my experience was made a much more enjoyable one. A game developer who responds well to criticism and applies themselves is greatly appreciated. :love:(y)

Thank you very much for your hard work, I look forward to supporting you!
~Cheers

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
OK, Koikatu game. Usually I just move on, I don't want sex games in Japanese cartoon style made by game screenshots normally.

BUT

I'm writing this a lot these days ... but ...

GET YOURSELF FUCKING HELP FOR YOUR ENGLISH GRAMMAR!!!! OR RELEASE THE GAME IN YOUR OWN NATIVE LANGUAGE ONLY, ASK SOMEONE ELSE TO TRANSLATE IT!!!

Arinasa

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2022
Hey any future tags that I can add to the OP? Do any tags need to be added since the new update?
Hey, I don't think there are any missing tags at the moment :p

Holy smokes and what an update it is! :oops:

After downloading the .1 version I went ahead and played the game for a while, and quickly noticed similar issues and struggled as others have posted. I then went ahead and ventured back through the parts of the game I'd previously reached on a new save file. With all of these fixes, new features, and changes made; my experience was made a much more enjoyable one. A game developer who responds well to criticism and applies themselves is greatly appreciated. :love:(y)

Thank you very much for your hard work, I look forward to supporting you!
~Cheers
Thank you very much for taking the time to express your opinion on IMAPIAW! I'm very happy to know that v0.2 was more comfortable for you than the first one.

There are still a lot of things to add/change (that's for sure), and this kind of message is a real help to know if the game is on the right track. :giggle:
So thank you very much!

OK, Koikatu game. Usually I just move on, I don't want sex games in Japanese cartoon style made by game screenshots normally.

BUT

I'm writing this a lot these days ... but ...

GET YOURSELF FUCKING HELP FOR YOUR ENGLISH GRAMMAR!!!! OR RELEASE THE GAME IN YOUR OWN NATIVE LANGUAGE ONLY, ASK SOMEONE ELSE TO TRANSLATE IT!!!
This is clearly not the first time someone has expressed displeasure with my English. I'm sorry about that.
I've been able to tell some players; I've recently started working with two people who speak better English than I do (which is one of the reasons why a patch will be coming as soon as possible to correct this problem).
I sincerely apologize if your experience with my game has been displeasing because of my (often basic and hasty) English mistakes.

JC07

Jun 14, 2020

Sorry for the inconvenience, but I do not speak English and can not understand your message well.

I haven't gotten to play his game yet because of the prostitution tag and knowing that the MC was a pimp before, leaves me kind of confused about what to expect from it all.

The question is, will the MC prostitute the harem girls in this new world? which means it's going to be brothel management and not a harem real?

But once again sorry for the inconvenience, I'm not here to troll or anything, it's just a question to save us future hassles.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
This location is nowhere to be found. No location will unlock this scene...

1652660237243.png

This is what I have access to:

1652660256889.png

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Sorry for the inconvenience, but I do not speak English and can not understand your message well.

I haven't gotten to play his game yet because of the prostitution tag and knowing that the MC was a pimp before, leaves me kind of confused about what to expect from it all.
There is no NTR/prostitution in the game, apart from a short scene in the prologue.
The MC develops a harem of girls.

Reactions: JC07

tajlund

Jul 18, 2020
Okay. I think I hit a big bug. I have a bunch of things to progress the girls that won't activate, nothing happens when I go to those locations at those times. Plus the several that did reference my trip to Valaria, that I haven't gone to yet. I can't seem to progress anymore. Anyone else having this issue, any ideas on how to get past it? I've tried doing some of the other quests but the main ones are vague and the side quests don't seem to really do anything. (I also haven't unlocked anywhere to sell fish yet.)

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
There is no NTR/prostitution in the game, apart from a short scene in the prologue.
The MC develops a harem of girls.
I understood that so far it hasn't, what confused me was when Dev wrote it...
Well, not for the moment because the system I have in mind already has to be able to fit in the game's scenario. (But yes, IMAPIAW will become a game of this kind. I'm just taking the time to connect the game mechanics with the scenario
So I didn't understand if he means that the title of the game has nothing to do with the content of the game or if later the game will have more relations with the title of the game, especially the part about the "pimp".

It is more an interpretative confusion of comment of his because I no speaks English, then I was in doubt.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes