Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Hello everyone,

February is approaching, the continuation of ep1 is going on. 80 renders have already been done for this first scene which takes place after having lunch at Fred's and more and more of you are supporting this project, and I thank you.

I would like to have your opinion on the choice of the character who will illustrate the February renderings. So I'm taking a little poll.

And as there is no small donor, it is open to all contributors on Patreon.

Survey ends February 5.

D7CB378E-E36C-4C9F-AEB4-B268FB07292C.png

Last edited:

Mrd!

Dec 25, 2021
By far the best game I have come across, and the girls are fantastic! So diverse and not all "perfect" all sizes, shapes, colour... absolutely fantastic work!

Can't wait for the next update !

Reactions: pochops

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Seriously, though. Great work! It's the little touches that show how much the developer actually cares about telling a visual story.
That's not the only thing, during the automatic sequence when they are carrying the boxes into the apartment, did you notice the sunspots on the floor moving to indicate time passed? ;)

Found another translation bug. In the Replay gallery "Prologue", the last scene with Vanille doesn't have a title.
The English translation file shows this entry after "The big storage" (previous image)
Code:
    # game/replay.rpy:56
    old "Premier jour"
    new "First day"
which probably should be
Code:
    # game/replay.rpy:56
    old "Visite nocturne"
    new "Nightly visit"

Last edited:

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
By far the best game I have come across, and the girls are fantastic! So diverse and not all "perfect" all sizes, shapes, colour... absolutely fantastic work!

Can't wait for the next update !
Thank you, I hope not to disappoint you in the next updates.
I try to do my best and I'm sure you'll love it.

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
That's not the only thing, during the automatic sequence when they are carrying the boxes into the apartment, did you notice the sunspots on the floor moving to indicate time passed? ;)
Did you notice the little details of the passing of time in the scene where Lexie is in her room?

ps:Gallery bugs are fixed(y)

Reactions: FaceCrap

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Did you notice the little details of the passing of time in the scene where Lexie is in her room?
I went back to check since I hadn't noticed anything. I was looking for a clock since I don't see sunspots, but the digital clock on her headstand by the bed only shows up once so can't tell.

Reactions: Lexie lecoeur

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
not bad - do like the fact that all the girls are different in every way, body etc... like Lexi the most so far, hope we will not be forced into any sex with girls we do not want, so far the only one I see as desirable is in fact Lexi herself. Don't want to get involved in a fuck fest nor a story with any NTR in it

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
I went back to check since I hadn't noticed anything. I was looking for a clock since I don't see sunspots, but the digital clock on her headstand by the bed only shows up once so can't tell.
Look closely, we see it many times, at least 4
1675409625692.png
1675409643007.png
1675409658078.png
1675409682861.png
1675409715122.png
1675409748603.png

Last edited:
Sep 19, 2022
View attachment 1946180

Overview:
In this adventure, you’ll play as Jason, a 25yo man, whom’s gonna find himself caught up in a tricky adventure, surrounded, of course, by his longtime friends. The story begins in the summer of 2021. It’s an important moment for Jason. He’s moving into his very first apartment and will soon be starting his working life as a computer technician in a small local newspaper, the "Daily Gazette".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-01-28
Release Date: 2023-01-26
Developer: CoeurDeCochon - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6.4
Language: French, English, German, Italian, Spanish and Russian
Other game: Girls Have Dreams
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Fan Sigs:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
copy and replaces script.jas on game folder -> Fix Italian script : link
Mac: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD

Other: COMPRESSED*
Extras: Multi-Unlocker

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1426713 View attachment 1426714 View attachment 1426715 View attachment 1575428 View attachment 1426716 View attachment 1426718 View attachment 2183750 View attachment 1426717 View attachment 2342895 View attachment 2342896
Very nice and interesting game ,bon courage ✌

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Look closely, we see it many times, at least 4
Yeah :D seen it finally, I think I was concentrating to much on the lavalamp beside the bed.

BTW. came across some minor inconsistency during a replay using different path.
1675473520248.png
I've no idea how this translating system works in RenPy, coz I noticed more odd translations, but without context it's hard to determine to which scene a translation belongs, otherwise I would have gone over them to check for oddities. I didn't make notes during the playthroughs since I was concentrating on other things... I did notice the Copy to Clipboard bottom right, but then you only get the text without context.

why doesn't urm work anymore?
You're asking in the wrong thread ;)
PS. mine still does (if you copied the .rpa file into the game folder, rename it to 0x52_urm.jas)

Last edited:
May 21, 2022
Yeah :D seen it finally, I think I was concentrating to much on the lavalamp beside the bed.

BTW. came across some minor inconsistency during a replay using different path.
View attachment 2363776
I've no idea how this translating system works in RenPy, coz I noticed more odd translations, but without context it's hard to determine to which scene a translation belongs, otherwise I would have gone over them to check for oddities. I didn't make notes during the playthroughs since I was concentrating on other things... I did notice the Copy to Clipboard bottom right, but then you only get the text without context.

You're asking in the wrong thread ;)
PS. mine still does (if you copied the .rpa file into the game folder, rename it to 0x52_urm.jas)
oops yeah that was a mistake :p
but thanks for the help!

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
I'm having someone review all the English texts. An American who can only sublimate the story. It will be available in the next update for which I will add some scenes to the prologue.

Yabba

Jun 29, 2017
really good game , played the initial version and liked the characters and plot , this version adds a lot of content with tons of new girls - keep it coming dev

LeoFL

Dec 27, 2022
Just WOW best looking models i have seen in a VN game in terms of them looking like real people. Good story and good scenes. Cant wait for more!

• Love

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
675DD4DE-9303-41D0-A395-81DBA2D55365.jpeg
Hello to you,
Beginning of February week and already 160 renders that complete episode 1. Well, it's only 1/10th of what should be in the different updates that will complete this episode.
I've just counted the votes on the different platforms, and it's Alex who wins and who will be part of this month's renders. In second tie, Julienne and Vanille and Amal in third.
In the meantime here is the beautiful Alex slightly dressed! For the fans, she will be widely present in the next updates.
Don't forget to talk about the game on the different platforms and leave reviews.
See you soon on the Discord. Be well.

4.50 star(s) 124 Votes