Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
I was worried at first if we pursue a relationship with Lexi, she might not accept Jason having a harem in addition to going after Madison as a LI. I am hoping that we can still have a serious, romantic relationship with her, but still be able to date other LIs.

I still look forward to Nicole and Jennifer's story, though I am confused how things will go with Jennifer since she has Melissa and from what we have seen, is not bisexual like Nicole....yet.

I am worried about Maria since we got a bit of a cliffhanger with her, and am curious if Nina will end up as a possible LI too.

Is Monique supposed to be a LI? So far she seems more interested in Marvin, and it appears to me Kate and Amal have something going on between them from what's been hinted at their interactions. I'm guessing part of Amal's 'duties' include relieving some of Kate's stress?
Hi, there,
That's just it between Kate and Amal.
What I want to do with JASON is to forbid as little as possible, so everything will be possible one way or another. Using the power of the necklace or not.

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
IMG_7051.jpeg

Last night I was at almost 600 renderings for the alternative route to Alex's, if we decide to go out with Salaï for a drink.
So now I'm going to continue with the story's renderings. What's going to happen after this hectic scene in the alley?
You'll soon find out. By the way, if you want to follow the development progress, I've posted the link to the timeline.
I've got some positive feedback on the presence of the Chinese girls. Which one do you like best? The big one in orange with the shell-shaped breasts or the little brunette with the lace top?
If you've chosen Alex's route and don't want to go back, don't worry, you'll be able to experience these scenes later.

Hier soir j’étais à presque 600 rendus pour la voie alternative à celle d’Alex, si l’on décide de sortir avec Salaï pour boire un verre.
Je vais donc maintenant poursuivre les rendus de l’histoire. Que va t’il se passer après cette scène mouvementé de l’allée ?
Vous le saurez bientôt. D’ailleurs si vous voulez suivre la progression du développement, j’ai déposé le lien vers la timeline.
J’ai quelques retours positif sur la présence des chinoises. Dites moi laquelle vous préférez? La grande en orange au seins en obus ou la petite brune et son haut en dentelle ?
Si vous avez choisi la route d’Alex et que vous ne voulez pas revenir en arrière, n’ayez crainte, il vous serra possible de vivre ces scènes plus tard.

IMG_7050.jpeg

Last edited:

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
View attachment 3377064 Last night I was at almost 600 renderings for the alternative route to Alex's, if we decide to go out with Salaï for a drink.
So now I'm going to continue with the story's renderings. What's going to happen after this hectic scene in the alley?
You'll soon find out. By the way, if you want to follow the development progress, I've posted the link to the timeline.
I've got some positive feedback on the presence of the Chinese girls. Which one do you like best? The big one in orange with the shell-shaped breasts or the little brunette with the lace top?
If you've chosen Alex's route and don't want to go back, don't worry, you'll be able to experience these scenes later.

Hier soir j’étais à presque 600 rendus pour la voie alternative à celle d’Alex, si l’on décide de sortir avec Salaï pour boire un verre.
Je vais donc maintenant poursuivre les rendus de l’histoire. Que va t’il se passer après cette scène mouvementé de l’allée ?
Vous le saurez bientôt. D’ailleurs si vous voulez suivre la progression du développement, j’ai déposé le lien vers la timeline.
J’ai quelques retours positif sur la présence des chinoises. Dites moi laquelle vous préférez? La grande en orange au seins en obus ou la petite brune et son haut en dentelle ?
Si vous avez choisi la route d’Alex et que vous ne voulez pas revenir en arrière, n’ayez crainte, il vous serra possible de vivre ces scènes plus tard.

View attachment 3377054
Nice pictures. The second woman reminds me of Bae Doo-na (Korean actress and singer).

D.Bae.jpg

Reactions: Lexie lecoeur

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
have you ever thought about getting help with development? i know youve said its more of a part time hobby, but getting more than 1 or 2 updates a year might help increase your patreon income. with another person or 2 you could do that

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
have you ever thought about getting help with development? i know youve said its more of a part time hobby, but getting more than 1 or 2 updates a year might help increase your patreon income. with another person or 2 you could do that
Hi, I really struggle with working in a team, I tend to want to control everything and I'm very demanding of myself. I don't think JASON would be what it is if I had collaborated with other people. Last year I managed to produce four updates of my games. More and more people are becoming interested, but I'm still far from being able to dedicate myself full-time to this task. I would need six times more support to be able to commit fully to creating. In the meantime, I'm working at my own pace, and believe me, I'm putting a lot of time into it. I'm going to try to submit the game on Steam this year for a release at the beginning of next year. But I think the game isn't ready yet, and I need to release the next part first so that you can tell me if it's worth it.

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
Hi, I really struggle with working in a team, I tend to want to control everything and I'm very demanding of myself. I don't think JASON would be what it is if I had collaborated with other people. Last year I managed to produce four updates of my games. More and more people are becoming interested, but I'm still far from being able to dedicate myself full-time to this task. I would need six times more support to be able to commit fully to creating. In the meantime, I'm working at my own pace, and believe me, I'm putting a lot of time into it. I'm going to try to submit the game on Steam this year for a release at the beginning of next year. But I think the game isn't ready yet, and I need to release the next part first so that you can tell me if it's worth it.
thats fair. i look forward to it being on steam. i cant really do patreon right now, so im glad it will give me a way to support you in some way.

Reactions: Lexie lecoeur
4.50 star(s) 121 Votes