DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
You see, this game didn't have the NTR tag when it first came out. This lead to a massive backlash on the reviews and ci-en post comments when people who bought it found out that (according to them since I don't play this game) 70% of the total scenes don't involve MC in the action. On the cover image it's explicitly written "building a harem just for me".

Since this is triangle!'s first male MC game, I'd like to see whether they're going to go back to female MC games or try another one.
Nothing worse than bad marketing, hell this game synopsis is at the very least misleading:

"Shuko, a loser in the real world, is determined to make the best of this situation.
He joins a guild in hope of building up his fame, joins together with his classmates,
and aims to get sexy with all of them, and the other worldly denizens.

Will he succeed in making the harem of his dreams!? "

"[Concept]
Get popular by raising your name as an adventurer!
As you fulfill guild quests, more and more women will start looking your way! "

I would even ask who reading this description expected that the MC has an useless merchant job, lets a heroine do the fighting and only beds them cause of an unknown aphrodisiac power.

I can guarantee that what I expected was the male MC growing stronger and raising the ranks while getting into bed with world citicens and the girls from his world, in fact I expected originally that the NTR was related to characters being alive and that the girls would get suitors in this world and stuff like that lol.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
It's a fan-translation. I'm assuming the definition of a "proper translation" is one authorized by the devs (e.g. Kagura Games).
But if you're asking if this is a MTL (ugh), then no, as a non-Japanese, English speaker and educated/professional writer, I actually translated this myself.
Here are a few touch ups. Mainly the quest and location popups. Went through and used the standard RPG Maker MV Types & Terms.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yandrei

Jan 26, 2018
we agree that's exactly what would happen in a "real" isekai?

No save the world, no defeat the evil man, but bang all the chick
isekai meikyuu de harem in a nutshell. guy goes dungeon crawling to earn enough money to get more harem members.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Is there another one that draws a distinction between "the protagonist is cucked and is upset but feels too helpless to do anything" vs. "the protagonist is cucked and is either actively pushing her to have sex with other people/encouraging/into it," or is the second one just not NTR? Maybe he's whoring her out, or maybe he just gets off on watching her with other guys. I've heard "netorase" thrown around, but I'm not sure if that's related or something else entirely.
It's not so hard:

Netorare: Your character experiences loss and jealousy at the hand if another character. Whether your character knows what he has lost is irrelevant if it's obvious that your love interest(childhood friend, girl/boy at school/work, girl/boyfriend, husband/wife and so on) has in fact been lost. Sometimes it's also rubbed in your face.

Netori: Same as netorare, but with a role reversal. You are the one inflicting loss and jealousy on another character by stealing their love interest

Netorase: Closest to the English word 'cuckold'. A willing cuck who takes pleasure in seeing their love interest with another character.

There's an example I usually use to explain netorare irl. Some will be able to relate, others might not. Remember that time you were crushing on a girl and not long after she started dating a colleague or classmate? You experienced netorare at that time. When you believe your character would have that feeling, it's netorare.

EDIT:
I forgot something in my message: This is F95's definition list, this is what counts on F95

Among other things the definition of all the above boils down to:
Ntr [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]

Last edited:

ShdowNepto

Nov 8, 2018
I see Mind Control, it's real?

Triangle It is high and low, I loved Artemis Pearl's game, but his other games I did not like so much, would be watching this game.

Baemz

Sep 10, 2017
This used to happen a lot to me, literally in any game if i hold a moving key by a long time. It's not a bug in the game itself... it's related to ur keyboard. How long was the last time u cleaned it?. Dirty in ur keyboard can cause problems on pressing keys, like holding one for no tomorrow, keyboard stops working, etc. As long as it's a mechanical one, this problem can happen with dirty, if it's the other kind of keyboard, it would have stopped working since long ago. What i recommend is, take a photo of ur keyboard, remove key per key, clean the spaces and also within the button... check on how to clean from youtube videos, put back the keys correctly and wait an hour or two before plugging it back and using again, u will see it'll get a lot better lols... It solved that problem to me... another thing that can happen are "Sticky Keys"... google it and learn how to turn them off/turn off all windows acessibility shit that will bother u while playing when it's not a keyboard problem. Hope this solves ur issues...

I got this issue just with RPGMaker sometimes, it is 100% related to NUMLOCK. If I disable/ enable it, I can walk normally again in every RPGM, . Im not sure why... but it is like that since I first started playin rpgm. I even used Diefferent win versions & different keyboards.

Mr. Ding Ding

Jan 14, 2019
For the gentlemen who doesn't like a game where the mc is useless as fuck, don't play this game. Literally the girls are fighting for him lmao.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
How in the heckin' is this mind control related anywho?
There's a few instances of hypnosis, so I guess that's how?

Theres a lot of "implied" sex scenes in the text. Fine if you're in to that, but kind of a boring game overall.
Yeah, sorta pained me to actually translate some of those.
I'll admit THAT was rather lazy of the devs to do.

Compulsory NTR.... in a Harem game....Japanese cuckoldry fetish strikes again
Agreed. Definitely not my fetish.
But rather than adding on to the complaints pile (as most of us posting here hate forced NTR and seem to love voicing it), just play the damn game since I've made the NTR avoidable for this exact reason.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
I'll be honest.. "Harem" + NTR seems to be a popular thing even with western dev's.. Same with half the Incest games having NTR elements as well.. I'll never understand that fetish. :ROFLMAO:

Almost as bad as most of the "virgins" not actually being virgins in games anymore. :rolleyes:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
It's not so hard:

Netorare: Your character experiences loss and jealousy at the hand if another character. Whether your character knows what he has lost is irrelevant if it's obvious that your love interest(childhood friend, girl/boy at school/work, girl/boyfriend, husband/wife and so on) has in fact been lost. Sometimes it's also rubbed in your face.

Netori: Same as netorare, but with a role reversal. You are the one inflicting loss and jealousy on another character by stealing their love interest

Netorase: Closest to the English word 'cuckold'. A willing cuck who takes pleasure in seeing their love interest with another character.

There's an example I usually use to explain netorare irl. Some will be able to relate, others might not. Remember that time you were crushing on a girl and not long after she started dating a colleague or classmate? You experienced netorare at that time. When you believe your character would have that feeling, it's netorare.
I myself like to use the translations.

NTR (Netorare): "To be taken from" (hence why childhood friends or anyone the MC has feelings for counts as NTR without there being any official relationship). Doesn't have to be known, as some NTR stories are behind their back (the third person ones).

Netori: "To take" So this one be very specific in a few aspects, the main one being it is very much a first person type story, where as you mentioned they do le stealing.

Netorase: I don't know the literal translation, but would mean something along the lines of "To enjoy being taken from", would be my guess. Is actually treated a sub-genre of NTR (unlike netori which is kinda its own thing), where the MC is into it. So typically when things have the Netorase tag, they also have the NTR tag. Unless they use nested tags i.e. parent tags.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I'll be honest.. "Harem" + NTR seems to be a popular thing even with western dev's.. Same with half the Incest games having NTR elements as well.. I'll never understand that fetish. :ROFLMAO:

Almost as bad as most of the "virgins" not actually being virgins in games anymore. :rolleyes:
The irony is though... it ain't a harem anymore if they don't only do MC... it just becomes polygamy :|

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Some said it is netori, this site strictly uses netorare, so if it actually is netori then it is wrongly tagged.
It isn't, there is netorare. This is tagged correctly. The classmates don't only fuck MC. So if any tag is wrong it is Harem... since well... MC gets cucked, and the LIs don't only fuck MC... so outside of the title this tag confuses me.

2.20 star(s) 6 Votes