Nov 7, 2020
Just started playing the game... Bit confusing with the bold/timid thing. How am I supposed to know what is the good or bad option as I play along to end up with the person I want to be with? Also, a non confusing thing is the MC inability to get a boner with his wife... A bush that hairy I would be afraid to send my soldier into it, he might never come back out. Not kink shaming the hairy muffs or anything but I think I saw some Viet Cong in there.

Edit: MC says what I was thinking first time I saw his wife naked: BeatBush.png

Last edited:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Just started playing the game... Bit confusing with the bold/timid thing. How am I supposed to know what is the good or bad option as I play along to end up with the person I want to be with? Also, a non confusing thing is the MC inability to get a boner with his wife... A bush that hairy I would be afraid to send my soldier into it, he might never come back out. Not kink shaming the hairy muffs or anything but I think I saw some Viet Cong in there.

Edit: MC says what I was thinking first time I saw his wife naked: View attachment 939681
Bold/timid choices were abandoned and have little (if any) significance after the 2nd or 3rd release. They haven't been referenced in the code in ages.

As for bushy beavers... you either like them or you don't. Since you apparently don't, I strongly advise that you go nowhere near any games that are released by Tora Productions.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
very nice game but I prolly ended on massive problem since kept daughter and doctor and wifey too (3some with her co-worker is planned) and mc's secretary is also interested on him.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi

I promised a IR update in December. But technical things and real life got in the way.

But it's been delayed long enough. So, this month we'll have an IR update.

It will be nice to write and render Kelly again. :D

Just started on it, and I don't have a lot to say yet.

------

I'll keep you in the loop as always.

Best regards

Ptolemy

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hi

Sorry for the silence in the past week or so, but I don't have much to report.

Getting the vaccine next week, and I'll be able to travel again :D

But that's not what you're here to hear about.

I don't have much to report on IR yet. Things are progressing. But I'm not close enough to the end of the update to give a release date and set a deadline for myself yet.

Next week. I should be able to tell you a release date next week.

Best regards

Ptolemy

----------

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hi

Just wanted to give a quick update on IR

The new version will be ready this weekend.

All paths can't be included, of course, since they now number over 8. If I was to include them all, it would make them far too short.

That's it. See you this weekend.

Best regads

Ptolemy

-------

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017

On the new IR update
Hi

I almost forgot. Due to the TOS, I won't be releasing the new IR patch on patreon. I had to remove the whole game from here.
So, you'll be able to find it on . Just search for "ptounsupported". You'll be able to dowload it for free, no worries.
As for the update itself. Just finished up today.

Tomorrow I'll do the testing and upload.
But remember. Not here. On itch.

After that, it's back to Alexandra, starting next week.

Best regards
Ptolemy

Modjoc00l

Nov 10, 2020
I can't wait. :)
IR was one of the first renpy or/and games of this type I played.

Too bad it hasn't gotten as much updates/love as other games have.

3.50 star(s) 51 Votes