Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Quand est-ce que sortira la prochaine mise à jour ?
As soon as I've made enough progress, for now I'm at 160 renders for two scenes (5 minutes of play at most).
As I don't have enough support to develop full time yet, I don't plan to release a major update before the end of April.
There will be a small update within a month concerning a big rework of the English language with the addition of one or two scenes to the prologue (including the scene through the juda)
—-
Dès que j’aurai assez avancé, pour l’instant j’en suis à 160 rendus pour deux scènes (5 minutes de jeu pas plus).
N’ayant encore pas assez de soutiens pour développer à plein temps, je n’envisage pas sortir d’update majeur avant fin avril.
Il y aura un petit update d’ici un mois concernant un gros rework de la langue anglaise avec l’ajout d’une ou deux scènes au prologue (dont la scène au travers du juda)

Reactions: shadow_steve3395

pervyg33k

Mar 15, 2021
Hey, great game! One of the best I've played in this genre (if not THE BEST). Congrats!

Quick Question: Can you give another hint for "Be prepared, Be resilient" Achievement?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lexie lecoeur

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Hey, great game! One of the best I've played in this genre (if not THE BEST). Congrats!

Quick Question: Can you give another hint for "Be prepared, Be resilient" Achievement?
Thanks, a little review would be nice ;)
For the clue, on the roof with Marvin, look through a window when the two friends look at the Chevy in the street. You have to click twice at the right time.

pervyg33k

Mar 15, 2021
Thanks, a little review would be nice ;)
For the clue, on the roof with Marvin, look through a window when the two friends look at the Chevy in the street. You have to click twice at the right time.
Thanks a lot! Were should I review it? I don't have a lot of experience with this forum, but as far as I could tell you wanted for people to review it here... is there a special place for that or should I just write it here?

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Thanks a lot! Were should I review it? I don't have a lot of experience with this forum, but as far as I could tell you wanted for people to review it here... is there a special place for that or should I just write it here?
Look at the top of each page, you have stars.

AkaiAria

Sep 29, 2021
I love this VN so far. Keep up the great work.

Slight issue .. I get this error every time I try to screenshot, though the screenshot files are written to my folder. If I ignore it, hide key stops working. I can however rollback and continue without issue. Playing 0.6.4 PC, which is the first time I've played JASON. No persistent or save files prior to 0.6.4.

Log.txt below. Has the same errors as the traceback.txt.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
I love this VN so far. Keep up the great work.

Slight issue .. I get this error every time I try to screenshot, though the screenshot files are written to my folder. If I ignore it, hide key stops working. I can however rollback and continue without issue. Playing 0.6.4 PC, which is the first time I've played JASON. No persistent or save files prior to 0.6.4.

Log.txt below. Has the same errors as the traceback.txt.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi, are you using the screenshot function of renpy? I didn't know it existed if you do lol.
I'll check it out when I'm in front of my computer.

AkaiAria

Sep 29, 2021
Hi, are you using the screenshot function of renpy? I didn't know it existed if you do lol.
I'll check it out when I'm in front of my computer.
Yep, S key, and I figured out what causes it. The folder I put all my VN games in is named "[ VN ]". I moved JASON to a folder named just VN, and it worked. So far, its the only RenPY game that has a problem with this folder naming.

Reactions: Lexie lecoeur
Feb 7, 2022
Coucou, je viens de terminer l'épisode 1 et franchement je le trouve super ^^. Si je peux me permettre et donner mon avis; des persos bien détaillés, avec un style différent, une aventure intéressante avec finalement, si on peut dire du suspens ^^
Trop hate de voire la suite, bon courage :)

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Hello everyone,

February is approaching, the continuation of ep1 is going on. 80 renders have already been done for this first scene which takes place after having lunch at Fred's and more and more of you are supporting this project, and I thank you.

I would like to have your opinion on the choice of the character who will illustrate the February renderings. So I'm taking a little poll.

And as there is no small donor, it is open to all contributors on Patreon.

Survey ends February 5.

Is this hottie in the game?

4.50 star(s) 124 Votes