S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
LOVE the update and the rework.

I especially love and really appreciate the pride flags in the office

merleved

Mar 17, 2023
Wow....this VN is fabulous !!!
For a hairy pussy lover like me, this is paradise ! All my choices will be with a full hairy bush and ass ! Thanks a lot for giving the opportunity to choose what we love for the characters. This is fabulous from a creator.
I agree 100% with this. The ability to include levels of 'full hairiness' on the characters in a game like this is a huge value to me. I already love the diversity and uniqueness of the cast. It is amazingly exciting that the dev has incorporated the option for me to make make them fully hairy as I wish. It's a shame that more developers don't allow this option, though I can see how it can add a lot of work, especially with 4 'levels' of hairiness per model. Hopefully it doesn't become too labor-intensive for the dev team, because it would be truly sad to lose this option. It is such a pain to try to find games that have characters with fully hairy bush/ass! The whole market is flooded with shaved and trimmed pussies. This game is a dream come true!

Last edited:

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
I agree 100% with this. The ability to include levels of 'full hairiness' on the characters in a game like this is a huge value to me. I already love the diversity and uniqueness of the cast. It is amazingly exciting that Lexie has incorporated the option for me to make make them fully hairy as I wish. It's a shame that more developers don't allow this option, though I can see how it can add a lot of work, especially with 4 'levels' of hairiness per model. Hopefully it doesn't become to labor-intensive for the dev team, because it would be truly sad to lose this option. It is such a pain to try to find games that have characters with fully hairy bush/ass! The whole market is flooded with shaved and trimmed pussies. This game is a dream come true!
I'm doing my best to offer many choices, both in the story choices and in the customization.
And I'm open to any discussion to add particular requests for some scene.
Everything is possible, you just have to see the desire ;)

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
I would like to make a small clarification on what I call "LI".
For me, they are people who have a love interest, and on whom the story can lead to a beginning of romance.
It's not because a character is in the LI list that it will necessarily be a character that will interact with the MC.
But as in everyday life, it is characters from the MC's entourage who can be of interest and who can be sexual or amorous conquests.
—-
Je tiens à apporter un petit éclaircissement sur ce que j’appelle « LI »
Pour moi, ce sont bien des personnes qui présentent un intérêt amoureux, et sur lesquelles l’histoire peut aboutir à un début de romance.
Ce n’est pas parce qu’un personnage est dans la liste des LI que forcément ce sera obligatoirement un personnage qui aura une interaction avec le MC.
Mais comme dans la vie de tous les jours, ce sont des personnages de l’entourage du MC qui peuvent être un intérêt et qui pourront être des conquêtes sexuelles ou amoureuse.

Last edited:

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Sorry to quote an old answer, but I just want to know if it will have any difference in the future by choosing one or other blue option?
The blue choices are important choices that characterize a character or define their personality.
For Lexie, even though there are three choices, there are two main paths, the romantic path and the one that will lead to a more free-spirited relationship. In this free-spirited path, you'll find behaviors based on exhibitionism (sending sexts, public displays of affection...) or a more tactile approach (wanting to touch, kiss, taste...). In the prologue, you can already distinguish these different paths that change the way we perceive Lexie.
Upcoming blue choices for Alex will allow defining their character based on everyone's preferences.
---
Les choix bleus sont des choix importants qui caractérisent un personnage ou définissent sa personnalité. Pour Lexie, même s’il y a trois choix, il y a deux grandes routes, la voie amoureuse et celle qui mènera dans une relation plus libre. Dans cette voie libre, on retrouvera des comportements basés sur l'exhibitionnisme (envoi de sexto, hexib en public ...) ou sur une approche plus tactile (Envie de toucher, d'embrasser, de gouter...). Déjà dans le prologue, on peut distinguer ces différentes voies qui changent la façon dont on perçoit Lexie. À venir, des choix bleus pour Alex, qui permettront de définir son personnage en fonction des gouts de chacun.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
The blue choices are important choices that characterize a character or define their personality.
For Lexie, even though there are three choices, there are two main paths, the romantic path and the one that will lead to a more free-spirited relationship. In this free-spirited path, you'll find behaviors based on exhibitionism (sending sexts, public displays of affection...) or a more tactile approach (wanting to touch, kiss, taste...). In the prologue, you can already distinguish these different paths that change the way we perceive Lexie.
Upcoming blue choices for Alex will allow defining their character based on everyone's preferences.
---
Les choix bleus sont des choix importants qui caractérisent un personnage ou définissent sa personnalité. Pour Lexie, même s’il y a trois choix, il y a deux grandes routes, la voie amoureuse et celle qui mènera dans une relation plus libre. Dans cette voie libre, on retrouvera des comportements basés sur l'exhibitionnisme (envoi de sexto, hexib en public ...) ou sur une approche plus tactile (Envie de toucher, d'embrasser, de gouter...). Déjà dans le prologue, on peut distinguer ces différentes voies qui changent la façon dont on perçoit Lexie. À venir, des choix bleus pour Alex, qui permettront de définir son personnage en fonction des gouts de chacun.
Does the Romance path give you access to everything? Because I chose the Romance path and it seems to have everything you described for the free-spirit path, which would make sense, there's no reason our girlfriend can't be a free-spirit

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Does the Romance path give you access to everything? Because I chose the Romance path and it seems to have everything you described for the free-spirit path, which would make sense, there's no reason our girlfriend can't be a free-spirit
Yes, the love way brings all this, the difference is the way it is presented. The locations of the scenes can change as well. For example, with the love route Jason and Lexie sleep in the same bed. Otherwise Jason sleeps on the couch and in the morning things are different.

• Red Heart
Reactions: S1nsational

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Yes, the love way brings all this, the difference is the way it is presented. The locations of the scenes can change as well. For example, with the love route Jason and Lexie sleep in the same bed. Otherwise Jason sleeps on the couch and in the morning things are different.
Ah, I see. Good to know

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
Actually I have 3 saves for playing with 3 different paths.

And looking forward to the next update, can't wait, but will do, because of this hidden gem. :love:

4.50 star(s) 124 Votes