Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Bro, I don't WANT to turn her down, haha. I'm riding that train all the way to the finish line. I'm pretty sure I burned my last bridge with Juliette in this update.
Hahaha...

I'm being very selective with romance paths on each save until I know for sure what Tess has planned for them. I'm hoping the T2/Other romances will not be mutually exclusive with the T1's but I can imagine all the T1's will not play nicely with each other (nor will the submissive romance arcs). We shall see I guess.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Hahaha...

I'm being very selective with romance paths on each save until I know for sure what Tess has planned for them. I'm hoping the T2/Other romances will not be mutually exclusive with the T1's but I can imagine all the T1's will not play nicely with each other (nor will the submissive romance arcs). We shall see I guess.
Maviarab, you're an expert in this game right?
Is it possible to have a romance with Dominique in the dom/good route? In my case, it opens a romance with Junko :unsure:.

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
Is it possible to have a romance with Dominique in the dom/good route? In my case, it opens a romance with Junko :unsure:.
Dominique will go for Dom period, and then the player dictates her good-evil spectrum (only sister that this is possible), so as long as your Kane holds the same morality you set for Dominique (a la "Princess Eyes" for Olivia), then she is romanceable. Junko needs a GoodDom.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Dominique will go for Dom period, and then the player dictates her good-evil spectrum (only sister that this is possible), so as long as your Kane holds the same morality you set for Dominique (a la "Princess Eyes" for Olivia), then she is romanceable. Junko needs a GoodDom.
Heh..I'd like to think so...but...I'm sure there's others with more knowledge than me...

However, I will add to Yu's comment:

Dominiques romance path is a T1 romance (I believe on both good/evil paths). You do not have to open the Junko romance in order to aquire it, however it is recommended (assuming you're a good/dom). It's also recommended (imo) to ensure you get the Meet Dominique trigger (do not get 2 meet V points, 2 points activates her instead regardless of how many meet points you have with anyone else btw).

That aside, even if you do have the JunkoRomanceOpen flag set, you can break it in the spa scene with Katsumi, Chanel, Deliliah and Maria. If not broken here, you can break it (if good/JunkoRomanceOpen/DominiqueSponsor) the morning after Dominique ranks you up herself from K6 to K7 (bypassing anyone else as a perk of her sponsership). Junko wakes you up and confesses her feelings to you. You can end the romance there (or keep it open..doesn't matter).

As a small aside: Do not screw Dominique over by not picking to meet Veronica for first corpo training...bad...very bad (do pick dominique to lose sponsorship though if you want her dark path muhha haa haaaa, though you can meet someone else first once arrived at Joy Facility...then when meet the three sisters, pick Dom first for corpo training to get her dark side..just have min 4 evil points to trigger option tpo get DominiquesTestPass flag. Regardless, if you get Jules' or V's sponsorship first, this is the section where you pickup Dom's sponsorship if you did not get it first)

Anyway, carrying on:

On Game Day 07 (Joy Facility Day 5: Program Day 04) Dominique will take you to her house in the mines (this after your first W2 pod training session). She will then come on to you heavily and at this point you have options. Decline (-2 rel points) or accept. If for some reason, you still have the JunkRomanceOpen flag, then the dialogue changes from Dominique and you can cheat on Junko. Matters not to the Dominique romance (yet at least). This is the start of her romance arc and you will get the DominiqueRomanceOpen flag set. For now...this is purely a friends with benefit relationship (at the end of ep7).

After all that, I'm quickly coming to the realisation that I may be a little obsessed with KG lol.

Last edited:

SlowGoesSlow

Jan 5, 2024
Dominique‘s path has to be one of the easiest dom paths to hit in the game. I’ve had a few runs when I’ve done nothing with her and she still jumps you.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Dominique‘s path has to be one of the easiest dom paths to hit in the game. I’ve had a few runs when I’ve done nothing with her and she still jumps you.
Heh completely agree but there are advantages to keeping her happy earlier and pleasing her. She's actually my fave sister (forgetting Olivia for a moment) and one of my fave characters. It's really hard as I said before to not chase her...the fact she also possibly the hottest sister too (Again, Olivia aside for a moment) is a perk heh.

And besides, who doesn't like an older experienced women eh? ;)

SlowGoesSlow

Jan 5, 2024
Heh completely agree but there are advantages to keeping her happy earlier and pleasing her. She's actually my fave sister (forgetting Olivia for a moment) and one of my fave characters. It's really hard as I said before to not chase her...the fact she also possibly the hottest sister too (Again, Olivia aside for a moment) is a perk heh.

And besides, who doesn't like an older experienced women eh? ;)
Good taste, she’s a neat character. I really like her too, she opens up a lot of cool future storylines.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Good taste, she’s a neat character. I really like her too, she opens up a lot of cool future storylines.
Yeah I would agree with that. She is certainly far more influential and story important than Alessa and Jules at this point (though bear in mind I've not tried 8 yet as waiting for full). While Alessa may have her schemes and shenanigins in pitting sisters against each other etc...and Jules wants to dispose of Olivia, I feel both of them long-term are actually minor characters in the grand scheme of things compared to say Dom and V who are very central to the actual plot and what is happening.

Perhaps it's my imperfect English failing me again, but what makes you think Dominique is elderly (older)? She's hardly much older than Kane. ;)
Because....reasons Stan ;)

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Because....reasons Stan ;)
Well, I can say that Dominique in my many Dom runs happened to be the very first person my Kane had an romance with. If we focus on the (yes, I'm too lazy to look it up in the game itself), Dominique is ~ 24-26 years old and Kane is ~ 20-22. But that's not a big enough age difference to be an advantage. (imo)

As for her sexual experience, I have no objection. But I think that's the kind of experience each of the sisters has, given the sheer amount of sexual encounters each of them may have had before Kane got into JoyFacility...Of course, for the most part, it was hardly an equal relationship, and they probably just strapon fucked poor male slaves until Kane's real alpha male came along...hehe, but, well, that's kind of an experience too, haha. :p

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Well, I can say that Dominique in my many Dom runs happened to be the very first person my Kane had an romance with. If we focus on the (yes, I'm too lazy to look it up in the game itself), Dominique is ~ 24-26 years old and Kane is ~ 20-22. But that's not a big enough age difference to be an advantage. (imo)
The problem there is what I said in private Stan...Olivia is at least 4 or 5 years older than Kane. Dominique is older still...

However, I can't recall who did the timeline on the wiki (I know he is on here somewhere, if you read this, please PM me) but there is a lot of generalisation on there, AND a some incorrect information, which i'm not really sure how he got it wrong, unless he was just going off memory. I've spent the last week pouring over KG, doing different paths (finally doing my sub saves currently lol...I really dislike them) and reading and re-reading the dialogue over...and over again to get things as accurate as possible.

Again, the guy who started the wiki, feel free to PM me here or on Disco so we can discuss the timeline if you wish.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Stan5851

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
Heh..I'd like to think so...but...I'm sure there's others with more knowledge than me...

However, I will add to Yu's comment:

Dominiques romance path is a T1 romance (I believe on both good/evil paths). You do not have to open the Junko romance in order to aquire it, however it is recommended (assuming you're a good/dom). It's also recommended (imo) to ensure you get the Meet Dominique trigger (do not get 2 meet V points, 2 points activates her instead regardless of how many meet points you have with anyone else btw).

That aside, even if you do have the JunkoRomanceOpen flag set, you can break it in the spa scene with Katsumi, Chanel, Deliliah and Maria. If not broken here, you can break it (if good/JunkoRomanceOpen/DominiqueSponsor) the morning after Dominique ranks you up herself from K6 to K7 (bypassing anyone else as a perk of her sponsership). Junko wakes you up and confesses her feelings to you. You can end the romance there (or keep it open..doesn't matter).

As a small aside: Do not screw Dominique over by not picking to meet Veronica for first corpo training...bad...very bad (do pick dominique to lose sponsorship though if you want her dark path muhha haa haaaa, though you can meet someone else first once arrived at Joy Facility...then when meet the three sisters, pick Dom first for corpo training to get her dark side..just have min 4 evil points to trigger option. Regardless, if you get Jules' or V's sponsorship first, this is the section where you pickup Dom's sponsorship if you did not get it first)

Anyway, carrying on:

On Game Day 07 (Joy Facility Day 5: Program Day 04) Dominique will take you to her house in the mines (this after your first W2 pod training session). She will then come on to you heavily and at this point you have options. Decline (-2 rel points) or accept. If for some reason, you still have the JunkRomanceOpen flag, then the dialogue changes from Dominique and you can cheat on Junko. Matters not to the Dominique romance (yet at least). This is the start of her romance arc and you will get the DominiqueRomanceOpen flag set. For now...this is purely a friends with benefit relationship (at the end of ep7).

After all that, I'm quickly coming to the realisation that I may be a little obsessed with KG lol.
I would like to add...

"JunkoRomance/Open" is required (and DON'T put the hood/mask on "piggy" in Ep. 6, else you will lose the tag) to activate a meeting with Otto in Ep. 7 that grants "revolutionunlock". It is the only current method of acquiring this tag, though its results are yet to be seen.

Personally, when Dominique offered, I couldn’t help but cheat on Junko. I can only wait and see if it was worth it to have Dominique now, or I should have waited.

Reactions: Maviarab

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
The problem there is what I said in private Stan...Olivia is at least 4 or 5 years older than Kane. Dominique is older still...

However, I can't recall who did the timeline on the wiki (I know he is on here somewhere, if you read this, please PM me) but there is a lot of generalisation on there, AND a some incorrect information, which i'm not really sure how he got it wrong, unless he was just going off memory. I've spent the last week pouring over KG, doing different paths (finally doing my sub saves currently lol...I really dislike them) and reading and re-reading the dialogue over...and over again to get things as accurate as possible.

Again, the guy who started the wiki, feel free to PM me here or on Disco so we can discuss the timeline if you wish.
I don't doubt your responsibility and attention to detail, but even given what you wrote in the PM, I sincerely doubt that Olivia is that much older than Kane...And their flashback together says the same thing, that if there is a difference, it's a year or two...But again, we need more info on this and if Tess gives it to you, well, I, like many, would be happy to read it and find out the truth. :)

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I would like to add...

"JunkoRomance/Open" is required (and DON'T put the hood/mask on "piggy" in Ep. 6, else you will lose the tag) to activate a meeting with Otto in Ep. 7 that grants "revolutionunlock". It is the only current method of acquiring this tag, though its results are yet to be seen.

Personally, when Dominique offered, I couldn’t help but cheat on Junko. I can only wait and see if it was worth it to have Dominique now, or I should have waited.
All quite correct yes but he was asking specifically about the Godess Dominiques romance but said he triggered Junko's also which in this case, for Domi...doesn't matter either way.

You're very correct though for the revolution path specifically and the unlock, you must be on Junko's path to get the flag unlock and the scene. As for poor Junko...well, I have a save with Domi without her...and one where yes I did cheat on her...sorry Junko...

As an aside as I'm about to try it...has anyone here actually done the Junko Pet route? Is it any good...interesting...boring as hell? Even worth trying?

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
If you choose to get a handy from Dom on the boat might be a good or bad thing depending on how you look at it from your POV after the update. Just one more thing v could not give 2 shits if Juliet were to rape Kane he never going to get her or anyone up the duff at the moment

Reactions: drdiver3

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
If you choose to get a handy from Dom on the boat might be a good or bad thing depending on how you look at it from your POV after the update. Just one more thing v could not give 2 shits if Juliet were to rape Kane he never going to get her or anyone up the duff at the moment
Right, but V is the only sister who actually knows about Alexander's grandson goal, so neither J or her sisters should be motivated to get knocked up by Kane. Makes me wonder why then does A tell Celeste that the sisters have rules to follow sex rules about Kane, and what those rules are since some of them do go all the way?

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
As an aside as I'm about to try it...has anyone here actually done the Junko Pet route? Is it any good...interesting...boring as hell? Even worth trying?
I went that route, but AFAIR, there's only one scene so far where our KaneDom takes Katsumi's virginity, and they both lightly mock/torture Junko (Pet) by involving her in a sex scene. I wouldn't rate this scene, better watch it for yourself. May be might be more to come in ep8, but I don't know that since I'm also waiting for the final version.

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
I went that route, but AFAIR, there's only one scene so far where our KaneDom takes Katsumi's virginity, and they both lightly mock/torture Junko (Pet) by involving her in a sex scene. I wouldn't rate this scene, better watch it for yourself. May be might be more to come in ep8, but I don't know that since I'm also waiting for the final version.
I'm pretty sure he's referring to the Sub path where Kane becomes "JunkoPet" as in Junko's pet.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes