Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Fighting crime with a good throbbing is the best thing such a hunk can do for his city.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TessSadist , anything you like while making the game is marvelous.
We are rooting for your enjoyment in making delicious scenes that light your fire.

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021

Unlocked

Hi all!
I have included more preview images, although I may get a little more cautious near the end about sharing certain things. I am now at 1239 renders and I should finish the script within the next 2-3 days. I am just leaving out one scene from this as I am still experimenting with doing the scene properly and may change what I write depending on that factor.
A few notes about 0.6 that I am trying not to spoil, but relevant.
1) For the first time, two ending (final endings) paths can possibly unlock or lock in the game. What this means is that Kane can lose possibly two of the 15 or so possible endings as a path during this update. One is on the dom path, and one is on the sub path. I will of course do a walkthrough about a week after I finish a nice release. No one will be locked into being forced to play such a path if it opens, but it could close off forever as a possible path if not triggered by the player.
2) I will of course not charge Patrons for April if I have to bleed into that month. I think I can make some really good progress in the next two weeks, and worry more about polish/testing than finishing the renders in March.
3) It is possible a minor side character can die in the game. It's not a major character (yet) but just a small thing out there -- possibly two but not sure yet.
4) I have included the title card for 0.6 -- as always, it means something to me in how I design/structure the narrative. Over time, it does keep changing and they do represent specific people/strategies in my mind. It actually helps me personally.
5) I have also included a minor map -- it will be part of the update with a small sample of lore and background as Kane learns about the overall world a bit, etc. This image only shows the territory of The Karlsson Group.
6) 0.6 will have a few minor animations, but I may create a non-animated version as normal. They are not special or anything and have generally stopped doing them, but I wanted to try and learn this stuff so did a little testing on it. But just disclosing that too.
I took a while, but I think last week I found an artist I like. (thank goodness!) Not a gigantic help for 0.6 at this point, but a little bit for sure. I have already tasked out two scenes.
I've been up a long time straight now, so I think I will rest. I apologize if I am not responding super well to messages, but I am starting to shift to what I call 7/7 days...7 hours work, 7 hours of the game all the time as I try and get to the end.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Unlocked

Hi all!
I have included more preview images, although I may get a little more cautious near the end about sharing certain things. I am now at 1239 renders and I should finish the script within the next 2-3 days. I am just leaving out one scene from this as I am still experimenting with doing the scene properly and may change what I write depending on that factor.
A few notes about 0.6 that I am trying not to spoil, but relevant.
1) For the first time, two ending (final endings) paths can possibly unlock or lock in the game. What this means is that Kane can lose possibly two of the 15 or so possible endings as a path during this update. One is on the dom path, and one is on the sub path. I will of course do a walkthrough about a week after I finish a nice release. No one will be locked into being forced to play such a path if it opens, but it could close off forever as a possible path if not triggered by the player.
2) I will of course not charge Patrons for April if I have to bleed into that month. I think I can make some really good progress in the next two weeks, and worry more about polish/testing than finishing the renders in March.
3) It is possible a minor side character can die in the game. It's not a major character (yet) but just a small thing out there -- possibly two but not sure yet.
4) I have included the title card for 0.6 -- as always, it means something to me in how I design/structure the narrative. Over time, it does keep changing and they do represent specific people/strategies in my mind. It actually helps me personally.
5) I have also included a minor map -- it will be part of the update with a small sample of lore and background as Kane learns about the overall world a bit, etc. This image only shows the territory of The Karlsson Group.
6) 0.6 will have a few minor animations, but I may create a non-animated version as normal. They are not special or anything and have generally stopped doing them, but I wanted to try and learn this stuff so did a little testing on it. But just disclosing that too.
I took a while, but I think last week I found an artist I like. (thank goodness!) Not a gigantic help for 0.6 at this point, but a little bit for sure. I have already tasked out two scenes.
I've been up a long time straight now, so I think I will rest. I apologize if I am not responding super well to messages, but I am starting to shift to what I call 7/7 days...7 hours work, 7 hours of the game all the time as I try and get to the end.
Thanks for sharing all this. So excited:)

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Combine Dom or Sub however you like. Maybe choose one and then the other for the Sis in your two playthroughs to see all her options.

When it comes to your MC Sub playthrough: Only go full on Sis Evil if you're into more heavy stuff.
Thanks, I went ahead with both of my playthroughs (one version of a sub MC and one version of a dom MC).
Discovering the plot and the ultimate goal I really don't know what to expect :), but I went on with dom MC\sub sis\sub bro and sub MC\sub sis\dom bro (tbh I'm not even sure the brother is coded that way).

The reason behind that is I hope to see more psychological humiliation for the sub MC path, so for example one of my favs would be his brother or one of his friends or someone else "betraying\deceiving" him and targeting someone he cares about (aside of the obvious ones also Junko could play that role, given the romance), or psychological plays like the ones Elena prepared for him in prison..and so on, I think the sub path needs content like that mixed with the standard sub scenes (also because I'm not in the "heavier" stuff :)).

The dom MC is pretty fine and I think it's easier to create entertaining\quality paths fo him.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game got the money part down pretty neatly.
There is this other vigilante side of the gig we are lacking.
Lost in so many kinks right now, MC us hard on the little things to think as big as incorporated,
batman incorporated was intended.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Now onto speculation with the game coming soon.

Who do yall think is the minor character that could possibly die?

Im gonna go with my man zack since hes been on the verge of death since he joined

Last edited:

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
looking forward to 06 is getting stronger every day hope Zach gets it and evil dom Kane be the one to do it

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes