Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Layla has no drama, so Nyx booby trapped Elena to her.

And yes she is the Princess of this story
Now I get it... So MC told a joke about the breakup and Layla cried in her room laughing... It's really not a drama...
Maybe you're exaggerating with the princess label?... Or are you just biased? :unsure: ;)

Reactions: mnotwoke

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Now I get it... So MC told a joke about the breakup and Layla cried in her room laughing... It's really not a drama...
Maybe you're exaggerating with the princess label?... Or are you just biased? :unsure: ;)
oh im sure biased into team layla, or Elena. the other main girls have some baggage.

I feel her trope is the princess as being the pure one, romantic gf/bf. same age. I could go on.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Is not Layla too cute? I really like her and act mature if MC choose Alexis over her. Do you think we will have a chance to get Elena path without breaking Layla's heart?:unsure:
Layla is adorable, on that we will agree lol.
I have no idea how a solo Elena path will work, i don't think she'll be eager to jump into the MCs arms after you break poor Layla's heart like that... it's just weird to get with Elena.
I'm more optimistic about a threesome, those girls like to lez out a little bit :cool: , and seemed open to sharing until cockblocking Alexis ruined things.

And yes she was very mature.

Yeah, her relationship is fully drama free if you kick her sister to the curb, so "what do we do with Elena?" was added...
Personally i don't want Elena if it means losing Layla, but to those that are more into Elena... i don't think the drama free thing is gonna last much longer.

I would pursue Erynn easy if her drama ended there and rolled into Lexi X Erynn situation.
Sure the mistakes of the past can be mended, But you get home with a cockblock dibbs girl that kept making dumb choices.

this is a game,the only reason someone would even think about dating Erynn.
Even a Erynn defender like me will admit that's true, in RL the baggage she comes with is probably too much.
In a game i know there's a happy ending for all the hard work.

Didn't take long...

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
So you think we should make a pulp from him. I agree. :giggle:
Dude, save some strength for Zach! He literally betrayed his friend and abandoned him to get fucked up by guys who blatantly had bad intentions. Worse case scenario, MC could've been murdered by those thugs and Zach would've let him die.

Also, what kind of a shitty friend abandons his friend to fight 3 guys alone and even punches him? And all that cause he is just too much of an unstable horndog to make any girl like him?

At first I thought that knifing his car's tires would be enough. But now? Nope, I have to be able to torch the fucking thing and stomp his balls in while he watches it burn.

That's exactly the reason i didn't like Erynn.
Still so satisfying to get the MC to be able to punch Ethan in the face as much as you want after he rescue Erynn :D
Same on first point.

Second point: honestly I want to leave Erynn to deal with him herself, sadly that's impossible cause it fucks up your relationship with Lexi, who is too loyal for our own good. xD

Lets be honest, Erynn fucked up. She gave CuntFace power where he had none. When he first blackmailed her she should've gone directly to the cops with it. Or forced his bluff.

So what if he has video of her having sex? So what if he releases it? She's an adult and unless the guy was underaged or married or just really ugly, she has nothing to be ashamed of or to hide. Plus, as a model, she'll eventually be showing all that on camera anyway. xD

That way she would've taken all power he could've had and he would've been left with nothing. The only thing he could've done was release the video, after which he would've had to deal with cops (it's actually easy for cyber police to find out who did it). She would've taken a hit to her reputation for a while, but would be free to live her life and not be under control of a psycho.

Also, kneed him in the balls and then kick him in stomach or teeth when he was laying on the ground. If he called the cops, lmao. What cop would do anything when she tells them she did it cause he was blackmailing her? HE would've been the one taken away in cuffs.

BUT if she WASN'T an adult at that point (can't remember when blackmail started) it would be even better for her and worse for CuntFace: by releasing that video he would've been violating laws against distributing CP and gone to prison for a looooooooooooooooooooooooooong time and be raped in prison, if not murdered. P3d0s don't tend to live long in prisons cause everyone hates them.

Drama is yet to come when we'll have to deal with Lucas, methinks. MC is big and strong guy, but sadly can't fight. He regularly gets his ass beaten one-on-one. Strange that John didn't teach him anything. So, I'm guessing dealing with Lucas is gonna be painful and dramatic.

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
But you get home with a cockblock dibbs girl that kept making dumb choices.
Um, sorry, but didn't understand what you mean with that. English not my first language. "Get home with a cockblock dibbs girl"?
"that kept making dumb choices" obviously means Erynn, but "get home" and why "cockblock dibbs"?

Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
Can't wait for John to discover Erynn is his daughter.
And then as a follow-up can't wait to see the most brutal way John will find to murder Ethan.

• Yay, new update!

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Well, the law is quite clear about this. She doesn't have to steal the phone, the wording is quite clear that "reading messages without permission is illegal". And that's the only thing cops and judges care about.
I get that but im not trying to bring the law in this im thinking of it from an opinion point of view of her character. Which is why it doesnt seem as bad as it seems to me with the context. But yeah the moment you bring the law into it everything changes.

Then why react with such fury and rage if she was only surprised? That kind of reaction is out of proportion. To me she reacted like a jealous/cheated girlfriend would and she really has no right to feel or behave like that and I'm not talking about the past, but simply because of the present when she is barely friends with MC.

Also, isn't the person affected (MC) the only one whose opinion of the action actually matters here? You put Erynn's personal feelings out as the more important ones, but she isn't the victim here. Victims are Lexi and MC
I just saw it different probably because I saw the whole thing for her getting upset as a implied promise / something Alexis should know that would hurt her being friends with her for 15 years. So I more or less saw it as her being hurt over her keeping something like that a secret than being jealous. I felt she would of accepted them being together without the drama if she knew he was back. This is just a case of what I like about AVN's as it comes down to how we see / interpret scenes.

I probably would say they all are a victim to some extent in this scenario. While Erynn less so than the Alexis and MC but that's because I interpret the lie / dishonesty differently than you do.

I do see where you are coming from with the privacy issue with what she did. For me I just kinda see it different because of my personality but also because MC's known her in the past even if they havent known each other for the last 5 years and people can change. I would think with how kind she been towards him since they reconnected he would see she hasn't changed alot at that point and would know she has no ill intentions towards him looking through the pictures. At least that's how I see it and dont consider it trust being broken. If it was someone he didnt have a past with I would most likely agree.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
oh im sure biased into team layla, or Elena. the other main girls have some baggage.

I feel her trope is the princess as being the pure one, romantic gf/bf. same age. I could go on.
That's exactly what I thought when I read your previous comment... There's nothing wrong with someone being biased towards a character... And I didn't ask to hurt you... I have a favorite too...
Even a Erynn defender like me will admit that's true, in RL the baggage she comes with is probably too much.
In a game i know there's a happy ending for all the hard work.
And that's for sure.... Persisting Erynn followers will get a happy ending... You can already see the fire kindling on the route to the solo...

Oct 10, 2022
Dude, save some strength for Zach! He literally betrayed his friend and abandoned him to get fucked up by guys who blatantly had bad intentions. Worse case scenario, MC could've been murdered by those thugs and Zach would've let him die.

Also, what kind of a shitty friend abandons his friend to fight 3 guys alone and even punches him? And all that cause he is just too much of an unstable horndog to make any girl like him?
Oh shit, I forgot that asshole. Dessolos maybe we should divide 100 punches between Zach and Ethan equally. Not enough for either of them but it's still something, right?

At first I thought that knifing his car's tires would be enough. But now? Nope, I have to be able to torch the fucking thing and stomp his balls in while he watches it burn.
It's not possible yet, right? If there is a scene like that, I have to replay the game.

Layla is adorable, on that we will agree lol.
I have no idea how a solo Elena path will work, i don't think she'll be eager to jump into the MCs arms after you break poor Layla's heart like that... it's just weird to get with Elena.
I'm more optimistic about a threesome, those girls like to lez out a little bit :cool: , and seemed open to sharing until cockblocking Alexis ruined things.

And yes she was very mature.
I had hoped single Elena path but I don't have the heart to break Layla's heart for it. Maybe I should settle for throuple path.
And also,
Elena has a boyfriend
Elena has a boyfriend
Elena has a boyfriend *terrible singing voice

Didn't take long...
Yeah, right. They did not even showed the curtesy of letting us finish throwing each other text walls. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: mnotwoke and cxx

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Sure teens are stupid as it's part of the growing up process to make mistakes and etc... and learn to not do them again but even as a teen you can choose your friend and who to hang out with.
Erynn perfectly knew the kind of people Ethan was as shown in the dialogue, and she still decided to hang out with him despite everything, it was her decision, and her excuses years later when she explained herself to the MC felt completely flat to me in regards to that .

Now if Erynn didn't had noticed that Ethan had been bullying thekid MC many times , it would have been very different to me in term of appreciating the character or not.
I see where you are coming from and I think why that doesnt bother me about her is because I know I was too trusting when I shouldnt of been even at that age. So I can see how the change in Ethan's behavior suddenly can make her too trusting and forgiving of his past actions.

I would pursue Erynn easy if her drama ended there and rolled into Lexi X Erynn situation.
Sure the mistakes of the past can be mended, But you get home with a cockblock dibbs girl that kept making dumb choices.

this is a game,the only reason someone would even think about dating Erynn.
Honestly if I knew someone like Erynn even with their Baggage i'd still be with them if they would let me. Because of her loving , caring / motherly and playful vibe she has towards the MC. It's something im honestly jealous of the MC and her even if it's a game. Tho it would be a struggle as much as I want to help them I have no backbone so be hard for me to protect them / help them like I should.

Oh shit, I forgot that asshole. Dessolos maybe we should divide 100 punches between Zach and Ethan equally. Not enough for either of them but it's still something, right?
Yeah I forgot about him during this whole discussion haha. tho I want to beat his ass at school and get into a shcool fight for some reason lmfao.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Um, sorry, but didn't understand what you mean with that. English not my first language. "Get home with a cockblock dibbs girl"?
"that kept making dumb choices" obviously means Erynn, but "get home" and why "cockblock dibbs"?
Me neither, this is why sometimes my text is full of memes. Sorry about that.

"he got home and had Erynn ending your fling/Sexcapede/Romance with Lexi because She told Lexi before about loving/Having a crush on mc, So lexi hooking with him is wrong by friendship rules!"

Yeah for someone with a crush in him., Oh boy did Erynn fucked up!

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Honestly if I knew someone like Erynn even with their Baggage i'd still be with them if they would let me. Because of her loving , caring / motherly and playful vibe she has towards the MC. It's something im honestly jealous of the MC and her even if it's a game. Tho it would be a struggle as much as I want to help them I have no backbone so be hard for me to protect them / help them like I should.
Sure, this is the time i can only say. You probably is a better person than me.

RL Traumas mold our threshold to second chances. I can only trust once for reasons, Not to be edgy.. is kinda sad really.

Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
For the Zach case, i was on a fence on what to think at first :
As a character he's affected by the usual AVN trope "friend that is so idiot/stupid/moronic to make the MC looks great for the LI" (i think Leap of Faith is one of the very rare AVN to not use that trope), so it's hard to give him some sympathy to start with because he's wrote in a way that makes him unlikable .

But there's a point in which he specifically asks the MC to help him with one of the women that he finds attractive (Valeria i think it was) and sure the MC may sometime tell Zach to cool down with his stupidity when he interacts with one of the LI, but despite the MC notice how incompetent Zach is at actually talking to women, he never helps him to get better at it despite he's wrote as if he was casanova with a lifetime of knowledge on how to seduce (there are even many scenes in which the MC and his hands are all over Val to the point of facepalm if you are not on her path).

So on one side Zach is wrote as a complete idiot, but on the other side the MC is a very bad friend to him.

But the scene in which he leads the MC into the Ethan crew to get him beatup (or worse, Zach does not care if the MC would be killed there as long as he gets into some women panties) makes the character way too unlikable near the level of an Ethan.

I wonder how things are going to end for Zach in the story

Last edited:

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
the whole thing for her getting upset as a implied promise / something Alexis should know that would hurt her being friends with her for 15 years. So I more or less saw it as her being hurt over her keeping something like that a secret than being jealous. I felt she would of accepted them being together without the drama if she knew he was back. This is just a case of what I like about AVN's as it comes down to how we see / interpret scenes.
Okay, I understand what you mean. But this is where VN itself messes up (or is genius, can't decide yet).

*puts Sherlock Holmes monocle on*

Erynn found out about MC being back on literally the first or second day, so she didn't rely on Lexi telling her (Lexi not telling her had literally no effect or consequence), so we can remove that issue from the equation. She also forced the issue of their reunion, didn't give him the opportunity to do it on his own terms (which was as shit thing to do tbh.). But this is where it gets complicated and where VN is extremely unclear.

From what we know she didn't have romantic feelings for MC. At all. Which is natural, he was basically a kid for/to her, 13 to her 15. As a previous member already said (sorry, I forgot your name), teens don't really see kids as anything other than kids, certainly not as romantic partners. We can't be angry at someone for not feeling feelings we want them to. BUT we can hold against them what they do with/to other people's feelings.

This is the situation where her blow-up is waaaaaaaaaay out of proportion for the situation.

From my personal perspective and experience she reacted as if Lexi had stolen her man from her or intruded on her territory. Or at least the guy whom Erynn had romantic interest in and Lexi knew that Erynn was in love with him and was waiting for the first opportunity.

I would've understood her anger in that case.

But that was not the case. All MC and Erynn ever were was friends. Childish/childhood friends who played together like kids do. Erynn herself never, at any point in the VN, even hinted that she regarded him as a LI when she was 15 or that she had romantic feelings for him at any point from 15 to 20.

They are now young adults with no relationship and who basically don't know each other anymore. They are rebuilding everything from the ruins of their past. There was no chance or time for Erynn to develop romantic feelings for him since he was not there. After all, she hadn't seen him in the last 5 years and last time they saw each other she laughed at him and then didn't even bother for weeks to reach out and get in contact (the reason I'm repeating this is because it lead to the break up). Weeks during which his behaviour deteriorated to the point school got involved and his mother had to sent him away for a week. There was no way for her to fall in love with him.

To her he is still basically the 13 year old kid she jumped on in bed, NOT the 18 year old young man with plenty of sexual experience, who's dated another girl for 2 years, had sex with over 5 others, has plenty of other friends and a life that is completely removed from her and she has no part in - basically is no longer just focused on her with his entire world revolving around just 1 girl/friend like it did when he was 13. He's an accomplished, rounded-out, well-adjusted young adult now, no longer a child.

Otoh she herself is frozen in time and has not moved on from that point in her head about him. Which is proven and richly demonstrated when she does exactly that, jumping on him in bed, on their first meeting and almost every meeting after.

So, with lack of romantic interest evidenced and the fact that Erynn found out he was back basically as soon as she was back herself, her vitriolic and almost hateful reaction to Lexi's relationship with MC makes no sense.

I hope you can agree with me it was out of proportion, inappropriate and never should've taken place at Lexi's place of work. Place of work is essential for any adult person's legitimacy, livelihood, ability to stay free and valid and eligible; so should thus be sacred and untouchable. Instead she attacked, literally ripped into Lexi like a savage animal, biting with incredible viciousness and rage; going after Lexi's every sore point and weak spot and weakness that she knew of, calling her a whore and a cheating slut, taking it so far Lexi broke down in tears right there. Without allowing Lexi to get a word in and explain. Erynn wasn't interested in hearing Lexi's side, she was't there to talk or see reason, she was there to "kill and destroy".

That's inexcusable. Nothing justifies doing that, especially not a little white lie of OMISSION (yes, at worst it's a lie of omission, nothing more), especially not to your best friend.

If the rest of the VN is not enough, it's this scene that makes me not like Erynn.

There was also something similar in the VN Babysitter which made me dislike Chris. It was the way she viciously ripped into Jessie, mocked her and attacked Jessie's weaknesses without mercy. In personality Lexi and Jessie are quite similar.

I do see where you are coming from with the privacy issue with what she did. For me I just kinda see it different because of my personality but also because MC's known her in the past even if they havent known each other for the last 5 years and people can change.
Problem is that the last time they saw each other was when she broke his trust (again). Which is the sole reason why MC ran away, why they hadn't seen for 5 years and why they are at the point where they are REBUILDING their old friendship and for this trust is ESSENTIAL.

MC extended himself incredibly far with his love confession, he trusted her not to hurt him for being this courageous and daring. They were friends, no matter what, she should've treated him nicely. Instead he got shot down in flames, ridiculed, physically abused and THREATENED.

Trust is easy to lose, but very hard to earn. Once it's gone, it's gone, relationship after that is never the same. And Erynn betrayed the trust he placed in her by not handling his confession correctly. Which was compounded when she broke it again.

When you give your phone to someone, with everything that is on it, you trust them not to abuse your trust and ONLY do with it what you consented to. Not more. Not breach your privacy.

Again, he had his girlfriend's nude photos on his phone. Someone else's EXTREMELY private and intimate gift. How can you shrug this of? It wasn't just his phone, it was a third person's privacy as well and right to keeping her intimate stuff intimate, her best friend's privacy, as well.

This is why the player gets punished if he decides to scroll through Val's photo gallery when he holds her phone.

Or even more punished if you help Zach spy on the naked girls. because people value privacy and ability to be intimate and naked without anyone intruding above all else and feel betrayed when it's breached.

Me neither, this is why sometimes my text is full of memes. Sorry about that.

"he got home and had Erynn ending your fling/Sexcapede/Romance with Lexi because She told Lexi before about loving/Having a crush on mc, So lexi hooking with him is wrong by friendship rules!"

Yeah for someone with a crush in him., Oh boy did Erynn fucked up!
Ah! NOW I understand. Thanks for explaining! And yeah I agree, Erynn fucked up.

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2022
screenshot0030.png
Does anyone have any idea what is this about? She shared something important with Ethan here and then she threatened him to make his life hell if he ever shares that.

screenshot0031.png

And also this one? I assume this one probably is about escort blackmail stuff but I am not sure about it.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Okay, I understand what you mean. But this is where VN itself messes up (or is genius, can't decide yet).

*puts Sherlock Holmes monocle on*

Erynn found out about MC being back on literally the first or second day, so she didn't rely on Lexi telling her (Lexi not telling her had literally no effect or consequence), so we can remove that issue from the equation. She also forced the issue of their reunion, didn't give him the opportunity to do it on his own terms (which was as shit thing to do tbh.). But this is where it gets complicated and where VN is extremely unclear.

From what we know she didn't have romantic feelings for MC. At all. Which is natural, he was basically a kid for/to her, 13 to her 15. As a previous member already said (sorry, I forgot your name), teens don't really see kids as anything other than kids, certainly not as romantic partners. We can't be angry at someone for not feeling feelings we want them to. BUT we can hold against them what they do with/to other people's feelings.

This is the situation where her blow-up is waaaaaaaaaay out of proportion for the situation.

From my personal perspective and experience she reacted as if Lexi had stolen her man from her or intruded on her territory. Or at least the guy whom Erynn had romantic interest in and Lexi knew that Erynn was in love with him and was waiting for the first opportunity.

I would've understood her anger in that case.

But that was not the case. All MC and Erynn ever were was friends. Childish/childhood friends who played together like kids do. Erynn herself never, at any point in the VN, even hinted that she regarded him as a LI when she was 15 or that she had romantic feelings for him at any point from 15 to 20.

They are now young adults with no relationship and who basically don't know each other anymore. They are rebuilding everything from the ruins of their past. There was no chance or time for Erynn to develop romantic feelings for him since he was not there. After all, she hadn't seen him in the last 5 years and last time they saw each other she laughed at him and then didn't even bother for weeks to reach out and get in contact (the reason I'm repeating this is because it lead to the break up). Weeks during which his behaviour deteriorated to the point school got involved and his mother had to sent him away for a week. There was no way for her to fall in love with him.

To her he is still basically the 13 year old kid she jumped on in bed, NOT the 18 year old young man with plenty of sexual experience, who's dated another girl for 2 years, had sex with over 5 others, has plenty of other friends and a life that is completely removed from her and she has no part in - basically is no longer just focused on her with his entire world revolving around just 1 girl/friend like it did when he was 13. He's an accomplished, rounded-out, well-adjusted young adult now, no longer a child. Otoh she herself is frozen in time and has not moved on from that point in her head about him. Which is proven and richly demonstrated when she does exactly that, jumping on him in bed, on their first meeting and almost every meeting after.

So, with lack of romantic interest evidenced and the fact that Erynn found out he was back basically as soon as she was back herself, her vitriolic and almost hateful reaction to Lexi's relationship with MC makes no sense.

I hope you can agree with me it was out of proportion, inappropriate and never should've taken place at Lexi's place of work. Place of work is essential for any adult person's legitimacy, livelihood, ability to stay free and valid and eligible; so should thus be sacred and untouchable. Instead she attacked, literally ripped into Lexi like a savage animal, biting with incredible viciousness and rage; going after Lexi's every sore point and weak spot and weakness that she knew of, calling her a whore and a cheating slut, taking it so far Lexi broke down in tears right there. Without allowing Lexi to get a word in and explain. Erynn wasn't interested in hearing Lexi's side, she was't there to talk or see reason, she was there to "kill and destroy".

That's inexcusable. Nothing justifies doing that, especially not a little white lie of OMISSION (yet, at worst it's a lie of omission, nothing more), especially not to your best friend.

If the rest of the VN is not enough, it's this scene that makes me not like Erynn.

There was also something similar in the VN Babysitter which made me dislike Chris. In some ways Lexi and Jessie are quite similar.

Problem is that the last time they saw each other was when she broke his trust (again). Which is the sole reason why MC ran away, why they hadn't seen for 5 years and why they are at the point where they are REBUILDING their old friendship and for this trust is ESSENTIAL.

MC extended himself incredibly far with his love confession, he trusted her not to hurt him for being this courageous and daring. They were friends, no matter what, she should've treated him nicely. Instead he got shot down in flames, ridiculed, physically abused and THREATENED.

Trust is easy to lose, but very hard to earn. Once it's gone, it's gone, relationship after that is never the same. And Erynn betrayed the trust he placed in her by not handling his confession correctly. Which was compounded when she broke it again.

When you give your phone to someone, with everything that is on it, you trust them not to abuse your trust and ONLY do with it what you consented to. Not more. Not breach your privacy.

Again, he had his girlfriend's nude photos on his phone. Someone else's EXTREMELY private and intimate gift. This is what I don't understand how you can shrug of. It wasn't just his phone, it was another person's privacy and right to keeping her intimate stuff intimate, her best friend's privacy, as well.

This is why the player gets punished if he decides to scroll through Val's photo gallery when he holds her phone.

Or even more punished if you help Zach spy on the naked girls. because people value privacy and ability to be intimate and naked without anyone intruding above all else and feel betrayed when it's breached.

Ah! NOW I understand. Thanks for explaining! And yeah I agree, Erynn fucked up.
I just wanted to say I appreciate this discussion and that you aren't trying to convince me to change my views just showing me your point of view even if our views are kind of the opposites in some regards. I do see and understand your points and even agree with some of them on some level even if I dont agree 100% with everything.

Yeah i know what you mean about the phone thing I forgot about the nudes she sent him even after you mentioned it once or twice. But I still shrugged it off mostly because of my personality. Even with that I feel for me id consider it more a breach of the other persons trust that I keept something that sensitive on my phone since I gave access to said phone and didnt watch them. As if I was worried there was a chance they might see something I dont want them to see id like to watch them even from afar even with someone I trust 100%. with the context and what I know / feel about Erynn it wouldn't be a break of trust for me if it was a one time thing. Different story if it happens more than once. But id still tell other person what happened if I knew about it.

But I do understand where you are coming from and why me shrugging it off might seem strange. We just have a different point of view on this and personality why we see something that should but a breach of trust yet have different opinions on it.

Reactions: jllkfsdj

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
View attachment 3053246
Does anyone have any idea what is this about? She shared something important with Ethan here and then she threatened him to make his life hell if he ever shares that.

View attachment 3053248

And also this one? I assume this one probably is about escort blackmail stuff but I am not sure about it.
Looking at these I get the feeling it's worst than blackmail all of a sudden. I think the blackmail is only 1/2 of the truth.
Because while the blackmail stuff is bad the look on her face makes me think it's way worst than we know. While blackmail is always bad the context we know about said blackmail doesn't feel like it's as bad as what she might be hiding. I'm thinking it's something more on the lines of her getting beaten or life threatening with said blackmail because we know Ethan and the people he is around are violent. Ethan seems to be the leader too of the ones he hangs around. Which might also be related to the first image of something she knows about Ethan and why he would do something extreme to her.

Oct 10, 2022
Looking at these I get the feeling it's worst than blackmail all of a sudden. I think the blackmail is only 1/2 of the truth.
Because while the blackmail stuff is bad the look on her face makes me think it's way worst than we know. While blackmail is always bad the context we know about said blackmail doesn't feel like it's as bad as what she might be hiding. I'm thinking it's something more on the lines of her getting beaten or life threatening with said blackmail because we know Ethan and the people he is around are violent. Ethan seems to be the leader too of the ones he hangs around. Which might also be related to the first image of something she knows about Ethan and why he would do something extreme to her.
As LSC82 told I am gonna play Erynn route and Alexis route, maybe also secret Alexis route. So I will have better grasp, so I am trying to understand this whole Erynn stuff. These 2 stuck my head in my first play through. There is something we don't know going around with Ethan and Erynn. My guess, Ethan obsessed with Erynn from the beginning. Second pic, maybe just a reference to escort business because it was before revelation but I feel like something sketchier going on. For the first pic, whatever Erynn said made Ethan furious and that conversation took some time, so I don't think she just said she was in love with MC or something like that. With dead body that everyone overlooked there is a possibility Erynn tangled much more than just escort business.
Is there a possibility that blackmail stuff already started at first pic? Do we have exact timeline for that? Since MC know Zane at least name base, maybe he was involved too. I always found Ethan recording sex tape of Erynn too sketchy. How did he know they were going to do that? It was their first time after all. Where did he record it? Was bf involved too. Since Erynn was too gullible to trick.

ineedanswers.jpg

• Red Heart
Reactions: LSC82 and jllkfsdj
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes