Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
I don't have any save file, i just get this error when i click the game icon, so i'm not even in the game.
On which device do you run the game, a PC?
In my case everything works fine on PC and I tried an Android version with emulator and it works too

mikadis

Mar 3, 2018
sur PC

Lors de l'exécution du code du jeu :
Fichier "game/LI_classe.rpy", ligne 44, dans <module>
Erreur : paramètre régional non pris en charge

-- Retraçage complet ---------------------------------------------- - --------------

Retraçage complet :
Fichier "renpy/bootstrap.py", ligne 331, dans bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
Fichier "renpy/main.py", ligne 560, dans main
renpy.game.context().run(noeud)
Fichier "LI_classe.rpyc", ligne 4, en script
Fichier "renpy/ast.py", ligne 928, en exécution
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
Fichier "renpy/python.py", ligne 2245, dans py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locaux)
Fichier "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/locale.py", ligne 581, dans setlocale

Jul 8, 2022
Holà, merci pour la maj (y)

Tout fonctionne, faut juste refaire une nouvelle partie comme le dit Lexie lecoeur , ça ne me dérange pas et beau boulot avec le tél et le reste, ce jeu devient de mieux en mieux perso ;) (même si j'espère ne pas avoir à recommencer à chaque maj xD) Go, j'y retourne !

Knallbunt

Dec 31, 2022
Désolé mais j'ai le même probleme que mikadis au demarage du jeu. Pas de sauvegarde et nouvelle instalation. je suis sur PC win7
Mème Problème sous Linux:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/LI_classe.rpy", line 14, in <module>
Error: unsupported locale setting

Reactions: Lexie lecoeur

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
sur PC

Lors de l'exécution du code du jeu :

-- Retraçage complet ---------------------------------------------- - --------------

Retraçage complet :
Fichier "renpy/bootstrap.py", ligne 331, dans bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
Fichier "renpy/main.py", ligne 560, dans main
renpy.game.context().run(noeud)
Fichier "renpy/ast.py", ligne 928, en exécution
Fichier "renpy/python.py", ligne 2245, dans py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locaux)
Fichier "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/locale.py", ligne 581, dans setlocale
Tu joues en Anglais ?

Essaye de remplacer le fichier script par celui-ci :

Reactions: SpeedDevil

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Ok it's due to a local time variable that is not present on your PC or MAC, I'm looking to correct that.
I upload the Script file to the home page.
---
Ok c'est du à une variable locale de temps qui n'est pas présente sur vos PC ou MAC, je regarde pour corriger ça.
Je dépose le fichier de Script en téléchargement sur la page d’accueil.

Last edited:

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
I think that error is from the patch, I've replaced with the original script and the one you've attached, and it's working.
Can I pass you another script file to try? I think I found a syntax error on the one that wasn't working.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Can I pass you another script file to try? I think I found a syntax error on the one that wasn't working.
I'm getting this error

While running game code:
File "game/LI_classe.rpy", line 44, in <module>

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 560, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
File "LI_classe.rpyc", line 4, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/locale.py", line 581, in setlocale

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
L' Eveil V0.6.5-patch
Mon May 8 14:41:21 2023

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
I'm getting this error

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 560, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/locale.py", line 581, in setlocale

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
L' Eveil V0.6.5-patch
Mon May 8 14:41:21 2023
and with that :

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Just finished the new release.

Didn't notice it before in the previous releases, but Marvin refers to Lexie as a teenager even though her age was bumped to 20 so her sister could also be bumped up to 18.

Some of the language usage is a little clinical. Labia instead of lips a lot of the time. Lateral malleolus instead of ankle, I had to google that one.

Very grateful for the incest patch. The Mom is pretty hot, the sister and sister-in-law too. Only issue I have with the sisters is that they're both lesbian, and that's great, I just hope we don't magically change their sexuality. Not a fan of mind breaking and mind washing etc. I love how this game has lots of sexualities in it, for both the Player Character and others. As a bisexual man myself I really appreciate it. Also, I mentioned it before, but I do really love the pride flags in the troll cave.

Phone messages is bugged. Can't open messages if you use any of the filters other than all. Under All everything is fine.

Can't wait for the next release

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Just finished the new release.

Didn't notice it before in the previous releases, but Marvin refers to Lexie as a teenager even though her age was bumped to 20 so her sister could also be bumped up to 18.

Some of the language usage is a little clinical. Labia instead of lips a lot of the time. Lateral malleolus instead of ankle, I had to google that one.

Very grateful for the incest patch. The Mom is pretty hot, the sister and sister-in-law too. Only issue I have with the sisters is that they're both lesbian, and that's great, I just hope we don't magically change their sexuality. Not a fan of mind breaking and mind washing etc. I love how this game has lots of sexualities in it, for both the Player Character and others. As a bisexual man myself I really appreciate it. Also, I mentioned it before, but I do really love the pride flags in the troll cave.

Phone messages is bugged. Can't open messages if you use any of the filters other than all. Under All everything is fine.

Can't wait for the next release
Try the new version of the patch.
I don't have a filter problem on the phone. Tell me if the new patch fixes your problem.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Try the new version of the patch.
I don't have a filter problem on the phone. Tell me if the new patch fixes your problem.
Downloaded the incest patch again (I assume that's the patch you mean, or do you mean down load the game itself again?), and still if the filter is only showing women, I can't open the message from Lexie or Nicole. Same with the Friends, and Family filters.

Also, don't know if it's important, but the new incest patch folder doesn't have a script_version text file like the old incest patch folder did

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Also, wish it was explained what the blue/red/fire bar in our profile means. I'm assuming it's relating to how sexual/hot we are, with blue being innocent and the fire being very sexual and hot. I'm just really hoping it's not a morality tracker and going further to the red indicates becoming evil or something

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Downloaded the incest patch again (I assume that's the patch you mean, or do you mean down load the game itself again?), and still if the filter is only showing women, I can't open the message from Lexie or Nicole. Same with the Friends, and Family filters.

Also, don't know if it's important, but the new incest patch folder doesn't have a script_version text file like the old incest patch folder did
Ok, with your explanations I have the same problem on the filters. Thanks, I'll fix it.

Reactions: S1nsational
4.50 star(s) 124 Votes