Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I think I might have to play this one sooner than later it's got a high spot on the backlog for sure. I really like the look of the art style / renders on the previews

c-jay

Jul 30, 2017
I have now played several times through Alice in Wonderland but I can't find the scene were Jen is supposed to talk about how she looks in it. Can someone help me pls?
If you still want to know and hasn't found it yet:
When she is going up the hill to the tree, she is asking you if you like her butt...

luigiegbert

Aug 5, 2016
On the Wonderland scene I am 4/5 trust currently, Ive found her panty color, Ive stared at her butt, Ive found the fruit, and Ive answered Alvin correctly, any help on number 5?

junjunjey

Dec 4, 2019
what does it mean when there's this notification in upper left corner telling me "You must update your save game"? how do I update a save file? does it tell me I need to restart the game from beginning or something? I'm continuing off from v0.8.1 (it ended with the prostitute firing a shot).

edit: nvm. found answer through search. my first search I didn't get result because my dumb ass misspelled save with safe.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lexie lecoeur

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Interesting game, I see the harem and incest tag so can I assume both Nicole and Jennifer is part of the taboo content? Based on the interview we had at the beginning with the therapist and the banter we've seen so far with Nicole, I can see her path possible, but given Jennifer's orientation and her already involved someone else, I was not sure if she was going to be a LI option.

I apologize if I am asking this question too soon as I just got to the Christmas flashback and not sure if this topic will be addressed further on. Also... please tell me I did not mess up my path with Maria? I grabbed the bat to confront the thug and in the end, the priest looking dude shot her?? I admit when we are first introduced to her, I wasn't overly interested in her, but once we got a peek into her life, I immediately changed my mind about her and wanted her in the harem too.

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Interesting game, I see the harem and incest tag so can I assume both Nicole and Jennifer is part of the taboo content? Based on the interview we had at the beginning with the therapist and the banter we've seen so far with Nicole, I can see her path possible, but given Jennifer's orientation and her already involved someone else, I was not sure if she was going to be a LI option.

I apologize if I am asking this question too soon as I just got to the Christmas flashback and not sure if this topic will be addressed further on. Also... please tell me I did not mess up my path with Maria? I grabbed the bat to confront the thug and in the end, the priest looking dude shot her?? I admit when we are first introduced to her, I wasn't overly interested in her, but once we got a peek into her life, I immediately changed my mind about her and wanted her in the harem too.
Hi there,
At the moment I haven't developed the Nicole and Jennifer route in depth. It'll come!
For the end of episode 1 no choice but to come to this, the moment when Maria is hit by the shot of the henchman.
The next update will tell you more about what happened. There's still a lot of work to do, and not much free time, so please be patient ;)

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Hi there,
At the moment I haven't developed the Nicole and Jennifer route in depth. It'll come!
For the end of episode 1 no choice but to come to this, the moment when Maria is hit by the shot of the henchman.
The next update will tell you more about what happened. There's still a lot of work to do, and not much free time, so please be patient ;)
Looking forward to see how Nicole and Jennifer's routes are developed, I also like how we have a choice on the kind of public hair we want for our LIs. Will there be other LIs like Alex, or is she the only one?

Reactions: bufa

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
You mean the possibility that she's trans?
Yes, optional trans LIs other than Alex. I would imagine it is a lot of work to make trans and non trans options but I do appreciate that you make it optional so people don't complain.

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Yes, optional trans LIs other than Alex. I would imagine it is a lot of work to make trans and non trans options but I do appreciate that you make it optional so people don't complain.
So, no immediate plans, but I've got something like that in mind, which I hope will come at the end of the year ;)
I'll say no more ...

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Can we see impregnation or pregnancy optional and netori fetish in future updates
There will be the possibility of impregnating a LI, but that's not planned just yet.
As for the Netori, it's possible that Jason will become a sadistic person, but again, this isn't planned for future updates.
One thing's for sure, though, and that's that all this will happen gradually as the story unfolds.
I'm curious to hear your views on what the story might look like from your point of view. How do you see the different relationships shaping up with the different LIs?

Reactions: Demnor and bufa

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
There will be the possibility of impregnating a LI, but that's not planned just yet.
As for the Netori, it's possible that Jason will become a sadistic person, but again, this isn't planned for future updates.
One thing's for sure, though, and that's that all this will happen gradually as the story unfolds.
I'm curious to hear your views on what the story might look like from your point of view. How do you see the different relationships shaping up with the different LIs?
I was worried at first if we pursue a relationship with Lexi, she might not accept Jason having a harem in addition to going after Madison as a LI. I am hoping that we can still have a serious, romantic relationship with her, but still be able to date other LIs.

I still look forward to Nicole and Jennifer's story, though I am confused how things will go with Jennifer since she has Melissa and from what we have seen, is not bisexual like Nicole....yet.

I am worried about Maria since we got a bit of a cliffhanger with her, and am curious if Nina will end up as a possible LI too.

Is Monique supposed to be a LI? So far she seems more interested in Marvin, and it appears to me Kate and Amal have something going on between them from what's been hinted at their interactions. I'm guessing part of Amal's 'duties' include relieving some of Kate's stress?

4.50 star(s) 121 Votes