magein

Oct 10, 2020
First, thanks for all the improvements in the game. I like almost all of them over 1.7.5. I've played through or part way a couple times and there's a lot of good work here. Uncle Tom was a surprise, for instance. Anyway... How do I trigger the Felicity/Lord Spectre quest. In 1.7.5 it sort of just happened after you finished the game, or maybe I was doing that wrong, whatever. A little help please? I'm running v. 2.1 with the LPatch. Thanks!

magein

Oct 10, 2020
Thank you! Sparks = fine, Rep = fine, Guild = slog I must. And patrician? How do I do that? It's nothing I've paid attention to before.

magein

Oct 10, 2020
Thank you again. So that's basically supply a slave to the leader of your faction as far as I can tell... Since I'm living in Quarter of Bull that would be King Arboreous. Again, very doable.

Goddess1337

Jun 15, 2019
Apparently pony girl races lose instantly. 1603055209937.png 1603055276472.png I'm on pre release 4, I tried with full chariot and least chariot weight possible and still got the same result. The message in the 2nd image changes everytime, though. To give more info in case its needed, I used a loli girl w/ S+ pony skill and A+ endurance.

GDSBCM

Jun 10, 2017
Not sure if it's related or the same as the cow gear thingy; 2.2dev version has the text disappearing when attempting to equip any armor on the main character. Pressing Escape will take you back to the equipment menu although the armor is not equipped.

4.00 star(s) 59 Votes