Vlahurg1

May 21, 2021
Waiting for maledom content...

&

My mc need something to burn down whole karlsson group. Those bitches need cruel punishments. Let them face their own "medicine"
I assume an evil dom Kane that takes control would get to do anything he likes to anyone in his power. Now how many end up in his power is another question as a Karlsson sister would not be a soft target. There are of course plenty of lesser characters and underlings to torment. I do love a 'burn it all down' ending as a possibility, but I have no clue if that's part of Tess's thinking or not.

IIRC Tess said going forward that dom Kane would have more choices as it makes sense that he has more say in how things unfold compared to sub Kane where others decide more things for him. Or something like that!

Last edited:

gambit87

Dec 27, 2017
Great game so far!
I can't wait to see how it goes.
I'm looking forward to the part where you get to give orders to the sisters (or at least some of the female employees).
And of course the part in the future where the MC can finally get all female characters pregnant (maybe even his own sister).

Vlahurg1

May 21, 2021
Great game so far!
I can't wait to see how it goes.
I'm looking forward to the part where you get to give orders to the sisters (or at least some of the female employees).
And of course the part in the future where the MC can finally get all female characters pregnant (maybe even his own sister).
I have no idea what Tess has in store for Kane if he reaches the top, but I get the feeling he'll need at least one Karlsson sister on his side to get there. Even he gets to be boss, I wonder how easy it would be for him to order the Karlsson sisters around. Maybe CEO business-related orders would fly, but dominating them seems unlikely if they retain any power. If they're prisoners, I guess Kane will do whatever he wants, and of course all the lower ranked staff are there to use as he likes.

As for pregnancy, a male heir of Karlsson blood is wanted for sure. However, what if several sons were produced this way? Would that settle the gambit, or ignite another round of fighting for the succession? And remember Olivia is a Karlsson too (see the scene where she meets the board).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
The bad news is you'll have to wait! The good news is not for long. The test version is due soon and the proper release maybe a couple of weeks after. No exact date, but it's almost certainly this month.
hope will be worth the big waiting...and had a long gameplay ..eally need the story to be revealed

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021

Unlocked

Hey guys, sorry this one might be a little shorter, I am out for what we have here where I live -- Mother's Day! Spending some quality time with her, but wish all mothers a happy day too!
I will keep this to business -- forgive typos as I am typing on smaller screen without keyboard, etc.
I am now to 2694 images, and getting very close now.
I am planning to take off from this Wednesday all the way through the following Thursday off work, so that should give people I think an idea how close/my desire is to finish a Test Version. I am going to do nothing else maybe during that time, and I only have about 5-6 scenes left. I have made a few changes and edits as I have gone along, and I am still debating the final scene and whether to add the entire thing, or piece it into two parts and start 0.7 with some of it. (TBD based on time)

To remind $50+ tiers, you can still send me messages if you want credits with a particular name, although I likely won't include end credits with Test Version and do it during the window while I edit Test Version to more general one.
I am testing as I go now more and more, and it's likely the final version will be even closer to 3000 renders than 2750, but I'm still very close now.
I really miss doing a monthly set or two and want to get back to that too once this is finally out! I'm going to have a hardcore set of days on the game very soon...I'm still amazing how fast I've gone from 1000+ renders to where I am now...it gives me a lot of curious hope for 0.7 and how quick I can work with what I've learned from 0.6. More on that when the time is right...want to build some help this time around.
Happy Mother's Day to all, and I am working really hard to finish! I hope this free time soon I have blocked off will make the difference!

Kxca

Aug 28, 2020
Given how Tess is increasing render count estimates by 175-200 every week, it reminds me of those few meticulous students in my uni who know that they will get perfect grades but still continue making additions and changes to their projects till the last second. Adding those final perfect touches.

Vlahurg1

May 21, 2021
Well, s/he does earn 4 grand a month from patreon alone.
She'd make more at her main job by NOT doing the game and a large chunk of $$ goes back into the game itself (assets etc). Not that's the only way this or any other game can do with support. Positive word of mouth helps too, and I think this game deserves that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Walt71

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021

I have been up a while, so forgive my brevity! Limiting previews a bit more since so close...but threw in a few nice ones!
I have gone from 2,694 to now 2,986 renders. I am going to end up over 3000, and I am getting very, very close. I am heavily debating how to handle the end for the update, with possibly splitting it into part of 0.7, or doing it all now. It will depend how I go through Thursday. I also have about 55-60 animations, but as I noted, I will not include a fair amount of them in the Test Version. (most animations are from the dom path given I wanted to test them on that side first...for reasons I can go over when discussing post-dev thoughts after I finish 0.6)
I am still off through this Thursday from my primary business. I have an assistant I use for about 20 hours a week just managing personal things for me with some small office work at times, but for these ten days, he is going to do about 100 hours. I hope he survives too! I am hoping to be done with all renders by near this date when I go back to work, so it gives me time to start editing/proofreading/etc. I realize now I have gone a little too big and will never do this again, future updates will be a little smaller but with a faster timeframe.
I can see that being focused on this and not much else is often a 200-250+ render week, but you would get burned out doing this all the time I think. I actually almost did 300 this past week, and probably would have if I was off Monday or Tuesday. (I took off from Wednesday and will go through this Thursday)
I promise everyone I am working REALLY REALLY hard right now (I have gone actually from 1100ish renders to almost 3000 very quickly) and doing everything possible to get a Test Version out ASAP.
I think 0.5 had about 2100 renders, and less than 60k words. I think 0.6 will end up about 3150 renders and almost 100k words. So it's getting big.
I am so sorry for not responding well to messages, some are so nice! But I think right now, staying on task is way more critical, and I feel like a literal machine right now with how I am processing things. I am just considering ALL of you supporters as a critical client like I would with interior design, and acting accordingly. Thank you all for the support and patience!
My family and boyfriend have been super supportive during this crunch, and I know they read this, so thank you! I also have some quiet work with a strict NDA for a AAA game and I thought I had to do some stuff on it at the end of this month, but now it looks like it's not yet so whew!
I am getting Anais maybe for some final help near the end of this week as her gigantic project is about finished. But most likely, she will serve as a primary tester with some render corrections.
I also for the first time have part of one small scene written by someone else. I had my boyfriend help me with a short scene with a male character (I am nervous about how to write certain things like this - basically two guys talking to each other) and I liked his version better than mine. The male character meets Kane with a girl named Alyssa, so that was fun for me recently!
I again apologize for not being super good at responding on Discord/Patreon. I've been up a while so I'm going to sleep! Thank you all!

DampAnkles

Mar 18, 2018
She'd make more at her main job by NOT doing the game and a large chunk of $$ goes back into the game itself (assets etc). Not that's the only way this or any other game can do with support. Positive word of mouth helps too, and I think this game deserves that.

• Haha
Reactions: Mwanted

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Yeah, this is actually true. The opportunity cost with income per hour (what I could earn per hour with something else instead of the game) lost isn't that close. I can generally bill $150-200+ an hour depending on the client (some projects are flat fee by room instead or something like that...) for interior design work and have a backlog of about six months now. (I don't keep all of this income as there are business costs and we have two non-billed employees too so that payroll is about 65ishk a year - receptionist/assistant - but a decent chunk yes)

I actually don't want to calculate the income per hour for KG as it might scare me off, lol. My entire income for KG goes directly in order to 1) assets 2) any help for the game (artists) 3) hardware/software and home office costs specific to KG and then anything left over is all just invested in other things except minor food costs (I do a weekly Sunday dinner specific to the KG associated S-Corp as a taxed LLC so to speak as I write that off, etc.)

But I have fun doing this so don't mind...except right at the end, lol. I also like not only doing one thing and feel I could burn out that way. I also always wanted to tell stories, so this is a creative outlet for me that I think makes me both (1) happier overall in life and (2) helps me with my other creative work like design. But, I understand now even better what some tech people I have come to know mean (I am quietly helping another AAA game with something minor as they actually approached me from KG) with the term "crunch." Almost there...almost...

My main emotion right now is zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...but soon...

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes