VN Ren'Py In for a Penny [v0.51] [Moist Sponge Productions]

3.50 star(s) 56 Votes

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Anyone have a save for the end of .41?
Won't do you any good as saves were inadvertently broken with 0.42 (see ChangeLog in OP). Official recommendation is to use the day Select and start with day 17. You'll see at least part of 0.41, but 0.42 starts during day 17.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Won't do you any good as saves were inadvertently broken with 0.42 (see ChangeLog in OP). Official recommendation is to use the day Select and start with day 17. You'll see at least part of 0.41, but 0.42 starts during day 17.
Thank you, you saved me a bit of frustration

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.42

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1.08 GiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

5mithers

Aug 3, 2019
I like this game its quite fun.. but please check spellings and fix thoose and fix it so right name shows when right person speaks i noticed alot of that since im pplaying from the start again since save didnt work.. ( not bothered by that )

please keep up the good work
I've had this same problem. I've actually gone through and modded the scripts (script.rpy + the Day[1-17].rpy files in the Quests folder). I've taken the time to replace all Name's with their variables, and to fix the speaker variables to be the correct ones. I also fixed a few times when the default value "John" was not overridden with [player_name]. Only 2-3 instances of that.

Example:

Not sure if this attachment will work, since this is my first ever post on the forums.

Great game overall though. It's been funny enough to keep me coming back for each update.

*Edit: I'm hoping that the dev MoistSponge can try and diff/integrate this into the game to fix some of the typos, name errors, etc.

*Edit 2: I may have inadvertently "Americanized" some of the spellings, changing realise to realize, etc. There were both variants in the scripts, so I tried to standardize on the one I know.

*Edit 3: One typo I can't fix is in the very first bio image. When you sleep with Hanako her bio image that is shown says "Haruka". Which amusingly seems to cause confusion later in the game when their speaking labels are mixed up several times.

Last edited:

pecard255

Mar 28, 2020
MoistSponge,
I think some of the humor is funny. The trailer park and the church women I think are funny.
What is it that others don't find funny?
Cheers.

• Haha
Reactions: Budman 1959

ILoveSucuk

May 2, 2022
MoistSponge Just a FYI: 0.43 has the usually Typos, missing words or wrong words. But also:

Otherwise, interesting update. Unfortunately, still no Progress with getting rid of Rose's and Molly's Master. Story is sadly still stuck.

Dennis Wilcz

Nov 1, 2017
I was asking my self at first moment i read this in the game : "who the fuck is this John guy?" :ROFLMAO:
I looks like error fixing needs a bit time ;)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
InForAPenny-0.43
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
In For A Penny v0.43 Compressed

Win 1.9 GB/752 MB :
, (10k Webp and 64 Mpeg)

P.S: Not Included Mac and Android versions ;) (Packed With 7zip)

This Compression is Unofficial and Can breake your game

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of In For A Penny 0.43
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple and large)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega
Updated my Android port to 0.43

3.50 star(s) 56 Votes