infinitestarsdev

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2020
oh for the love of, have sjws poisoned so many in the west?
tell me, what is the MC, come on tell me.
you might know since you are so smart.
would you call the mc a birthing person or a sperm giver?
Not sure if sarcasm... But on the off chance it's not...

The game asks you.
If you pick the male option in the game, he is male.
If you pick the female option in the game, she is female.

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
Not sure if sarcasm... But on the off chance it's not...

The game asks you.
If you pick the male option in the game, he is male.
If you pick the female option in the game, she is female.
i would have if i could, but it even asks me what breast size i have, if im male, that shouldnt even come up

• Angry
Reactions: ZaIgo and Altner

taler

Oct 5, 2017
oh for the love of, have sjws poisoned so many in the west?
tell me, what is the MC, come on tell me.
you might know since you are so smart.
would you call the mc a birthing person or a sperm giver?
I haven't played the game yet.

infinitestarsdev

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2020
i would have if i could, but it even asks me what breast size i have, if im male, that shouldnt even come up
I understand having too many customization options isn't for everyone. :)

Despite that, I hope you still had fun with the rest of the game. <3

taler

Oct 5, 2017
This is not the right place to argue your political views though. Yes, some cultures have different values than yours, it just doesn't make any sense to go into their thread and whine about it, you're not going to be able to change all of the west by your complaints.

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
This is not the right place to argue your political views though. Yes, some cultures have different values than yours, it just doesn't make any sense to go into their thread and whine about it, you're not going to be able to change all of the west by your complaints.
how is asking why it asks me breast size if i want to be male political?
what are you on?
i want to play as a male so why does it ask me breast size.
do men have breasts?

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
what are you on?
do men have breasts?
Men do have breasts, they are just not as developed (in some cases they are, see: Gynecomastia) as female.

Just pick the flat chest option. Also, we are talking about a character that more than likely was genetically altered to be a Mah'Abeu, in the future mind you. You are making too much of a fuss for a game that gives you the options to be as you want to be.

Last edited:

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
Men do have breasts, they are just not as developed (in some cases they are, see: Gynecomastia) as female.

Just pick the flat chest option. Also, we are talking about a character than more than likely was genetically altered to be a Mah'Abeu, in the future mind you. You are making too much of a fuss for a game that gives you the options to be as you want to be.
men do not have breasts, gyno is not having breats as in functional breasts, this is the stupidest thing ive heard.
hah, well, im done, clearly this game has its story ruined by the confusion it causes the player when they play this.

infinitestarsdev

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2020
what are you on?
do men have breasts?
Just to clarify for those that are reading this without having the context of having played the game.

You're MC isn't being forced to have breasts. You can pick the flat chest option and happily continue with your gaming session. <3

When I woke up this morning, I never imagined I would need to type those sentences today.

MrDeadRat

Oct 26, 2017
I seem to be locked into gay content with Khalil despite choosing not being interested in him in any way. There is an option for timid flirt or bold flirt and nothing else...

infinitestarsdev

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2020
I seem to be locked into gay content with Khalil despite choosing not being interested in him in any way. There is an option for timid flirt or bold flirt and nothing else...
Which build version are you playing? (And where is it happening?)

There was a bug like that on an older build but it should be fixed with the linked build.

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes