MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
If I had to choose, Id say Juliette since she has such a one track mind, then Veronica since her movements are the most predictable then DOminique cuz shes easily manipulated, then alessandra cuz shes undeniably so cunning

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
Juliette seems to be the easiest to chop off with her very predictable nature. However, from a company perspective Juliette is harder to eliminate since she's the face and marketing person of the whole corporation.
In that regard Dominique would be easiest to get rid off alongside Alessandra but since Dominique has a wide network of spies and surveillance scheming against her without her noticing would be tricky.
Veronica has her promising research, direct involvement in the gambit and is one of the driving forces in offering new products. So she seems far more safe from a company perspective.

D9074

Feb 21, 2021

Unlocked

This is super late for me, just into Sunday but some of you may be wide awake already!
Please read the following FIRST:
I am going to shut off billing for the month of April. So this means anyone pledged right now will not be billed next month as I am keeping my promise not to charge any of you. I will note why I feel this is the right thing to do. However, please also note that I am not 100% sure what happens if someone stops a pledge in March and then tries again next month. You may get charged if you count as a "new" Patron perhaps -- so I am kind of trying to give a heads up for people to not worry about next month being charged.

I made this decision because I have always felt there is a certain cadence/speed that I feel is about right for a release based on 1) my very busy life/work outside of the game 2) realistic workload/renders per month and 3) size of update factoring in a timeline.
So in a sense, I feel like roughly a 2000 render update should take about 5ish months based on my own sense of speed. 5 months is about March 24th from my original start, which is why I picked that date as a target in the first place as a hope as I predicted the update would end up about 2000. (which is going to be about right) I do not think it is realistic for me to go much faster than this rate without harming my real life/income, but I also feel I should not go a lot slower either. I also like not getting paid for April because it really "forces" me to feel the pressure, and I'm actually one of those women that respond well to this kind of reality. It's already harsh for me per hour to make the game in relation to other work even with income, but getting zero is an entirely different level of pain...and it does help believe it or not...I respond well in life and in general this way.
My very first update of 0.1 -- it was about 457 renders I think -- it took me about 3 months to finish it, and now I feel like that should take 6 weeks tops. So I feel like I have sped up a LOT from my first days doing this stuff. 0.2 took me about I think 2.5 to 3 months (April to July roughly from 0.1 to 0.2) and it was about 650 renders.
But here's why I think I can finish a rough draft of the game by the end of this month, but likely will push it back into April because I simply need more time to test/edit and basically get it polished. Also, what factors led me to this place, because I want to be 100% transparent about the game.
1) Losing my artist hurt more than I said publicly -- mostly because I took two months to find a replacement, and Anais is way more slammed than before for our clients, which I have to prioritize for that over the game. (for her in particular)
2) I have now learned the utility of time/effort to results with some animation attempts. I wanted to learn how to do it, and one scene in 0.6 actually has 13 animations in the scene, but in the end...I have largely now abandoned further work of this nature to focus on the story/renders to finish up. I am not convinced moving forward it's all that great, but I will let Patrons playing the game later provide some feedback (I hope!) on how it impacted things. I think this effort cost me about 1-2 weeks personally, but I still hope people enjoy what I have done. I will probably release the Test Version with all animations and ask for feedback -- I have static renders of all of the animations too if I want to switch them out. (I am planning even now only to use about 2/3rd of the animations I actually created given how I think they work with dialogue)
3 ) I have a little family drama occurring right now I did not expect -- it has mostly impacted my communication with my highest tiers more than anything, and they are being super awesome about it. I have had to sacrifice some time there. It has not heavily impacted my time to the game, but I do think it has impacted my speed a little.

It is extremely important to me that I maintain a sense of honor/integrity in how I communicate and charge for this game. I rarely talk about what parts of myself are in this game (they are truly in there with different characters) but in terms of my work personality towards the game development process, I am absolutely the character of Kiyomi (want to act with a sense of honor).

As I have always said, I am a Patron myself of other games and have seen both the great and horrible with how game devs have treated me as a paying customer. I like games too (when I have time haha!) and have experienced negative things too. Those memories/feelings drive me to try and do my best. I also refunded a new very high tier for March simply because I could not dedicate the time fairly to him for what we talked about doing, and I want to thank him (not calling him out by name but he knows) personally for being understanding, etc.

So here is where I am right NOW:
I have just hit 1499 renders as of this sentence.
I am now moving solely to the sub path. I do like to save it for last because I have found it easier with the context of what dom Kane knows/experiences. I also admit I enjoy thinking about these scenes, etc.
I have been VERY reluctant to share certain Olivia images (especially with Kane) but I will share a few of her upcoming images for 0.6 -- as seen above. Remember that for her character, there are clearly two shades of her right now -- one who helped Seth, and one who decided basically fuck him. (the literal flags are helpseth and fuckseth)
I am actually a little closer to finishing than I appear with renders because a lot of the assets/rooms are kind of all picked out. I am also taking off about 5 full days at the end of March to basically try and cram out 250+ renders that week.
Side warning: Please be careful with the K1 area in 0.6. Might be a dark path/scene in there that's not for everyone. (likely to have a warning, depending if I keep it or pull it back some) Not everyone will even see that room based on prior choices too.
I'm really, really tired so forgive the post if it's got a few errors/issues. But I am sincerely grateful that I get any support from even 1 person...it means people are having fun with the game. I don't take that lightly.
I will update next week with more specifics and percentages with where I am with everything. The script is good, the music is ugh...needs more...renders are getting pretty far along, I'd say that might be done by end of March or very close. I am hoping I can get a rough draft finished and then test, test, and test...add music last. (the more updates the harder it gets because there are more saves I need to test with prior choices...)
Ok, I've rambled long enough, have a great week!
Wow, this says so much about you as a person. Much respect.

Choooogatta

Sep 8, 2021
In defense of Dominique, she has a successful information gathering network, control of day-to-day operations (difficult to arrange accidents against her), and a solid reputation for quid pro quo (see her and Elena).

She was ostensibly just a half dose of ruthless away from inheriting the company on merit alone.

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
Dominique often shows that she is well aware of her weaknesses. She also looks like a good business partner which means she likely has few enemies and a lot of (at least potential) allies. I definitely wouldn't say she's the easiest target.

Last edited:

Vlahurg1

May 21, 2021
Me and my girlfriend, mates were talking about which Karlson's sister would be the easiest to wipe off the board so to speak. We all agreed it would be Dominique Who do u guys think would be easiest to take out the gambit.
It's Alessandra or Juliette for me. Going way back to where Kane is learning about the sisters on the laptop in prison, Veronica is said to run the spy network and Dominique is possibly under her protection. No such statement is made about the other sisters, which makes them seem more vulnerable to me. That might be an illusion, as I'd guess there's a lot of security we just don't see.

I like the idea of all the sisters potentially being on the chopping block. I'd enjoy a complete failure of the gambit after most of the main characters have taken each other out as a possible very dark ending. Tess may strenuously disagree though, and we are just not far enough into the story to do anything but guess how that could even happen.

Jan23489

Jan 11, 2022
This may have been answered before but I wonder how I should best approach my 2nd playthrough?
My goal is to hit all the scenes that I haved missed before. So I got those walkthrough PDFs but it appears quite confusing on what scenes hinge on what choices and stats. Any advice appreated.
Great game btw!

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
This may have been answered before but I wonder how I should best approach my 2nd playthrough?
My goal is to hit all the scenes that I haved missed before. So I got those walkthrough PDFs but it appears quite confusing on what scenes hinge on what choices and stats. Any advice appreated.
Great game btw!
First off: You won't be able to see all scenes with only two playthroughs.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope this helps. I think I've covered most, but I'm sure somebody will correct me or add to it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jan23489

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
There are 7 sex screens and 6bj's for the dom route but you need to be evil to get them all not sure for a sub here a wt for all sex and bj for the evil dom Kane route ex if
but if you don't have enough
if u follow the wt you get all lewd screens again u need to be on the evil dom route

Last edited:
Reactions: Jan23489

the slayer

Aug 10, 2018
There are 7 sex screens and 6bj's for the dom route but you need to be evil to get them all not sure for a sub here a wt for all sex and bj for the evil dom Kane route ex if
but if you don't have enough
if u follow the wt you get all lewd screens again u need to be on the evil dom route
wait did the update come out?

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
wait did the update come out?
No, I was just saying how many lewd screens are in the current build of the game for the dom route but to get all screens u need to play as an evil Kane hope this helps might do one for the sub but I don't know if I want to put myself through that again

Reactions: the slayer

the slayer

Aug 10, 2018
No, I was just saying how many lewd screens are in the current build of the game for the dom route but to get all screens u need to play as an evil Kane hope this helps might do one for the sub but I don't know if I want to put myself through that again
any news on when it is coming out

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021

Unlocked

Hi all!
I'm keeping this one shorter (I bet it ends up long because I ramble when I write, surprised my dialogue in the game is not way way more long) because had a long night and also planning to write a very long post next week as we cross into April.
Good news: I am now about 1615 renders, and this is getting pretty far in now. I can now put all the scenes left on one piece of paper which for me is a nice feeling. I've had a lot of weird little things happen in the last six weeks that have slowed me down some, so I'm very glad I paused April billing for sure now. I wasn't sharing this again, but I'll briefly mention my best friend is on her way to a full recovery...and I'm so so happy about it!
I am behind on music but the writing and renders are where I hoped they would be given the circumstances/time I've had to work on the game. I sincerely hoped I would be releasing the game right about now, but I've also decided that I'm not going to just release it no matter what if I'm not reasonably happy with it. (reasonably happy I think is a good standard versus wanting it perfect, etc.)
Bad news: I lost some help I was hoping to count on these next few weeks, but it's so late in the game now that it's better for me to just lock down and focus versus trying to recruit for so late in the process because it would take tooo much time to get someone up to speed. Maybe for 0.7, but I'm going to trudge on the best I can...I will hope that I can get Anais a little free time soon, but she's the primary renderer (we use different rendering software for interior design and it's actually better than Daz Studio except for naked bodies, lol) for a massive project that is multi month (basically a commercial versus private design, so it's much much more detailed) with a larger company. She is FAR better than I at rendering in general, but especially this style of thing. (very techie like almost engineering style schematic type details)
Minor hint in previews: There is a very big split for Good/Evil Olivia so not everyone will see every picture in this preview set above. And yes, you see a new character in one preview -- it is her first appearance in 0.6. I've actually got to tweak a few of these images I see here, but for now, more than happy to preview them!
I also had a big milestone happening this week in that I'm buying a new condo to rent out as it's a great deal from a big investor liquidating their assets (my mentor is buying five of them wow!), and cashed out some of my USDT to buy it. I'm extremely thankful to own property free and clear of debt. I will never lose perspective on being grateful because some of my friends are struggling with income sometimes...trying to bring a few on stuff, etc.
I am super deep into the sub path now. There are three major set pieces as I call them that I am still doing, but most of the side/smaller scenes are coming together. I am taking some time off either late this week, or early next week. I am going to go pretty hard at the game during that time, so here's hoping!
I've learned a lot about mistakes I've made for 0.6, and after it's released, I may break down a post mortem about what I have learned for 0.7.
Thank you for the kind comments about stopping billing for April in private messages. I actually do feel real empathy for devs that rely a lot on their Patreon income for day to day living. I think it was good to do and I appreciate the comments, and confirming I did pause it. (I can see it on my account that it's paused, but do Patrons see this somehow, or get an e-mail? Always wondered -- I don't think any dev I have pledged to has ever paused...)
I also appreciate the patience and support of everyone. Once in a while, I wonder what it would like to be doing this full time, but being super honest again, I think it might be less fun grinding on it all the time...not sure...
Thank you for everything, and I will keep working hard for all of you :)

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes