Nov 21, 2021
Yes there will be differences between the different tracks. Do not confuse the personality of a character which defines the way she behaves and the choices she will face. We can very well have Lexie, Jason and another protagonist with a Lexie in love with Jason, wanting to please him in the context of her relationship with him, or on the contrary a very extroverted Lexie in the presence of Jason, who enjoys the good moments in his company.
It's hard to transcribe my thoughts into English. It would be easier for me in French :)
Hello,
I had tested your game until Jason's removal, I liked the atmosphere of the neighborhood, the magic c*ck and other things
I'm not sure why you don't put your comments on the forum in FR as well,
see you soon
FR : Bonjour, J'avais testé ton jeu jusqu'au déménagement de Jason, j'avais bien aimé l'ambiance du quartier, la b*te magique et d'autres choses... ;-) Oui d'ailleurs tes commentaires sur le forum pourquoi ne les met tu pas en FR en plus, (cela éviterais d'aller sur Deepl pour les traduire) à bientôt

Reactions: shadow_steve3395

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Hello,
I had tested your game until Jason's removal, I liked the atmosphere of the neighborhood, the magic c*ck and other things
I'm not sure why you don't put your comments on the forum in FR as well,
see you soon
FR : Bonjour, J'avais testé ton jeu jusqu'au déménagement de Jason, j'avais bien aimé l'ambiance du quartier, la b*te magique et d'autres choses... ;-) Oui d'ailleurs tes commentaires sur le forum pourquoi ne les met tu pas en FR en plus, (cela éviterais d'aller sur Deepl pour les traduire) à bientôt
Hi, and thanks for your comment. Is this as far as you've gotten with the move? The first morning at the office?
If not, more soon. I know it's long, but I'm working on it every day a little bit and I'm trying to make you a little gem.
I'm implementing the cell phone option which will be essential for the rest of the adventure and I'm adding to the Prologue some scenes to make the experience more fun. Because you will have to start a game again. But with the fast forward it's not so bad.
---
Salut, et merci pour ton commentaire. Tu n'es pas allé plus loin que le déménagement ? La première matinée au journal ?
Sinon, bientot la suite. Je sais c'est long mais j'y travaille tous les jours un peu et j'essai de vous faire un petit bijou.
Je suis en train d'implémenter l'option téléphone portable qui sera indispensable pour la suite de l'aventure et j'ajoute donc au Prologue quelques scène afin de rendre l'expérience plus fun. Car il faudra de nouveau recommencer une partie. Mais avec l'avance rapide c'est pas si pénalisant.

Last edited:
Nov 21, 2021
Hi, and thanks for your comment. Is this as far as you've gotten with the move? The first morning at the paper?
If not, more soon. I know it's long, but I'm working on it every day a little bit and I'm trying to make you a little gem.
I'm implementing the cell phone option which will be essential for the rest of the adventure and I'm adding to the Prologue some scenes to make the experience more fun. Because you will have to start a game again. But with the fast forward it's not so bad.
---
Salut, et merci pour ton commentaire. Tu n'es pas allé plus loin que le déménagement ? La première matinée au journal ?
Sinon, bientot la suite. Je sais c'est long mais j'y travaille tous les jours un peu et j'essai de vous faire un petit bijou.
Je suis en train d'implémenter l'option téléphone portable qui sera indispensable pour la suite de l'aventure et j'ajoute donc au Prologue quelques scène afin de rendre l'expérience plus fun. Car il faudra de nouveau recommencer une partie. Mais avec l'avance rapide c'est pas si pénalisant.
FR: Bonjour, oui je viens de voir que mes saves ne sont plus au bon endroit lol
C'est pas grave; D'après mes souvenirs Jason avait emménagé avec ses amis, et avait pris le bus et croisé la fille ... c'était la version 0.5, ha oui il y a un truc qui m'avait dérangé c'est quand les personnages se parlent, je trouve qu'il y a un peu trop de fumée autour, cela gache les images, mais cela doit être un choix personnel. Je referais une partie depuis le début. (J'ai vu un il au lieu de elle dans l'ascensceur avec ma dernière save.) a plus.

Hello, yes I just saw that my eggs are not in the right place anymore lol
It's ok; As I remember Jason moved in with his friends, and took the bus and met the girl ... it was version 0.5, ha yes there was one thing that bothered me is when the characters are talking to each other, I think there is a little too much smoke around, it spoils the images, but that must be a personal choice. I would do a part again from the beginning (I saw a he instead of a she in the elevator.) See you later.
Translated with (free version)

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
FR: Bonjour, oui je viens de voir que mes saves ne sont plus au bon endroit lol
C'est pas grave; D'après mes souvenirs Jason avait emménagé avec ses amis, et avait pris le bus et croisé la fille ... c'était la version 0.5, ha oui il y a un truc qui m'avait dérangé c'est quand les personnages se parlent, je trouve qu'il y a un peu trop de fumée autour, cela gache les images, mais cela doit être un choix personnel. Je referais une partie depuis le début. (J'ai vu un il au lieu de elle dans l'ascensceur avec ma dernière save.) a plus.

Hello, yes I just saw that my eggs are not in the right place anymore lol
It's ok; As I remember Jason moved in with his friends, and took the bus and met the girl ... it was version 0.5, ha yes there was one thing that bothered me is when the characters are talking to each other, I think there is a little too much smoke around, it spoils the images, but that must be a personal choice. I would do a part again from the beginning (I saw a he instead of a she in the elevator.) See you later.
Translated with (free version)
In this case, wait for the next update before trying again. It will save you from having to start over again. It adds new features that require a new game.
---
Dans ce cas, attends le prochain update avant de recommencer. Ca t'évitera de devoir encore recommencer. J'ajoute encore de nouvelles fonctionnalités qui nécessitent une nouvelle partie.

Nov 21, 2021
Salut, Ca commence bien LI je ne sais pas du tout ce que ca veux dire et NTR ce n'est pas tres clair...
le bouton avance rapide est désactivé, comment l'active t'on ?
Hi, It starts well LI I have no idea what it means and NTR is not very clear...
the fast forward button is disabled, how do you activate it?

Last edited:

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Salut, Ca commence bien LI je ne sais pas du tout ce que ca veux dire et NTR ce n'est pas tres clair...
le bouton avance rapide est désactivé, comment l'active t'on ?
Hi, It starts well LI I have no idea what it means and NTR is not very clear...
the fast forward button is disabled, how do you activate it?
LI: love interest, even if Lexie lecoeur uses a wider definition of it. Ce serait l'équivalent d'un personnage qui peut avoir une potentielle relation avec ton personnage, quoi.
NTR: The most polemic topic of this forum. It's when you, as the main character, have a negative emotion (jealousy, sadness) when you see a (potentially) LI with other character. And this, my friend, is open to many kind of interpretations. C'est le thème le plus polémique du forum. Grosso modo c'est si tu resens des choses négatives si tu vois un LI avec un autre mec/nana, mais puis c'est devenu très vaste.
Avance rapide: you click on control key, or you click on the skip button at the bottom of the screen (but I don't remember if this game has it).

Reactions: Christophorus II
Oct 10, 2022
Avance rapide: you click on control key, or you click on the skip button at the bottom of the screen (but I don't remember if this game has it).
Game has it but you may want to toggle on 'unread text' at 'fast forward' menu.

Btw, why is the name of the game is 'the awakening' did it change in the past or is it a future plan?

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019

Btw, why is the name of the game is 'the awakening' did it change in the past or is it a future plan?
You're right. He must also do this.
I don't understand your question. The name is Jason, where "The awakening" come from?

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
View attachment 2534287

You can see the name on top bar or at 'about' part of ingame, I was just wondering. Or am I playing entirely wrong game? :cautious::KEK:
The name of the game is JASON and the episode 01 is called "the awakening".
It's written like that on the home screen, right?
8319E3AC-12D1-4A9C-999A-2DDB708DC6FC.png
—-
Le nom du jeu est JASON et l’épisode 01 s’appelle « l’éveil »
C’est écris comme ça sur l’écran d’accueil non ?

Reactions: neronwtf
Nov 21, 2021

Yes, thank you! you have to activate the "unread text" option in the "fast forward" menu. many thanks
Thanks to neronwtf for LI I could not find on the net, thank you very much

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
April News!

prologue_s12_18_4_c_ooo.jpg

Hello everyone,
The update is on its way, but there is still a lot to do.
To avoid making you wait until this summer, I have decided to start coding what I have done so far.
This will allow me to offer you a new version that will include:
  • the new phone interface and its applications,
  • the continuation of Jason's adventures from Monday afternoon to the newspaper, followed by a start of a route with Alex (evening with Alex). The other two routes (evening with Salaï and evening with Lexie) will be available this summer, and these three routes will converge towards the end of episode 01 at the moment of awakening.
What I have left to do:
  • integration of scenes, code, and dialogues,
  • translation into English,
  • integration of music,
  • addition of three new love interests,
  • completion of the UI of the new phone menu.
I will keep you informed of the latest developments in real-time.
I am also preparing a small rework of Michelle for the month of April, which we will see this summer in the "evening with Lexie" route.
PS: in the "evening with Salaï" route, Jason goes out with Salaï after work in a bar, and there will be the possibility of inviting Lexie to join the party.

—-

Bonjour à toutes et tous,
L’update pointe le bout de son nez, mais il reste beaucoup à faire.
Pour éviter de vous faire patienter jusqu’à cet été, j’ai décidé de mettre en codage ce que j’ai fait jusqu’à maintenant.
Ça me permettra de vous proposer une nouvelle version qui comprendra :

• la nouvelle interface du téléphone et ses applications,
  • la suite des aventures de Jason du lundi après midi au journal. Puis un début de route avec Alex (soirée avec Alex). Les deux autres routes (soirée avec Salaï et soirée avec Lexie) seront dispo cet été et ces trois routes convergeront vers la fin de l’épisode 01 par le moment de l’éveil.
Ce qui me reste à faire :
  • intégration des scènes, code et dialogues,
  • traduction vers l’anglais,
  • intégration de la musique,
  • ajout de trois nouveaux LI,
  • finir l’UI du nouveau menu téléphone.
Je vous tiendrai au courant des dernières avancées en temps réel.
Je vous prépare également pour le mois d’avril un petit rework de Michelle que l’on verra cet été dans la voie « soirée avec Lexie».
PS: sur la voie « soirée avec Salaï », Jason part avec Salaï en after work dans un bar, il y aura la possibilité d’inviter Lexie a se joindre à la soirée.

Nopeonops

Aug 2, 2022
Hello,
First of all, I would like to thank you for awsome work and keep it up. I have two questions for future. First, when the time comes for Madison to learn with razor, will there be same option as for Lexie to keep the bush as it is? I realy like natural women and her bush is epic. Second question, you have mentioned in grooming of armpits in story, will there be an option for them to let it grow? or to somehow switch how hairy characters are? something similar how is it implemented in Beauty an Thug or Gates Motel? where there is simple switch for hairy areas? I have no idea how hard is to implement something like this but I was just wondering about it. Once more thank you for your hard work and have a nice day.

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Hi and thank you for your comment.

Yes, for Madison, there will be the possibility to keep, trim, or shave completely. As for armpits, I can definitely include that on a character, maybe not all of them because it's time-consuming. Let me know who you would like to see with hair under their arms.

In theory, I can do anything, I just need time. Maybe if I manage to get a lot of support, I could create the game you dream of with plenty of diverse and varied possibilities.

For now, the visibility of pubic hair depends on the choice you made for Lexie. If Lexie has hair, then the others will too. In the next episode, you will be able to see Alex's bush, which is hairy in any case but can be trimmed afterwards.

_Jen_wilde_01.jpg

Here is another example of a bush that you can see on Jennifer in Girls Have Dreams , the prequel to JASON that takes place 18 years before this story. The protagonists are younger, and if you haven't played it yet, it's an opportunity to discover Nicole and Jennifer, who will return in JASON in the next update with 18 years more.

4.50 star(s) 124 Votes