Baldur5

Aug 28, 2021
I downloaded this one because I saw the female protagonist tag, even if the plot description still says it's a male protagonist only, but I can't figure out how to actually play as the female MC. Is there a gender select at some point, or does the POV go back and forth? I'm not really interested in playing as a male MC.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
any news on when it is coming out
I downloaded this one because I saw the female protagonist tag, even if the plot description still says it's a male protagonist only, but I can't figure out how to actually play as the female MC. Is there a gender select at some point, or does the POV go back and forth? I'm not really interested in playing as a male MC.
Its about 50/50 between kane and olivia after the first chapter.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Unlocked

Hi all!
I'm keeping this one shorter (I bet it ends up long because I ramble when I write, surprised my dialogue in the game is not way way more long) because had a long night and also planning to write a very long post next week as we cross into April.
Good news: I am now about 1615 renders, and this is getting pretty far in now. I can now put all the scenes left on one piece of paper which for me is a nice feeling. I've had a lot of weird little things happen in the last six weeks that have slowed me down some, so I'm very glad I paused April billing for sure now. I wasn't sharing this again, but I'll briefly mention my best friend is on her way to a full recovery...and I'm so so happy about it!
I am behind on music but the writing and renders are where I hoped they would be given the circumstances/time I've had to work on the game. I sincerely hoped I would be releasing the game right about now, but I've also decided that I'm not going to just release it no matter what if I'm not reasonably happy with it. (reasonably happy I think is a good standard versus wanting it perfect, etc.)
Bad news: I lost some help I was hoping to count on these next few weeks, but it's so late in the game now that it's better for me to just lock down and focus versus trying to recruit for so late in the process because it would take tooo much time to get someone up to speed. Maybe for 0.7, but I'm going to trudge on the best I can...I will hope that I can get Anais a little free time soon, but she's the primary renderer (we use different rendering software for interior design and it's actually better than Daz Studio except for naked bodies, lol) for a massive project that is multi month (basically a commercial versus private design, so it's much much more detailed) with a larger company. She is FAR better than I at rendering in general, but especially this style of thing. (very techie like almost engineering style schematic type details)
Minor hint in previews: There is a very big split for Good/Evil Olivia so not everyone will see every picture in this preview set above. And yes, you see a new character in one preview -- it is her first appearance in 0.6. I've actually got to tweak a few of these images I see here, but for now, more than happy to preview them!
I also had a big milestone happening this week in that I'm buying a new condo to rent out as it's a great deal from a big investor liquidating their assets (my mentor is buying five of them wow!), and cashed out some of my USDT to buy it. I'm extremely thankful to own property free and clear of debt. I will never lose perspective on being grateful because some of my friends are struggling with income sometimes...trying to bring a few on stuff, etc.
I am super deep into the sub path now. There are three major set pieces as I call them that I am still doing, but most of the side/smaller scenes are coming together. I am taking some time off either late this week, or early next week. I am going to go pretty hard at the game during that time, so here's hoping!
I've learned a lot about mistakes I've made for 0.6, and after it's released, I may break down a post mortem about what I have learned for 0.7.
Thank you for the kind comments about stopping billing for April in private messages. I actually do feel real empathy for devs that rely a lot on their Patreon income for day to day living. I think it was good to do and I appreciate the comments, and confirming I did pause it. (I can see it on my account that it's paused, but do Patrons see this somehow, or get an e-mail? Always wondered -- I don't think any dev I have pledged to has ever paused...)
I also appreciate the patience and support of everyone. Once in a while, I wonder what it would like to be doing this full time, but being super honest again, I think it might be less fun grinding on it all the time...not sure...
Thank you for everything, and I will keep working hard for all of you :)
Thank you so much for sharing that here and the full images. So excited to see what happens next :)

Reactions: DoverUK25

Vlahurg1

May 21, 2021
Negative, for dom guys like me
I hate that
One of the great things about this game is that you can choose a path that suits your tastes. Both doms and subs are covered here. You can stick to a very dominant path and largely ignore the sub aspects, or vice versa depending on your preferences. You can even be a good dom or a thoroughly evil one if you want.

Vlahurg1

May 21, 2021
Are there multiple protagonist or do you choose between male or female at the start?
Multiple. You start with a male protagonist and his sister becomes part of the story a short time later. You have a lot of agency with both of them and choose how dominant/submissive or good/evil they are independent of each other. You could have both be dominant, both submissive or one dominant and the other submissive for example. There is another brother, but at this time, player control seems limited.

Reactions: bigmen

Kxca

Aug 28, 2020
An excerpt and a few images from a public post on Patreon:
Short story -- 1744 renders, I am getting very close. I am planning to take off next Wednesday through the following Monday to grind pretty hard.
1648991637234.png
1648991653799.png
1648991685715.png

Not putting the full post because it is mostly about the issues Tess is facing about the post not being shown to Patrons.
P.S Kane's putting on his romantic hero persona.
P.P.S: We have more of Juliette's animals!!

Vlahurg1

May 21, 2021
Not putting the full post because it is mostly about the issues Tess is facing about the post not being shown to Patrons.
And for any Patreon backers here who are finding all the posts are locked as though they are not backers when their account says they are, Tess says this is an issue affecting her and others who suspended payment this month. Patreon are looking into it.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
And for any Patreon backers here who are finding all the posts are locked as though they are not backers when their account says they are, Tess says this is an issue affecting her and others who suspended payment this month. Patreon are looking into it.
Good on you for letting people know here. (y)

Vlahurg1

May 21, 2021
no more updates?? it's been soi long
Tess said a while back she'd be concentrating on the game for a bit rather than spending much time on f95. Others are doing their best to keep people informed here (see about halfway down the page). There's an issue with Patreon at the moment for devs who suspended payment for the month. The only visible posts are public ones, and backers are not able to be notified when those are made. Until this is fixed, short of someone posting new info from there here, you may as well visit the patreon page yourself as you'll see what everyone else visiting does. The Discord roadmap channel for the game is also worth checking if you have access.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes