Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Actually I have 3 saves for playing with 3 different paths.

And looking forward to the next update, can't wait, but will do, because of this hidden gem. :love:
However, for the next update, you will have to start the game again. I'm sorry, but the new features are not compatible with the old saves. To make up for it I added a lot of little bonuses. I think you'll like it.
For the next ones, I'll make sure not to modify the code in depth so that you can keep the save game.

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
The blue choices are important choices that characterize a character or define their personality.
For Lexie, even though there are three choices, there are two main paths, the romantic path and the one that will lead to a more free-spirited relationship. In this free-spirited path, you'll find behaviors based on exhibitionism (sending sexts, public displays of affection...) or a more tactile approach (wanting to touch, kiss, taste...). In the prologue, you can already distinguish these different paths that change the way we perceive Lexie.
Upcoming blue choices for Alex will allow defining their character based on everyone's preferences.
---
Les choix bleus sont des choix importants qui caractérisent un personnage ou définissent sa personnalité. Pour Lexie, même s’il y a trois choix, il y a deux grandes routes, la voie amoureuse et celle qui mènera dans une relation plus libre. Dans cette voie libre, on retrouvera des comportements basés sur l'exhibitionnisme (envoi de sexto, hexib en public ...) ou sur une approche plus tactile (Envie de toucher, d'embrasser, de gouter...). Déjà dans le prologue, on peut distinguer ces différentes voies qui changent la façon dont on perçoit Lexie. À venir, des choix bleus pour Alex, qui permettront de définir son personnage en fonction des gouts de chacun.
Thanks for your answer. So the exhibitionist path could eventually lead to play with third persons? Not worried for the demoniac tag, on the contrary, I'm open to do sexy things together with others. So just to know if in the future those two paths will be way different or not?

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Thanks for your answer. So the exhibitionist path could eventually lead to play with third persons? Not worried for the demoniac tag, on the contrary, I'm open to do sexy things together with others. So just to know if in the future those two paths will be way different or not?
I don't create the game according to the tags, but as I imagine it and as I think it will be fun to play.
From the beginning I want to offer the player a variety of choices. Some people find that this penalizes the development by making it longer.
Indeed it requires more work but I find that the game experience is more fun.
Depending on the mood I sometimes change my choices and experience something different from the first game. And then it's a game, so I might as well discover new habits. It's time to try new things.
For your information, I am alone on this project and I have an IRL job that takes a lot of my time. I wish I could offer you more content but I don't have enough time. Hence the importance of financial support. If I can gather a large community, everyone could give a little and that would allow me to create more good stories.
And yes, there will be adventures with several people, so why not ;)

Reactions: hash19

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I don't create the game according to the tags, but as I imagine it and as I think it will be fun to play.
From the beginning I want to offer the player a variety of choices. Some people find that this penalizes the development by making it longer.
Indeed it requires more work but I find that the game experience is more fun.
Depending on the mood I sometimes change my choices and experience something different from the first game. And then it's a game, so I might as well discover new habits. It's time to try new things.
For your information, I am alone on this project and I have an IRL job that takes a lot of my time. I wish I could offer you more content but I don't have enough time. Hence the importance of financial support. If I can gather a large community, everyone could give a little and that would allow me to create more good stories.
And yes, there will be adventures with several people, so why not ;)
I know we’ve met the redheads sister in this game, will we meet her mom? Some hot redheaded milf with a big rack whose daughters are afraid to bring guys over to the house cause she tries to seduce them and steal her daughters boyfriends :love: ? Possibly?

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Some people find that this penalizes the development by making it longer.
This is true. It will take you big time, specially if you're gonna do different orientations, different bush styles. But, yes, you're right is funny and give the player some variety.

So I must conclude that it's not clear right now if it will be differences between those 2 options. What it's sure it's that they will share with others. Right?

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
I know we’ve met the redheads sister in this game, will we meet her mom? Some hot redheaded milf with a big rack whose daughters are afraid to bring guys over to the house cause she tries to seduce them and steal her daughters boyfriends :love: ? Possibly?
And why not ;)
But the next mother who will appear is Jason's mother Nicole, from the next update, as well as his sister Jennifer. Just a glimpse of a few scenes to introduce them to you.
Marvin's sister will also appear in one or two scenes... She likes to watch her brother masturbating... Do you see what scene I mean ?

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
And why not ;)
But the next mother who will appear is Jason's mother Nicole, from the next update, as well as his sister Jennifer. Just a glimpse of a few scenes to introduce them to you.
Marvin's sister will also appear in one or two scenes... She likes to watch her brother masturbating... Do you see what scene I mean ?
I love incest, and love that you're going to be adding it to this game, but I should warn you Patreon hates incest and will ban games over it. Most games you a patch to restore the incest that gets censored

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Yes there will be differences between the different tracks. Do not confuse the personality of a character which defines the way she behaves and the choices she will face. We can very well have Lexie, Jason and another protagonist with a Lexie in love with Jason, wanting to please him in the context of her relationship with him, or on the contrary a very extroverted Lexie in the presence of Jason, who enjoys the good moments in his company.
It's hard to transcribe my thoughts into English. It would be easier for me in French :)

Reactions: hash19

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Yes there will be differences between the different tracks. Do not confuse the personality of a character which defines the way she behaves and the choices she will face. We can very well have Lexie, Jason and another protagonist with a Lexie in love with Jason, wanting to please him in the context of her relationship with him, or on the contrary a very extroverted Lexie in the presence of Jason, who enjoys the good moments in his company.
It's hard to transcribe my thoughts into English. It would be easier for me in French :)
You can do it in French, I'm a French speaker myself, it just that for etiquette I write in English, and it's too much work for me to write two times the same in two languages :p

Reactions: Lexie lecoeur

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
You can do it in French, I'm a French speaker myself, it just that for etiquette I write in English, and it's too much work for me to write two times the same in two languages :p
Viens sur le discord pour discuter, ça sera plus simple pour avoir des réponses à tes questions

Reactions: neronwtf

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Guys do you know what to see on this moment. I see eye, but can not find place on screen where is bonus scene.

The qusetion is why in some scenes mouse cursor change shape at some pixels when eye appear and at some scenes no change of mouse cursor, is this some blind pixel hunting?

Last edited:

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Guys do you know what to see on this moment. I see eye, but can not find place on screen where is bonus scene.

The qusetion is why in some scenes mouse cursor change shape at some pixels when eye appear and at some scenes no change of mouse cursor, is this some blind pixel hunting?
Hi,
When the eye or hand indication appears it means that there is an area of interest. It can be very small. Indeed if you play on a laptop it can be difficult to find these areas. But since you are talking about cursor I guess you are on a PC.
Look at Jason's neck, nothing abnormal?

• Red Heart
Reactions: DeMoS666

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Hi,
When the eye or hand indication appears it means that there is an area of interest. It can be very small. Indeed if you play on a laptop it can be difficult to find these areas. But since you are talking about cursor I guess you are on a PC.
Look at Jason's neck, nothing abnormal?
Thank you, it is sometimes hard to find them:)

Reactions: Lexie lecoeur

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Well, maybe mod is made this problem, but i recieve each time crash here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also idk if this can make a problem, but i renamed MC at start of the game.

Sorry , did not checked if game is updated.

Last edited:
Feb 7, 2022
Bonjour, encore merci pour ce super jeu, je voulais prendre des news par rapport a la version 6.4 ou sa en était? merci et bon courage :)

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Bonjour, encore merci pour ce super jeu, je voulais prendre des news par rapport a la version 6.4 ou sa en était? merci et bon courage :)
Salut, le prochain update pour fin avril j’espère et ce ne sera pas encore la fin de l’épisode 1. Mais la suite est super fun et j’ajoute le téléphone portable qui devrait apporter un plus dans les dialogues entre le MC et ses LI ;)
—-
Hi, the next update for the end of April I hope and it won't be the end of episode 1 yet. But the sequel is super fun and I add the cell phone which should bring a plus in the dialogues between the MC and his LI ;)

4.50 star(s) 124 Votes