krustus

Feb 21, 2022
Now I'm at a loss, somehow I deprived lil' Johnny from sex so much that he became impotent (which i guess is an achievement by itself)
Now i don't know how to increase his libido at all, i've been going at the beauty parlor and asking for sex massages all the time but i see no results at all, same as when doing sex lessong that doesn't involve his dick (anything involving his dick fails since he cant get it up)

The text says that its active sex life and eating healthy, and im constantly eating at the pub, so i dunno what else to do
Let your Slave or Assistant arouse your Character. Click on Slave Assignments - Serve Me and choose the erotic options like Lesbian Show, Striptease etc. If her Training is high enough those should arouse and raise your Libido from Impotent to higher Spheres. Do that constantly until your Arousal is very high and then have Sex but keep your Arousal always above the last 3 Stages. Rinse and Repeat until your Libido reaches Salacious.

The Item you can get from the White Town Special Mission also makes it so that your Libido will never fall below a certain Level. Yu can get it from the Beastguy that wants a perfect Sex Slave from you.

Orc Wizard

Mar 14, 2017
Let your Slave or Assistant arouse your Character. Click on Slave Assignments - Serve Me and choose the erotic options like Lesbian Show, Striptease etc. If her Training is high enough those should arouse and raise your Libido from Impotent to higher Spheres. Do that constantly until your Arousal is very high and then have Sex but keep your Arousal always above the last 3 Stages. Rinse and Repeat until your Libido reaches Salacious.
Thanks! I managed to get my libido to D-, I completely forgot that those were an option since i never used them

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
darcin-greyhart responding to your review:
Be sure to be mean -- this isn't a relationship game.
It's a roleplaying game. You can be cruel, or kind. Carrot or stick, either way obedience will increase over time. High spoiling decreases obedience, and it is possible to lose taming if the slave's aura is stronger than the master's, and despair can lead to suicide attempts, so it's not as simple as just waiting, but there are many routes to the same end result.

Random complaints:
Combat: There is exactly *ONE* method to beat the harder enemies in the fog. You have to have the flamberge. You have to have Battle Cry. You have to have Roundhouse Kick. If you picked other special skills, you lose. Start your game over.
Each weapon type has associated special attacks, and they are all effective, though the hardest are morale weapons because the enemies hit so hard they recover a lot of morale every round. The fog battles also have differing levels of difficulty. The harder ones are balanced around the expectation that you have high attributes and combat skill, wear armor and/or use alchemy (healing balm gives more survivability, and other types can be used to gain immediate bonuses that help set up combos or increase survivability). Moreover, the artifact rewards from the white town forum give bonuses in combat. It's possible to learn all of the special skills now: you aren't limited to just 4.

Slave Training: On easy, it's pretty straight forward. I usually ask the slave to clean the house and if she doesn't, she gets beaten down until she does. Gotta get that fear stat up. (Once in a while they just won't comply and they get taken to the butcher for meat.) Then, it's about spending days to slowly build up habit and taming. It takes a while, but the fear goes away and you get a workable slave.
On normal mode or higher, things are far, far worse. If you punish them, the slave will run away, commit suicide, or mind break. If you reward them, they gain 'spoil' and refuse to comply. There are very specific, exacting steps to take to get a slave to work. It's a puzzle game at that level, not a slaver emulator.
The tutorial lectures explain the mechanics and show you exactly what your actions are doing to the slave's obedience stats (which you can also see outside the tutorial while wearing the Raven Crown), so not really a puzzle but rather an optimization game combined with learning what actions have what effects.

The only time pressure comes from the risk of running out of sparks, and there are many ways to supplement your income or reduce costs. The crux of the game is balancing income and expenses so that you can maintain positive cashflow while accomplishing whatever goals you set for yourself.

Suicide is preventable with a competent assistant. Escape is preventable with a collar. Mind break is preventable by keeping the relevant attributes above the threshold, or recoverable by raising them again.

Spoiling from rewards is minimal if you stick to the 2 per day limit which is stated in the tutorial. Usually high spoiling results from the "rules" you set on the slave, or from not setting enough rules if the slave is not fearful. High spoiling acts as a penalty stat (though low spoiling has a beneficial aspect by increasing merit) that encourages reaching certain thresholds of obedience or devotion before applying certain rules because otherwise there are negative side effects.

Arena: This isn't too bad, but requires memorization or the wiki to compete. I recommend dual wield. Since nothing is explained, you can click the crossed swords image for one special attack per arena fight. It does good damage.
It's deterministic now (same actions result in same outcome even if you save/reload). The status displays in the combat interface are clickable and give info about how it works, so "nothing is explained" is a bit of an exaggeration. Just like the opponents in the arena are announced with their combat style at the beginning of each battle, you can choose different combat styles for your gladiatrix until she becomes a champion. Those combat styles come with specific equipment, which have specific attack types and combos. Some are defensive-oriented, like net and trident, or sword and shield, and some are offensive-oriented, like dual wield or heavy weapon. Depending on the size, skill and strength of the combatant, and what the opponent is using, different styles will be more or less effective, but it's possible to win a majority of the battles with each of the styles.

Racing: I never got this, even on easy mode, even with the wiki, even after hundreds of tries. Not worth the effort. Cheat -> Easy Race.
You win a race by maximizing average speed. I've shared tips on this forum several times in the past.

Lord Spectre: I admit this is the last thing you'll do in the game. It's, like, the final quest. I guess it's supposed to be hard. However, you'll need to read the game's source code to complete it.
The instructions are spelled out in a numbered list with a copy in the diary and if you fail any of the conditions you are told which one you failed. People have completed this quest without reading the source code...

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
darcin-greyhart

I will add some things

I've played this too much to claim it's a bad game, but this version has the same issues as all the others. Short version, play it on custom game -> easy. Cheat as needed. It's fun then.
and that's part of how the cheats in Easy Mode came to be. Now, apparently, it's integrated with the game instead of being an actual 3rd party mod. That's a disappointing solution.
This is a bit paradoxal. You advise people to play with cheats and then regret we've integrated it natively.

Be sure to be mean -- this isn't a relationship game.
- Patrol the fogs. Hi, Lady! I saw you were about to be raped by a bog fiend. Good news! I killed the fiend. Bad news! The rape is still on.
- Abuse your slaves: You takin' the D or are you getting into the coffin of stinging insects?
- Be evil. That parasite in your guts? It's gonna bust outta there like that scene from Aliens. I can have it removed for the cost of lunch, but you know, I just don't feel like it. I guess you got three days to change my mind. Who's a good slave? Who's a good slave?
I can agree that traditional romance/wedding options are underexploited.

But the rest is not really true. Things you described are only options, tools for the player. It's up to you to roleplay whoever you want to be. White knight playthrough is viable and not punitive:
  • Patrol of the fogs? "Hi lady, let me rescue you. I'll give you food, clothes and shelter, in exchange please do my accounting"
  • "I'd like to have sex with you. Oh you refuse? Bummer... Still, you've been nice today, I'm inviting you the restaurant".
  • "That parasite in your guts? I'm taking you to the hospital immediately. No, you don't have to refund me"
I personally tend to do a balanced approach. A mix of how I'd react to a disobedient slave if I needed to make a living in an unforgiving dark fantasy world... but with a bit more empathy because I'm still from the 21st century.

Anyway, you do develop relationships with your girls. It feels rewarding to get a slave from an unknown person, to her opening her about her past, and her aspirations... and ultimately becoming your assistant and help you with your job. It's kind of an emotional journey.

Combat was added after the fact and never really got the polish it needed. I'm disturbed this many years have passed and nobody's tackled this. When brought up in the Jack forums forever ago, the dev response was "learn to code and fix it yourself"
Let's note that it wasn't us, the current game dev' team formed a lot later (early 2019 for me and late 2020 for ImperatorAugustus).

The mentality however is still the same. There is no one better at improving stuff than the people initially venting their frustrations. That's how everyone started, this is the open-source mindset.

Alperar

Feb 3, 2024
Hallo (sorry for the bad language but i'm not a native english speaker), I've played this game in one of the older version (sincerly i do not remember the version). With this version (2.2.3) i found a problem with alchemy, the menu for choosing the base in under the text box.

I found a temporry fix by editing the GAME>CSS>BASE :
a.png .menu_column_0 {
position: absolute;
margin-left: 28px;
}
c.png .menu_column_0 {
position: absolute;
top: 105;
margin-left: 28px;
}

Since is messing up all the selection menu in every area i change it only to brew the potion and then i reverse it.
It is impratical but I tried to search in the file folder and I didn't found the file to work on a permanent solution.

At least for my slavery gig and in combat i can benefit from drugs and potion
:LOL:
BTW thanks to the team for keeping alive the project

Last edited:
Reactions: qwertyu12359

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Alperar
Thanks for the bug report, and the fix on top of that. Added in the roadmap.

BTW i just checked, on the dev version (2.2.1) the menu is in the right place
Careful, dev' version is v2.2.4. Your dev' version is severely outdated. Take a look at the main page of JONT's wiki (y)

Alperar

Feb 3, 2024
Alperar
Thanks for the bug report, and the fix on top of that. Added in the roadmap.

Careful, dev' version is v2.2.4. Your dev' version is severely outdated. Take a look at the main page of JONT's wiki (y)

It's not really bugfix more of a workaroud since I have to save it back after brewing the potion.
It was downloaded from the first page of the forum just to chek if the bug was there and wondered why it was 2.2.1 :LOL: .
Is the media patch compatible from 2.2.3 to 2.2.4?
Also is the Wiki the wiki.anime one? I was also thinking to start updating it since is really old and lot of tips are outdated (i need to improve my english and typing skill)

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
It's not really bugfix more of a workaroud since I have to save it back after brewing the potion.
Is the media patch compatible from 2.2.3 to 2.2.4?
Nope (which is a good thing, means many things have changed)

Also is the Wiki the wiki.anime one?
Hmm... The Hgames one

From the OP on 1st page

I was also thinking to start updating it since is really old and lot of tips are outdated (i need to improve my english and typing skill)
would be awesome!

Sakuyao

Jul 22, 2021
A friend showed me this game last week, and I've been playing it everyday, for more than a healthy amount of time.

Everything here in this game is just great:

- Loved that the slaves don't just magically accept you as master, it takes dozens of days, even the most "Okay" or broken one still has that little bit of resistance.
- The world is actually intriguing, I kinda want to know more about where we are, how the world works, the fog and everything.
- I loved that you can't just print money, training slaves takes time, and you can't just throw money away, you must make a profit from her.
- Items are useful, giving a simple Sundress just makes everything so much easier.
- And above all else, I love how you can make the perfect slave even if you didn't buy her already perfect, you have a dumb slave? Train her in areas that make her smart, She is feeble? Go on, give her some food, reward with a chocolate for those juicy cals, then train her with light exercises when She is better. Oh no she is fat? (sometimes this is good), starve her, simple.

Now said everything, I was absolutely terrible in the start, to the point I tried the tutorial a couple of times. And like everyone else, I choose our boy Johny after finishing it, you can probably guess how my first hours went.

Then I followed Krustus guide (thanks), not exactly like it, my slave was waaaaay more rebellious, but I did learn a lot of strategies and a lot of the game through it (and later on from the wiki), and somehow sold her, I did abuse of the saving system, but I was learning and spoiling is just... Bleh.

Now I'm saving waaaaaay less (not like it is a problem, I just prefer like this), and having so much fun, especially if I start a new game, I love the thrill of starting from nothing and having to worry if you can or not pay your bills.

So far this is one of the best Eroges I ever played, and definitively one the 3 bests in the Slavery Category.

Spamdumpster

Dec 5, 2019
I must be a dunce, because I can't seem to understand the first thing to do.

I started out with a custom character, after the tutorial multiple times and not really succeeding very well.

Started out with the basic house (the shack), halfway decent skills, a little coin, and went out and picked up some equipment (clothes for myself, a whip/lash for myself which I equipped) and then a basic poor quality slave.

However, after nearly a week, the slave is constantly fatigued (less then 1 star energy), I cannot get them to clean the house, and I personally can't seem to cook anything over f- quality in food. Hells, for that matter, I can't even STOCK UP on food. There's no space.

Do I just restart with the slightly better house, or just what? I seem to be completely mucking this up and I'm not sure how to get it right.

Sakuyao

Jul 22, 2021
I must be a dunce, because I can't seem to understand the first thing to do.

I started out with a custom character, after the tutorial multiple times and not really succeeding very well.

Started out with the basic house (the shack), halfway decent skills, a little coin, and went out and picked up some equipment (clothes for myself, a whip/lash for myself which I equipped) and then a basic poor quality slave.

However, after nearly a week, the slave is constantly fatigued (less then 1 star energy), I cannot get them to clean the house, and I personally can't seem to cook anything over f- quality in food. Hells, for that matter, I can't even STOCK UP on food. There's no space.

Do I just restart with the slightly better house, or just what? I seem to be completely mucking this up and I'm not sure how to get it right.
Slave generates energy each day based on her endurance stat, most of the time it can be improved from Feeble all the way to healthy by just giving her generous food + supplements, if she ends the day with positive cals, she gets healthier, meaning, more energy per day, on the same note, if you overwork your slave, and she ends the day with negative cals, she loses endurance so keep an eye in the cals of your slave. Also, if your slave has "Purple" energy, stop working her, not good, and lastly just try to avoid Feeble slaves.

To know if a slave will or not clean the house, click on the "?" left to your slave's portrait and ask "What do you think of me?" and if she answer "I do not mind doing some housework..." You're good to go, if she doesn't answer this, or don't wanna talk to you at all, make her less rebellious.

Cooking anything requires both ingredients (also somewhere to store them) and a kitchen (obviously), the normal default house has neither, after you change your home you can both buy ingredients, and cook with them (if your character isn't useless in the Stewardship stat).

To "buy" a house you go to White Town > Trade Square > Real State Office for it, and btw you need some reputation with someone (any D+ slave for any house [Location] does it). Btw you can buy ingredients at White Town > Trade Square > Gastronomicon.

OR you can do the cheaper (and easier) option, of going to Serpentine > Virgin's Hip and buying the 1$ Shawarma from the Food Menu, it is, at least for me, the best option early game.

Since you're doing custom starts, right there, below the character name, put one point in the "slums" option, it will automatically start you with a quarter in the Outcasts, so it already "solves" the house/food problem.

Also, if you go and give your slave a massage, guess where? Yeah, Trade Square > Salon, she gains 1 energy + a boost in mood (mood is VERY IMPORTANT), it is worth the 3$

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
A friend showed me this game last week, and I've been playing it everyday, for more than a healthy amount of time.

Everything here in this game is just great:

- Loved that the slaves don't just magically accept you as master, it takes dozens of days, even the most "Okay" or broken one still has that little bit of resistance.
- The world is actually intriguing, I kinda want to know more about where we are, how the world works, the fog and everything.
- I loved that you can't just print money, training slaves takes time, and you can't just throw money away, you must make a profit from her.
- Items are useful, giving a simple Sundress just makes everything so much easier.
- And above all else, I love how you can make the perfect slave even if you didn't buy her already perfect, you have a dumb slave? Train her in areas that make her smart, She is feeble? Go on, give her some food, reward with a chocolate for those juicy cals, then train her with light exercises when She is better. Oh no she is fat? (sometimes this is good), starve her, simple.

Now said everything, I was absolutely terrible in the start, to the point I tried the tutorial a couple of times. And like everyone else, I choose our boy Johny after finishing it, you can probably guess how my first hours went.

Then I followed Krustus guide (thanks), not exactly like it, my slave was waaaaay more rebellious, but I did learn a lot of strategies and a lot of the game through it (and later on from the wiki), and somehow sold her, I did abuse of the saving system, but I was learning and spoiling is just... Bleh.

Now I'm saving waaaaaay less (not like it is a problem, I just prefer like this), and having so much fun, especially if I start a new game, I love the thrill of starting from nothing and having to worry if you can or not pay your bills.

So far this is one of the best Eroges I ever played, and definitively one the 3 bests in the Slavery Category.
That's great :)

Don't hesitate to leave a review, where people are more likely to see it and give the game a try (y)

DrHarnsaft

Jan 28, 2020
Patch links don't work for me. Anonfiles link leads nowhere and gofile link is temporary limited whenever I try to download.
Can download the game itself but not the patch on gofile.

Orc Wizard

Mar 14, 2017
I'm currently on day 808 with my Johny run, and now the game has started to give me a "nothing" screen sometimes when i skip the day and the only way out is to load a save, It's not game-breaking but its annoying.
Also if i just load the save and skip the day the "nothing" screen will keep appearing until i do something slightly different like assigning and non-assigning a assistant, once i do that the day skips normally

Don't know if this bugs has been reported yet though.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 58 Votes