Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Aside from extreme difficulty, canned food only decays slaver strength to weak (D-) … and that is if he does not exercise enough to compensate. If anything the objection should be that endurance does not decay for slaves in the same way. But we also cannot equate slave food with slaver food. It is explicitly different.
I mean the slave has the option to add suplements if you pay a bit extra which should prevent any decay for those who can afford it... well except for mood, noone likes to eat Dogfood being aware of it

Anotherdude669

Feb 27, 2024
Hi, again.
Thanks for the help so far.
I installed a whole bunch of packages science last time and now the "make" command, while giving me a ton of warnings, ended with
Code:
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/anonym/.zeug/games/Jack-o-Nine-Tails/Jack_2.3_linux_comp/engine-base-master/gui'
If I am not mistaken, that is what it's supposed to do.

Now my new problem:
Going into the newly made "build/release/bin/" dir
and setting "LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$pwd:$PATH ./jack" yields
Bash:
anonym@anonym20 ~/.z/g/J/J/e/b/r/bin> ls
jack*  libqsp.so@  libqsp.so.1@  libqsp.so.1.0@  libqsp.so.1.0.0*
anonym@anonym20 ~/.z/g/J/J/e/b/r/bin> LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$pwd:$PATH ./jack
./jack: error while loading shared libraries: libqsp.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
You also wrote in your original post #11,337

like you were linking things with some kind of file manager.
I don't really understand what you are doing there.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE: I FIGURED!
Doing
Code:
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$pwd:$PATH ./jack
failed because of my shell fish.
Doing so in bash worked just fine!

So how do I "normally" start the game? Do I have to do
Bash:
 LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$pwd:$PATH ./jack
(in bash) and navigate to the "jack.qsp" every time to start the game now?

Thank you very much btw.
Hey glad it worked out :) (zsh do be weird.)

That is what I do because I'm too lazy to make it better and it works good enough. I'm pretty lazy in weird ways lmao

DM me recommendations on what you think would make the instructions clearer and I'll include those changes too. It's linked in the main post so I guess I'll maintain it while I can

Ingvar77

May 1, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does this mean that if the “slave forces herself to study” slaver’s skills will not improve?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This means that the game should write "... listens attentively to all your explanations and sincerely tries to do everything right. She clearly has good motivation for training, which has a positive impact on learning outcomes. Praiseworthy." or "... captures everything on the fly. At first glance it is clear that she wholeheartedly wishes to succeed with the task and not miss a single detail in your explanations. Such diligence deserves a perfect score."

Reactions: CORNEVS

CORNEVS

May 23, 2020
This means that the game should write "... listens attentively to all your explanations and sincerely tries to do everything right. She clearly has good motivation for training, which has a positive impact on learning outcomes. Praiseworthy." or "... captures everything on the fly. At first glance it is clear that she wholeheartedly wishes to succeed with the task and not miss a single detail in your explanations. Such diligence deserves a perfect score."
But if not, the slaver’s skills won’t improve?

4.00 star(s) 62 Votes