Nov 21, 2021
Hi and thank you for your comment.

Yes, for Madison, there will be the possibility to keep, trim, or shave completely. As for armpits, I can definitely include that on a character, maybe not all of them because it's time-consuming. Let me know who you would like to see with hair under their arms.

In theory, I can do anything, I just need time. Maybe if I manage to get a lot of support, I could create the game you dream of with plenty of diverse and varied possibilities.

For now, the visibility of pubic hair depends on the choice you made for Lexie. If Lexie has hair, then the others will too. In the next episode, you will be able to see Alex's bush, which is hairy in any case but can be trimmed afterwards.

View attachment 2572947

Here is another example of a bush that you can see on Jennifer in Girls Have Dreams , the prequel to JASON that takes place 18 years before this story. The protagonists are younger, and if you haven't played it yet, it's an opportunity to discover Nicole and Jennifer, who will return in JASON in the next update with 18 years more.
FR: C'est quand même dingue de passer par deepl pour traduire les commentaires d'un français ... non ?!

Vive les poils lol mais pas sous les bras ! La taille ticket de métro des années 90 ou 2000, était bien ;-) ou format carte bleue
It's crazy to use deepl to translate a Frenchman's comments... isn't it?

Long live the hair lol but not under the arms! The size of the subway ticket in the 90's or 2000's, was good ;-) or credit card size

Nopeonops

Aug 2, 2022
Right now, I am mainly interested in Madison, Lexie and Alex but if you think it armpit hair make sense with different characters I don't mind :) the more the better. But only if this is an option I would not like to ruin you game somehow if others don't like this kink. As for Girls have dreams it's really like it also (the banana is well hidden :D), actually that how i found out about JASON. I am interested how will all this play out, thank you and good luck.

Yes, for Madison, there will be the possibility to keep, trim, or shave completely. As for armpits, I can definitely include that on a character, maybe not all of them because it's time-consuming. Let me know who you would like to see with hair under their arms.

In theory, I can do anything, I just need time. Maybe if I manage to get a lot of support, I could create the game you dream of with plenty of diverse and varied possibilities.

For now, the visibility of pubic hair depends on the choice you made for Lexie. If Lexie has hair, then the others will too. In the next episode, you will be able to see Alex's bush, which is hairy in any case but can be trimmed afterwards.

View attachment 2572947

Here is another example of a bush that you can see on Jennifer in Girls Have Dreams , the prequel to JASON that takes place 18 years before this story. The protagonists are younger, and if you haven't played it yet, it's an opportunity to discover Nicole and Jennifer, who will return in JASON in the next update with 18 years more.

mRQCPkDg00Y57

Jan 25, 2022

View attachment 2572947

I personally would love to see more games that offer hairy armpits. Women have it, and it should be an option to allow it.

Nilanjan85

Dec 1, 2020
View attachment 1946180

Overview:
In this adventure, you’ll play as Jason, a 25yo man, whom’s gonna find himself caught up in a tricky adventure, surrounded, of course, by his longtime friends. The story begins in the summer of 2021. It’s an important moment for Jason. He’s moving into his very first apartment and will soon be starting his working life as a computer technician in a small local newspaper, the "Daily Gazette".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-01-28
Release Date: 2023-01-26
Developer: CoeurDeCochon - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6.4
Language: French, English, German, Italian, Spanish and Russian
Other game: Girls Have Dreams
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Fan Sigs:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
copy and replaces script.jas on game folder -> Fix Italian script : link
Mac: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD

Other: COMPRESSED*
Extras: Multi-Unlocker

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1426713 View attachment 1426714 View attachment 1426715 View attachment 1575428 View attachment 1426716 View attachment 1426718 View attachment 2183750 View attachment 1426717 View attachment 2342895 View attachment 2342896
Add more seductive sex animations with each girls, add cum inside or outside selection, add girls pregnant option if cum inside them or also take birth control pill optional. Overall very nice and seductive game but need more episodes and more animations , about 200+ animations (tits sucking, pussy / armpit licking every possible sex scenes. Nice story.

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2022
An epilogue instead of an actual game? Don't know what you mean.
It is hard to explain to be honest but I feel like I play after characters had their adventures and settled down after such a long journey. I know it does not have solid base and story only started but I have that feeling about the game. I am not saying this as a bad thing and also probably just me feeling like this but it makes this game's experience unique for me and I love it.

Reactions: Lexie lecoeur

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
any news on the update? before i get blasted no i didnt read all the pages only scrolled a few :p

chuckypetya

Jan 18, 2018

View attachment 2572947

Ohh wooow, update with Alex, and her bush!! Really waiting for to see it!! She is one of my fav character!!

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
1683541458243.png

JASON, Coming of Age, V0.6.5
Hello everyone,
While waiting for the Ep1 update, here's a small update to implement new features necessary for the continuation of the story. The cellphone!
This update stabilizes the core of the game. And I hope that from now on you can keep your saves for future updates. So I ask you for one last effort and start a new game.
To make up for it, I've added four little bonus scenes. The rest of Ep1 will be coming soon, and it's already well advanced.
Before starting a new game, I invite you to take a look at game patch for PC & MAC.
Here's the list of changes in this version:
  • Complete overhaul of the English version of the game.
  • Addition of the phone feature (Message archive, Real-time texting, Reception notification, In-game time management).
  • Addition of four scenes to the prologue (Choosing the start with the therapist, Looking through the Judas hole, Phone discussion with mom, First discovery of Marvin's sister).
  • Addition of SFX and music.
  • Addition of 140 renders (Approximately 10 minutes of gameplay).
  • Modification of the code to allow for the addition of a patch. Patched version numbers will have the designation VX.X.X-patch.

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
JASON-0.6.5
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

rstlnmjr

Nov 7, 2020
i have a problem guys ;

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/LI_classe.rpy", line 44, in <module>
Error: unsupported locale setting

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 560, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
File "LI_classe.rpyc", line 4, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/locale.py", line 581, in setlocale

Windows-8.1-6.3.9600
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
L' Eveil V0.6.5-patch
Mon May 8 15:13:15 2023

how can i fix it?

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
What does the "Patch des interdits (Prohibited Add)" do to the story? Is it an incest patch, or does something else?

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
i have a problem guys ;

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 560, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/locale.py", line 581, in setlocale

Windows-8.1-6.3.9600
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
L' Eveil V0.6.5-patch
Mon May 8 15:13:15 2023

how can i fix it?
You must start a new game. Old save are not compatible. Changes are on prologues.

4.50 star(s) 124 Votes