Orc Wizard

Mar 14, 2017
What i meant to ask was:
1) if the skill that goes up is only to upgrade your teaching limit or it gives a boost to the learning factor of the slave;
2) if it give a boost even if you don't wear it
I think it only increases your limit, the learning factor is determined by your teaching skill.
And no boosts if you don't wear it

Alperar

Feb 3, 2024
I'm curious now what exactly are the "Other Expenses" on the bills, because i don't rent anything
If I understood the code is sort of a wealth tax is semi random and goes up as you move up in society (influenced from standard of living),
As qwertyu said you can consider it as utility bills (NOT sure of the english word water gas and electricity bill) and tax on your wealth from the quater you are living on
Yep, that's it for me guys,
congratulation, and now there is hardcore :ROFLMAO:

Also i had read in the forum that for jhony's sister you should have the assistant's slot free

Last edited:

Orc Wizard

Mar 14, 2017
congratulation, and now there is hardcore :ROFLMAO:

Also i had read in the forum that for jhony's sister you should have the assistant's slot free
Ain't no way i'm gonna try hardcore hahahaha

But i'll check for the assistant thing, thx

Edit: Nope, nothing, maybe its because i don't have access to the Vatican yet due to my reputation not being good enough

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Yep, that's it for me guys, started out this game 3 weeks ago and now i can say i finished it, played one or two runs to get the hang of the game and then started my real journey as Johny while following krustus starting guide, then once i piled up 1k sparks i got some leniency and started to laze around training whatever slaves i wanted for fun, I got to meet Tiamat, the outcasts leader, got excited thinking I'd get to serve mommy dragon goddess, but she told me I was supposed to make a slave for her son instead of her... blergh.

Disappointed by not getting to serve mommy Tiamat, then I started building rep for the Necropolis, cuz I'm sort of a undead connossieur.

Along the way i got a Xenomorph Fog Fiend burst out of a slave a rescued from a Fog Fiend, and I took really good care of this little baby, took a while for him to evolve from Kraken to Cthulhu, but once he did i sold exchanged him for the Crown. which was pretty handy, didn't bother to get another Fog Fiend afterwards.

Also I did a personal sidequest of getting myself a cow while living in the Outcasts, i ended breaking her sanity tho, so her milk production was shit, but I gotta say my depraved mind enjoyed the fantasy of the whole situation... Still sold her to minotaur bro for 1100 sparks, she was kinda expensive to keep while producing shit amounts of milk y'know.

I also did butcher some girls out of spite as well... probably not the most lucrative thing to do, but my god it felt good by how annoying some of these brats can be.

But anyways, once i got to the vampire prince, the cunt was pretty damn demanding on the girl's charm, i had to sell an entire S+ slave on the auction since i was running out of money and had no idea what to do to please that cunt of a prince.
Then i trained another S+ slave and after carefully checking her stats i noticed her charm was A+, so i proceeded to skip lots of time and win several colosseum duels until her Fame reached C- so that her charm could get to S+... ugh.

So once i FINALLY sold the Prince the slave he wanted, i did cast a Domini Dictum on the girl i sold to him and gave her a wooden stake, but thats a story for another time...

And then once i left the prince's chambers the music... changed, not to a depressing tone like all the music in the game has been so far, but to a calming one. I felt... Actual peace.

So I went back home, fucked my assistant until exhaustion(also using cocaine fairy pollen for more stamina) and won the game.

I at least wanted to see Johny's sister mentioned on the wiki, but i skipped like, 45 days and got nothing so i gave up.

Anyways, much thanks for the devs for putting up such enjoyable community game like this. o7
View attachment 3351144

Here are lil' Johnny's and my assistant stats if anything.
View attachment 3351146 View attachment 3351149
Congrats!

Note: the music that plays in the credit is the "original" home music (but without transcoding) from JONT HF v1.7.5. It's very nostalgic and cool :)

Last edited:

Spamdumpster

Dec 5, 2019
Grah. I must be doing something horribly bad here.

I've been trying to get a slave to be ACTIVE in anything. They're listless, with 'almost imperceptible' amounts of despair.

I can't seem to get a balance when working with any slave. They'll be fine for a while, then go into a funk, and I can barely get them out of it by literally chaining days of them going to the cage. However, I know that's a spoiling effect without work for it.

However, training myself, sending to classes, or hiring a tutor just results in a D- rating, no matter what they learn. She's a B+ level cook, but whenever I try, it comes back with 'simple meals only, because that's all she knows."

I've taken the guide that was in the thread early on, copied it out and literally saved it to reference it, but I'm still ending up spiraling downwards.
Exactly what am I doing wrong that seems to result in failure? Am I completly misunderstanding the aura thing?

For example, do I *want* them to be afraid of me considerably? Or not? She's not very afraid, has 'lots of open buds' of obedients, but has no taming, very little fear, and no devotion.

NukesDidAnime

Jan 10, 2020
Thanks for the info I was not sure (D- coding skill:ROFLMAO:), but now I've something to study about it.
About the wiki part i made a page that (hopefully) it will include (in the long term) all the information about it, with separate section for each one of the slave in the barn, fell free to contribute (for some times it will be mostly WIP) or to move it somewhere else.
I added all the information that I gleaned from the code (quite a lot compared to what was previously available on the wiki). I'll be adding the page to the Index after I make some more changes (mostly links to stuff).

Reactions: qwertyu12359

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020

I've been trying to get a slave to be ACTIVE in anything. They're listless, with 'almost imperceptible' amounts of despair.

I can't seem to get a balance when working with any slave. They'll be fine for a while, then go into a funk, and I can barely get them out of it by literally chaining days of them going to the cage. However, I know that's a spoiling effect without work for it.

However, training myself, sending to classes, or hiring a tutor just results in a D- rating, no matter what they learn. She's a B+ level cook, but whenever I try, it comes back with 'simple meals only, because that's all she knows."

I've taken the guide that was in the thread early on, copied it out and literally saved it to reference it, but I'm still ending up spiraling downwards.
Exactly what am I doing wrong that seems to result in failure? Am I completly misunderstanding the aura thing?

For example, do I *want* them to be afraid of me considerably? Or not? She's not very afraid, has 'lots of open buds' of obedients, but has no taming, very little fear, and no devotion.
Advice threads: https://f95zone.to/posts/11173635/

You’ve mentioned cooking as a specific example but you originally said “anything.” Are you saying that the slave gets a D- rating for her efforts in any lesson, no matter who is the teacher?

If so… what is she wearing?

As explained in the linked threads shared above, every interaction encounters two tests:

Will she refuse? (Obedience check)
If not, then how motivated is she? (Diligence check)

Many factors go into the second test: “teaching” skill of the trainer (if there is one), her aura, her clothes, her attributes, her traits, her mood, her energy, her psychological status, and more.

It ends up with an F- to S+ grade, which affects how effective the interaction was.

In short: If she isn’t refusing then you are making progress. To make progress faster, she needs to feel more motivated, or whatever is interfering needs to be removed.

If she is wearing giant fluffy paws and you ask her to do anything involving manual dexterity, for example, you have made it harder for her. If you ask her to cook at home but you have no ingredients…

Orc Wizard

Mar 14, 2017

Sounds like you broke her mind, does she have a red "Sanity" trait? If yes, she's mindbroken, so you either sell her as is or increase her temperament/nature

pisnet123

Mar 29, 2020
pope as patron means you have to fulfill his request for a slave?
Is that right? I remember getting the sister soon after becoming a patrician. I definitely didn't do the pope quest.

Maybe it changed with the last update idk. Although I believe I played with the 2.2.3 version.

I do remember selling her off soon because she was frigid and no fun lol

pisnet123

Mar 29, 2020
I think this was discussed somewhere else, but it would have been more immersive if there were some special dialogue or interaction with the sister but she was the same as any other slave.

I wish there were some unique dialogue or interaction with the slaves depending on their background. That would improve this game dramatically.

Last edited:

NukesDidAnime

Jan 10, 2020

Based on what you wrote this is most likely a mood issue since mood has direct impact on lesson quality as well as the quality of cooked meals (assuming you did have the ingredients). Obedience is great but mood is substantially more important. Obedience allows you to teach your slave more things while mood has a big impact on the quality of the taught lessons and also whether or not she'll feel meritorious or guilty after a lesson. I'd recommend not following guides because these will not teach you the game mechanics and they are usually outdated. Instead try playing the tutorial, play with easy difficulty, read the wiki and try to train easier slaves (lolis, low nature, low pride). I can give you some pointers:
  • You can go to Salon "Elven Laid" to give your slave a massage once a day which will improve her mood significantly for 3 sparks;
  • Sparingly encouraging her can help to motivate your slave so long as you don't overdo it;
  • Clothing like soft slippers and the sundress give mood bonuses;
  • Training your slave in new skills will make her feel meritorious, training her in multiple things will also make her feel more meritorious (to a point, this stops being true later on);
  • Her diet can have an impact on her mood, since you're likely already milking a fiend giving your slave the fiend tattoo will at least mitigate the negative mood from eating fiend's cum as food;
  • There's some very useful early on rewards such as the plaid blanket and teddy bear which give bonuses such as faster despair decay and an extra 0.5 energy which can help with mood early on;
  • Early on you should generally opt for giving her free time or gifts rather than moral encouragement or spending time together since these can adversely affect her mood.
You shouldn't abuse fear. Like I said before obedience merely allows you to teach her more things, a slave will still develop awareness, taming and habit from training 2 skills rather than 10. You're not there to make your slave obedient, you're there to develop awareness, taming, habit and devotion which will in turn make her obedient forever. Fear is useful, 1 or 2 is not bad as it'll go away eventually, but the pitfalls of fear are that if you push a slave too hard she'll develop despair and fear is not as permanent as the other aura stats so when you start developing devotion your slave can very quickly lose all her fear for you and become massively less obedient over night. Focus on developing her aura first and then worry about skills. This might sound counter-intuitive but early on skills are just a means to making her feel meritorious so you can develop habit, reward her, develop awareness and improve her mood. Punishing your slave isn't something that you should avoid either but there are more caveats like your slave rebelling that can make this less worthwhile earlier on (depends on your slaver's skills), I generally try to avoid it early on but if you're shorter on time or sparks lightly bruising her isn't the worst thing and could save you several days so long as you don't overdo it.

skryker

Jul 28, 2017
It is completed, the original developer made what he wanted and there's an end-game screen.

Now will it ever stop being expended on... I hope not! :) It's like asking if Linux is ever going to get completed; it gets worked on as long as there are volunteers. (y)
Nice to know.

Posted works usually end up "Complete" when the main craft was done, leaving next updates for fixes or mods, as I can tell from other games.

Indeed, the mods are unrelated for the completeness of the work, I also expect it to last!

Linux! I actually would feel the need to ask that same question if Linux ever got posted in F95. I mean, that's the modus operandi!

Alperar

Feb 3, 2024
I added all the information that I gleaned from the code (quite a lot compared to what was previously available on the wiki). I'll be adding the page to the Index after I make some more changes (mostly links to stuff).
OMG you basically did all the work i could achieve only in my dream (remember that i have to learn how the code work just to barely understand something). So i tip my hat to you mister.
the-big-lebowski-the-stranger.gif
So apart from adding boring mathematical stuff to a perfect work, what page of the wiki need a redone?

Alperar

Feb 3, 2024
You and all of us that play this RPG about slavery, cannibalism and a lot of controversial stuff...so welcome in the gang :ROFLMAO:

Wich master do you have? Each one have his strong/weak point that give you a base for working on the slave
Try to end the day with positive mood (avoid using cage(golden cage?) too much early on since it give a lot of spoiling)

Had you tried to work with the various slave's working dress? It can help you, also mood helps a lot

This is a controversed input but for me is a good one, don't be afraid of overuse of the quicksave if you use it to learn the game,
(example not right to do it to get the right slave or better price in the auction, but is justified if you save before giving a reward or a punishment to earn what does what with auspex or in race because if you don't do it you can learn about it only after a decade)

That depends on each slave, each sum of stats require a different approach, with easy PG or mid/end game you can use a standardized tactic, but early game or with hard PG it require good comprehension of the game mechanic. Finishing the tutorial and reading all the text can help you (also having the wiki in another window and alt-tab to read what you don't understand)

NukesDidAnime

Jan 10, 2020
OMG you basically did all the work i could achieve only in my dream (remember that i have to learn how the code work just to barely understand something). So i tip my hat to you mister.
View attachment 3353879
So apart from adding boring mathematical stuff to a perfect work, what page of the wiki need a redone?
There's a ton of work honestly. Because of all the different versions of the wiki that are mixed together it's extremely hard to just update the wiki up to v2.2.3.
I think the best way forward is to do something similar to what I did with the barn page where I separated all the information based on the game's version (we could do Original, HF and whatever the current version is). This way older information can be preserved or even expanded upon properly and we can ensure that the wiki is updated for the current version of the game as well as easily updatable for future ones (you would only need to read the changelong and make the relevant edits before declaring that the page was updated as opposed to not knowing from which game version the information of the page is from). I'll try to go through a couple of pages tomorrow and I'll see how well that goes.

If you want to you could look at all the pages and check for information that's easily verifiable in-game. There's also some sections like Uncle Bo's shop that could be expanded upon. If you do happen to make changes before I version the pages I can still check what was previously on them and use the newer edits for the v2.2.3 category.

It's a lot of work but if it's done properly future editors won't have the same problems that we've inherited from years of edits.

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes