shadowsong360

Aug 4, 2018
This is actually a pretty good game. Can someone give me a guide to increase the obedience? also some tips and tricks here and there. I've read the wiki but It's too outdated. I would like to know how attributes work in decreasing obedience like pride and nature. Been bruteforcing myself in training wilhelmeine but with the way I'm playing it, I doubt I'm doing it in the fastest way there is.

PDP19

Aug 31, 2022
This is actually a pretty good game. Can someone give me a guide to increase the obedience? also some tips and tricks here and there. I've read the wiki but It's too outdated. I would like to know how attributes work in decreasing obedience like pride and nature. Been bruteforcing myself in training wilhelmeine but with the way I'm playing it, I doubt I'm doing it in the fastest way there is.
Search the post in this thread. Its a fairly common question asked.

But a quick answer to your question. Obedience is increased by awareness, taming, habit, fear, and devotion. For the early game, just keep fear at a good enough level that the slave would actually respond to training. From then on you can slowly remove fear (and also despair) and gain devotion points.

Awareness, taming and habit does increase over time. But you can speed it up by equipping the proper clothing (leather collar and crown of thorns are fairly common ones), explaining position, and setting specific rules (read wiki).

Other less stable attributes that determine obedience would be the slave's mood. Put simply, if the slave is not in a good mood, her obedience tanks. Vice versa. So you'll want to keep your slave at very least calm in most cases.

The other stuff like nature, pride etc. does come into play. But if youre just a beginner then try to get slaves with lower pride, or higher empathy. But if you still like to brute force your way into an arrogant slave, its still doable, but it'll take much longer time even for experienced slavers. Probably not worth it. Its much easier to start by selecting slaves with easier attributes than trying to force your way into victory.

shadowsong360

Aug 4, 2018
Thank you for responding. I know most of those but is it possible to know the exact amount of value? so that I'd know what would be the best thing to do at a certain point in training a slave.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
Thank you for responding. I know most of those but is it possible to know the exact amount of value? so that I'd know what would be the best thing to do at a certain point in training a slave.
In the tutorial there is a button next to the slave portrait which shows the aura components in detail. You can observe how these change with each action. The same level of insight is available in the non-tutorial mode when you acquire the Raven Crown artifact from Magister Valios in the White Town forum and view a slave's aura.

Reactions: shadowsong360

krustus

Feb 21, 2022
Man, Sorry to keep you waiting my friends but i am finally done. I know it took a Week but i wanted to do it right.Here is the Last and Final Part of the Ultimate Barn Guide. I am quite pleased with it and i think it will be very helpful for everyone who wants to become Farmer. So without further ado:

The Barn and everything around it!

If any of you have Suggestions for another Guides or of there is something you want to see you can always write me and i will see if i can do it. Until then: Happy Farming

okuru1

Jun 4, 2021
How many times I could punish the slave per day on the hardcore mode without rushing angst?

For the rewards it is limited with 2 times, but I can't find any info regarding punishments cap

Last edited:

Orc Wizard

Mar 14, 2017
I just found out about this game yesterday and I love the setting, finished the tutorial on the 2nd try (i killed the loli in the first one, 2nd i picked the milf since she was easier)
But i literally don't understand how to raise their obedience, either it raises REALLY slow or i'm doing something wrong, either as Johny or M'lord, and i've spent more than 10 days with a slave and the only thing i managed to do was have her clean the house lol

Reactions: ebemise42069

Ken#6969

Jan 23, 2024
i really like the game ! keep it up❤ . although i would like to point out if there could be system where it shows the particular slave in particular activity or sex . because randomn images showing up ruins the mood tbh...

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
i really like the game ! keep it up❤ . although i would like to point out if there could be system where it shows the particular slave in particular activity or sex . because randomn images showing up ruins the mood tbh...
That's indeed a shame but there simply doesn't exist enough hentai art on the internet to fill-in 100+ precise images per slave (for all 500 of them). So similar age and hair are a good compromise.

However, artificial Intelligence looks like a dream came true to make that happen, and it's in the works!

No matter what, there'll always be more text and lore than visuals. For example, earrings, outfits combinations, etc. It's impossible to visually account for everything that happens in the game. So we'll always need some suspension of disbelief from the player.

Orc Wizard

Mar 14, 2017
Thx! I figured out my problem.
I went for a gladiatrix D- quest like krustus did on his guide, mine didnt have the amazing start that he had, but i figured i could do it slower since mine was slightly worse
What i didn't realize was how bad F- rank in Pride and S+ in temperament was, and mine was F- in Pride and S+ in temperament.
Took me 20 days only for her to be doing housework, and 78-ish days for me to build up her gladiatrix stats, but by the time i did it, she had 3 spoiled and 8 rebellious and i was worse than when i started, any non-verbal punishment she would rebel and fight against me (i was playing a custom start so i wasn't useless like Johny so i could beat her, but the bruises were so bad and took so long to heal)
So i got fed up and started again with the same custom start, thinking how bad i am at the game, but lo' and behold, pony slave quest with A+ Pride in stat, in day 5 she was already willing to do sex training, bruh.

Ken#6969

Jan 23, 2024
i got a d- concubine contract from guild.. raised her oral,penetration,group and petting to d- and she is already c- but still guild wont accept her. what am i doing wrong?

okuru1

Jun 4, 2021
i got a d- concubine contract from guild.. raised her oral,penetration,group and petting to d- and she is already c- but still guild wont accept her. what am i doing wrong?

She doesn't have a specialization yet. You need to train her untill "B" in petting, oral, penetration, group and demonstration

Auxilia

Sep 8, 2020
How the hell do i increase discipline. you would suppose something that simple would be visible...

Orc Wizard

Mar 14, 2017
How the hell do i increase discipline. you would suppose something that simple would be visible...
Discipline/Obedience from what i've seen/read in the wiki is the result of various different factors, its not a stat by itself, its a combination of several others, like Pride, Temperament, Nature, and her aura stats like in Habit, Awareness, Fear, Despair, Taming and Devotion.

The bigger ranked the Pride stat the better (this one is a little weird on the phrasing)
But the higher Temperament and Nature more rebellious she is, these 3 stats are quite hard to change, so on this case you should improve her aura stats (habit, awareness, taming, etc)

If she is spoiled and rebellious you might as well give up because its gonna be really hard to remove her spoiling unless you get physical with her.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
It is visible.

You can spark the Auspex spell to know the level of obedience. In the tutorial, you have the "debug" menu that displays a precise number.

As for the method, you're expected to experiment your own methods and see what sticks. The gist of it is explained in the tutorial. There is also a wiki, and guides. Also, four posts above yours: https://f95zone.to/threads/jack-o-n...tsman-community-development.390/post-12877741

Swiftyfrog

Apr 18, 2018
Okay what is up with the special a+ missions from the people in raven tower or the citadel? I read them carefully and provide exactly what the general, praetor etc want, but they reject the girl anyway...is this a bug? Cause i have presented them with s+ rank graceful, dexterous girls, but the answer is still no.

coledrmd

Nov 15, 2018
Okay what is up with the special a+ missions from the people in raven tower or the citadel? I read them carefully and provide exactly what the general, praetor etc want, but they reject the girl anyway...is this a bug? Cause i have presented them with s+ rank graceful, dexterous girls, but the answer is still no.
What was her charm?

Orc Wizard

Mar 14, 2017
Now I'm at a loss, somehow I deprived lil' Johnny from sex so much that he became impotent (which i guess is an achievement by itself)
Now i don't know how to increase his libido at all, i've been going at the beauty parlor and asking for sex massages all the time but i see no results at all, same as when doing sex lessong that doesn't involve his dick (anything involving his dick fails since he cant get it up)

The text says that its active sex life and eating healthy, and im constantly eating at the pub, so i dunno what else to do

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes