Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Because then what will happen to kwaems wife & Dominique scene
I think you may be confusing content here bro or I don't get what you are talking about xD
The scene I was talking about has nothing to do with Dominique. And btw my mc doesn't care about Seth or any other of the slaves either, my only point on this is just to be evil but without being forced to kill girls, I'm fine with killing guys :ROFLMAO: .

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
TessSadist Hey can you give us the option of being evil just to males instead of girls, I love being in the dom evil route but have a weak spot for the girls xD

to put an example -->
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Consider this for future chapters :p and nice update btw.
On a side note, will we get to fuck Elena soon in the male dom route (as our sensei :ROFLMAO:)
Then try

Last edited:

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I'm really busy with family in town and also catching up on interior design projects, but currently batching last scene renders and testing new save system. A formal compressed and Android version will be part of likely a slightly staggered release of 0.6.1 Final as I usually want to check the quality of them if possible too. (will be the last version of 0.6 I release publicly)

Version 0.6.1 Final will include: 14-16 of the 55 animations I prepared for 0.6, a new save system that just allows players to save playthrough saves (from say good Kane or evil Kane as examples) in their own save categories, all scenes intended to be in this update (Beta is missing scenes), new alternate dialogue, some changed music, etc. Basically, what I intended to release to the public once finished. :)

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
(from say good Kane or evil Kane as examples)
Speaking of this, when we are on the good path with the mc can we still get an honor grade from Juliette? On the good path, I just choose Dominique and Veronica (and yes only dom mc).
Did seem to me that to get Juliette's honor grade we will need to be evil? I hope that is not the case.

FDMuser

Mar 16, 2021
I'm really busy with family in town and also catching up on interior design projects, but currently batching last scene renders and testing new save system. A formal compressed and Android version will be part of likely a slightly staggered release of 0.6.1 Final as I usually want to check the quality of them if possible too. (will be the last version of 0.6 I release publicly)

Version 0.6.1 Final will include: 14-16 of the 55 animations I prepared for 0.6, a new save system that just allows players to save playthrough saves (from say good Kane or evil Kane as examples) in their own save categories, all scenes intended to be in this update (Beta is missing scenes), new alternate dialogue, some changed music, etc. Basically, what I intended to release to the public once finished. :)
Hello Tess, if this is not a big spoiler, please give me an answer.

If I play as Olivia often choose options (sis sub), can Olivia (for example in the next parts of the game or at the end of the game) end badly. Be a slave to Elena, a slave to one of the Carlasson sisters, or even to be at the mercy of his sexual assistant?

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Hello Tess, if this is not a big spoiler, please give me an answer.

If I play as Olivia often choose options (sis sub), can Olivia (for example in the next parts of the game or at the end of the game) end badly. Be a slave to Elena, a slave to one of the Carlasson sisters, or even to be at the mercy of his sexual assistant?
Sorry blasting through this quick and can't get to this well, but generally, that point system means something long-term.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
TessSadist Hey can you give us the option of being evil just to males instead of girls, I love being in the dom evil route but have a weak spot for the girls xD

to put an example -->

Consider this for future chapters :p and nice update btw.
On a side note, will we get to fuck Elena soon in the male dom route (as our sensei :ROFLMAO:)

And back to business, but thanks :)

Peerke007

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2020
I think Olivia is the daughter of Elena, and that Callista in the past helped Elena by taking her child (Olivia) and raise it as her own. Seth and Olivia are NOT bloodrelated, and probably Kane and Olivia are also not bloodrelated. Alexander is the father of Olivia but not the father of Kane. Elena in ep.6 wants Olivia to help Chanel rise in ranks - Chanel could then be an ally for the family (us?). In that same scene Elena says: "..fascinating watching my...(daughter?)". And I think that Veronica is referring to Calista when is talking about someone in the past who helped her (Veronica). Also in prior episodes there are references who point to a mother-daughter relation with Elena and Olivia. But... who knows.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
I think Olivia is the daughter of Elena, and that Callista in the past helped Elena by taking her child (Olivia) and raise it as her own. Seth and Olivia are NOT bloodrelated, and probably Kane and Olivia are also not bloodrelated. Alexander is the father of Olivia but not the father of Kane. Elena in ep.6 wants Olivia to help Chanel rise in ranks - Chanel could then be an ally for the family (us?). In that same scene Elena says: "..fascinating watching my...(daughter?)". And I think that Veronica is referring to Calista when is talking about someone in the past who helped her (Veronica). Also in prior episodes there are references who point to a mother-daughter relation with Elena and Olivia. But... who knows.
Any idea about the zoo project of Veronica & Dominique ?? What is the significance of that one ?? Playing on dom + good path & my mc says yes to zoo project. I hope it will not become a problem to him

FDMuser

Mar 16, 2021
Sorry blasting through this quick and can't get to this well, but generally, that point system means something long-term.
Thank you! (To be honest, I thought that this would play a role towards the end of the game and affect some specific scenes).
Also, please answer (if the question is stupid, I apologize in advance for stupidity).
There are things like: kitty+1 (or) kitty scale -2.....
What is the difference between kitty and kitty scale.
And how can I get this K2, I have already done everything, but I haven’t tried voodoo yet.

Mar 26, 2017
Thank you! (To be honest, I thought that this would play a role towards the end of the game and affect some specific scenes).
Also, please answer (if the question is stupid, I apologize in advance for stupidity).
There are things like: kitty+1 (or) kitty scale -2.....
What is the difference between kitty and kitty scale.
And how can I get this K2, I have already done everything, but I haven’t tried voodoo yet.
The first one is how much they like you, and the second is how dominant you are towards them. So negative scale points make you more submissive towards them, positive points more dominant.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes