Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
That's what I was wondering. It's been a while since I last played this and wanted to get back into this compelling, yet demented world. I noticed it's been 9 months since last update (June 2022), which usually means an update is incoming or the abandoned tag is nearing but it's hard to know which.

I'm hoping you're right and that is the calm before the update.
Don't worry, this game will not be abandoned, Tess (the developer) is doing very well and always reaching her Patreon goals, plus she already has a roadmap made for future updates, letting it be known that she even has future games in mind, for What if, we are close to an update, what I don't know is how much is left

Jugovic

Feb 1, 2019
ok I need the UPDATE TO RELEASE. I cant take this anymore. every day I am checking the page and its not updating. every day, check page, bad page. I cant take this anymore, I have overchecked, by a lot. it is what it is. but I need the update to RELEASE ALREADY. can devs DO SOMETHING

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
When it comes will there be a update only or do I need to download the game all over again?
I would bet that we will have to download the entire game, at least the previous updates have been like this. And if it is true that for 1 year all the games have to be downloaded in their entirety, few put the update alone, unfortunately

Gthat1118

Apr 24, 2021
Some other devs have successfully released patches that simply update the main game scripts (relatively small) and add new game files (relatively big) without overwriting the others.

That could also be an option.

In the end, the download isn't so big as to be impossible, it's hosted on GoFile (which is pretty quick), and it's already broken into parts for those of us who don't have a modern file system :).

How the update is packaged is the least of my worries; I'm looking forward to the update.

Reactions: Don Sucio

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Some other devs have successfully released patches that simply update the main game scripts (relatively small) and add new game files (relatively big) without overwriting the others.

That could also be an option.

In the end, the download isn't so big as to be impossible, it's hosted on GoFile (which is pretty quick), and it's already broken into parts for those of us who don't have a modern file system :).

How the update is packaged is the least of my worries; I'm looking forward to the update.
At first, when I was new here, I prayed not to have to install the full game, but now I don't care, luckily some links are fast and you have everything downloaded in minutes

ekroniuk

Dec 3, 2017
Well in the beginning of her last post on Patreon she wrote taht:
" Hi all! I am trying very very hard to release a Test Version this month."

So it's safe to assume that full update will be released in April

• Wow
Reactions: Wooloomooloo

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
Originally the update was expected in February. Stuff happened. Probably won't release this month, better to try and be patient. ngl I did want to play it too but nothing to be done about that.
I understand stuff happened and I know Tess is a hard worker, but going from "done in 2 weeks" to "done in 2 months" is quite the jump.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
It was posted here last year sometime, but the Dev mixed business with pleasure by taking on on-line slaves from her patreons, and giving no details, one or more of them took things way too far. The game was nearly abandoned as a result, but the Dev decided to continue/complete the game. I think much of the extreme delays are related to the dev's personal issues with that. I play this for the Dom path, and I'm thankful she's still working on this at all...it's a good example as to why you don't get involved with coworkers and clients/customers though.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Anus Mundi

Yotanbamix

Apr 2, 2022
Originally the update was expected in February. Stuff happened. Probably won't release this month, better to try and be patient. ngl I did want to play it too but nothing to be done about that.
From what I understood, Tess was even confident she could finish in January, and like you said, now the relase will probably be in April at best (March is unlikely, or maybe for testers).

I understand stuff happened and I know Tess is a hard worker, but going from "done in 2 weeks" to "done in 2 months" is quite the jump.
To be honest, I'm perfectly fine with a game taking longer than what was expected. But I feel there is a lack of transparency about something big. Like you said, 2 weeks don't become 2 and a half months for no reason. I heard about what happened to Tess, I really hope she's healthy. But if it's something else, like this :

It was posted here last year sometime, but the Dev mixed business with pleasure by taking on on-line slaves from her patreons, and giving no details, one or more of them took things way too far. The game was nearly abandoned as a result, but the Dev decided to continue/complete the game. I think much of the extreme delays are related to the dev's personal issues with that. I play this for the Dom path, and I'm thankful she's still working on this at all...it's a good example as to why you don't get involved with coworkers and clients/customers though.
Then I think people should know, because some of them may not want to buy a game whose development is jeopardized by strange developer's issues with her patreons and a lack of transparency. People willing to support the game on Patreon should also know the truth before giving their money.

Anus Mundi

Nov 27, 2018
It was posted here last year sometime, but the Dev mixed business with pleasure by taking on on-line slaves from her patreons, and giving no details, one or more of them took things way too far.
Well, that's not quite how i would describe it. But read for yourselves:

Btw. does anyone know why Tess is absent on F95 since August?

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes