oldlust

Sep 11, 2020
This game feels refreshingly different, very french :cool:. The characters are all nicely grounded, but still all upbeat. They all offer great ways to find out what you're really into.
Alex in particular stands out in that regard.

Looking forward to more updates.

dasda313

Mar 3, 2024
View attachment 1946180

Overview:
In this game, you’ll play as 25-year-old Jason, a young man just getting started in life. While “adulting”, Jason will embark upon a perilous adventure, accompanied by his longtime friends.

The story begins in the summer of 2021. It’s an important inflection point for Jason, as he moves into his first apartment and is poised to kick off his career at a small local newspaper as a computer technician.

A friend’s little sister seems to be showing a sudden interest in him…how far will it go? Of course, the same could be said for all the ladies he encounters in the neighborhood…and at the office! Where is this sudden power of chick-magnetism coming from? What’s Jason’s secret? I bet you’d want a piece of that action!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please recall the General Rules, this is an English forum.
All posts (and reviews) must be in English or at least accompanied by an English translation.

Thread Updated: 2023-12-30
Release Date: 2023-12-30
Developer: CoeurDeCochon - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.9.1
Language: French, English, German, Italian and Russian.

Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Fan Sigs:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: Multi-Unlocker*

View attachment 2686183 View attachment 1426713 View attachment 1426714 View attachment 1426715 View attachment 1575428 View attachment 2686185 View attachment 1426716 View attachment 1426718 View attachment 2183750 View attachment 1426717 View attachment 2342895 View attachment 2342896 View attachment 2686186 View attachment 2686176 View attachment 2686177 View attachment 2686179
Thats amazing

Krepax

Aug 17, 2022
As somebody else said before, this game feels refreshing because it try hard to distances itself from certain trite and true aspects of AVNs

Its unique "selling points" are:
-a very realistic portrayal of the human body in all its forms
-it isn't shy to show imperfections and even other aspect of the human anatomy which are usually frown upon
-finally we break the equation big boobs = two rubber balloons defying all the laws of physics :LOL:
-lot of customization and attention to details

Said this, imho the insertion of the supernatural theme seems completely out of context and really detrimental to the whole effort. Note that I'm not criticizing the attempt to insert a "deus ex machina" explanation of why everybody is attracted to the MC, but specifically what has been chosen as expedient.

Considering the modern settings of the story and its tone, something like the pendant being an alien artefact that interferes with human hormones would have worked much better as a plot device, without ruining the suspension of disbelief. The whole "magic" theme is a bit out of context and too much in contrast with the rest of the premises and also with the extremely realistic, almost "gritty", renditions of the characters.

For these reasons, after the closing scene, I'm a bit perplexed of the direction this AVN is taking... Should I expect to descend into a nonsense comedy like "Above the clouds?" or maybe it will turn into an adult horror with a marked "b-movie" flair? ..and before someone comments, please note that I have nothing against fantasy even in modern settings, as long as fantasy and reality blends seamlessly (i.e. Vampire: the Masquerade, Call of Cthulhu).

Having played right to the end of chapter 1, I wish I could unsee the last scene with Maria and the demon because that scene alone really makes me want to drop this AVN entirely. (I was thinking of giving my support to the authors before that... such is the extent I hate that plot twist!)

This, of course, is just mho :) Peace.

Last edited:

elbo911

Dec 1, 2018
As somebody else said before, this game feels refreshing because it try hard to distances itself from certain trite and true aspects of AVNs

Its unique "selling points" are:
-a very realistic portrayal of the human body in all its forms
-it isn't shy to show imperfections and even other aspect of the human anatomy which are usually frown upon
-finally we break the equation big boobs = two rubber balloons defying all the laws of physics :LOL:
-lot of customization and attention to details

Said this, imho the insertion of the supernatural theme seems completely out of context and really detrimental to the whole effort. Note that I'm not criticizing the attempt to insert a "deus ex machina" explanation of why everybody is attracted to the MC, but specifically what has been chosen as expedient.

Considering the modern settings of the story and its tone, something like the pendant being an alien artefact that interferes with human hormones would have worked much better as a plot device, without ruining the suspension of disbelief. The whole "magic" theme is a bit out of context and too much in contrast with the rest of the premises and also with the extremely realistic, almost "gritty", renditions of the characters.

For these reasons, after the closing scene, I'm a bit perplexed of the direction this AVN is taking... Should I expect to descend into a nonsense comedy like "Above the clouds?" or maybe it will turn into an adult horror with a marked "b-movie" flair? ..and before someone comments, please note that I have nothing against fantasy even in modern settings, as long as fantasy and reality blends seamlessly (i.e. Vampire: the Masquerade, Call of Cthulhu).

Having played right to the end of chapter 1, I wish I could unsee the last scene with Maria and the demon because that scene alone really makes me want to drop this AVN entirely. (I was thinking of giving my support to the authors before that... such is the extent I hate that plot twist!)

This, of course, is just mho :) Peace.
Did you play the Christmas flashback part as well? I guess that might neither be your cup of tea, but I found it brilliant and hilarious.

Krepax

Aug 17, 2022
Did you play the Christmas flashback part as well? I guess that might neither be your cup of tea, but I found it brilliant and hilarious.
I did, and that was the final nail in the coffin as far as my support for this AVN is concerned.

I don't have anything against lewd comedies, but I see this as a failed opportunity, not to mention that, considering the art direction, the setting and the story up to a certain point, I don't think the last developments reconcile well with all the rest.

A real shame, because -on a graphic level- this is something quite different from what the other AVN authors offers. Even those who seem to have mastered the art of rendering (LeFrench, Ocean, PhillyGames just to mention a few) don't go past the "perfect fuckdoll" look in most of their chatracters.

elbo911

Dec 1, 2018
I did, and that was the final nail in the coffin as far as my support for this AVN is concerned.

I don't have anything against lewd comedies, but I see this as a failed opportunity, not to mention that, considering the art direction, the setting and the story up to a certain point, I don't think the last developments reconcile well with all the rest.

A real shame, because -on a graphic level- this is something quite different from what the other AVN authors offers. Even those who seem to have mastered the art of rendering (LeFrench, Ocean, PhillyGames just to mention a few) don't go past the "perfect fuckdoll" look in most of their chatracters.
Well, sorry to hear that then, though kinda expected. Still, to me, that batshit crazy fantasy stuff is another thing that just makes this game exceptionally awesome. There's tons of games out there with more than far-fetched storylines, especially among the utterly worn incest tropes. Jason offers something totally different and original and I love that.

And I don't see why a supernatural touch to the story would be worse than a sci-fi one or any other. That's maybe a matter of taste I guess, but nothing else. An alien artifact storyline wouldn't be more logical than this demon storyline, nor should it matter imo. Because logic is something that should be defined by the story, not the other way around. And imo, Coeur does a great job of that with their game.

Not meaning to start a fight here by any means though. It's not to your taste and that is alright. Reading your negative (but polite and constructive) feedback though, I just feel obligated to 'counter' it with my own to prevent Lexie lecoeur from doubting their vision for the game. :)

Xros23

Sep 29, 2021
Hey, y'all. I've run into a problem with the latest build. I keep starting it (v0.9.2[1.63]) but it refuses to let me start a new game. I only get the prompt to continue and when I try to it says to "update your save." How am I supposed to do that? Isn't it supposed to auto-update after downloading the latest build?

SomeoneX22

Dec 1, 2017
I hope next update will have more content with main characters. Christmas spinoff was...strange, it's not what we really wanted, but if it means to give developer more time to overcome creative crisis, so be it. It's better to have nieche side story, than rushed main game update, which needs to be reworked later on or adds nothing substantial.

Can't wait for Steam release to support dev, rn he really can't dedicate enough time for updates. But comparing to other big games on this site like Pale Carnations, Being a DIK, City of Broken Dreamers making much more money his updates sizes and times are decent.

Last edited:

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
I hope next update will have more content with main characters. Christmas spinoff was...strange, it's not what we really wanted, but if it means to give developer more time to overcome creative crisis, so be it. It's better to have nieche side story, than rushed main game update, which needs to be reworked later on or adds nothing substantial.

Can't wait for Steam release to support dev, rn he really can't dedicate enough time for updates. But comparing to other big games on this site like Pale Carnations, Being a DIK, City of Broken Dreamers making much more money his updates sizes and times are decent.
The next update is scheduled for late April. I think I'm a bit behind schedule as I've spent a lot of time on Alex's alternative routes. Right now I'm on episode 02 and I can reassure you that the main JASON characters will be there. In preview in March, some renderings of the sequel on Patreon to come.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
The next update is scheduled for late April. I think I'm a bit behind schedule as I've spent a lot of time on Alex's alternative routes. Right now I'm on episode 02 and I can reassure you that the main JASON characters will be there. In preview in March, some renderings of the sequel on Patreon to come.
Hallo, dear develeoper, may I ask, how far we are with the bi/gay alternatives?

May 16, 2020
Hi, I really struggle with working in a team, I tend to want to control everything and I'm very demanding of myself. I don't think JASON would be what it is if I had collaborated with other people. Last year I managed to produce four updates of my games. More and more people are becoming interested, but I'm still far from being able to dedicate myself full-time to this task. I would need six times more support to be able to commit fully to creating. In the meantime, I'm working at my own pace, and believe me, I'm putting a lot of time into it. I'm going to try to submit the game on Steam this year for a release at the beginning of next year. But I think the game isn't ready yet, and I need to release the next part first so that you can tell me if it's worth it.
As curator VN on steam, I believe your game already worth and will get positive reviews, if we can see minimum 2 - 3 times updates this year, and release around Q1 2025 Jan-Feb as early access, I think that very realistic target you can achieve.

Reactions: Lexie lecoeur
4.50 star(s) 121 Votes