DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
Right, but V is the only sister who actually knows about Alexander's grandson goal, so neither J or her sisters should be motivated to get knocked up by Kane. Makes me wonder why then does A tell Celeste that the sisters have rules to follow sex rules about Kane, and what those rules are since some of them do go all the way?
Can't go into it without spoiling it but Dom might have found something out about Kane If you let Dom give you a handy on the boat

Reactions: Maviarab

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Right, but V is the only sister who actually knows about Alexander's grandson goal, so neither J or her sisters should be motivated to get knocked up by Kane. Makes me wonder why then does A tell Celeste that the sisters have rules to follow sex rules about Kane, and what those rules are since some of them do go all the way?
Are you sure? You don't think olivia knows? hmmmm
I went that route, but AFAIR, there's only one scene so far where our KaneDom takes Katsumi's virginity, and they both lightly mock/torture Junko (Pet) by involving her in a sex scene. I wouldn't rate this scene, better watch it for yourself. May be might be more to come in ep8, but I don't know that since I'm also waiting for the final version.
hehe wrong path. that is JunkoSlave flag...you can be Junko's pet on the sub path. And yes, I hate it...despise it...but there's some interesting story plot context in those paths,...so...finally pushed myself to do a few runs (4 to be precise for each K rank and sub romance)....*sighs*
I went that route, but AFAIR, there's only one scene so far where our KaneDom takes Katsumi's virginity, and they both lightly mock/torture Junko (Pet) by involving her in a sex scene. I wouldn't rate this scene, better watch it for yourself. May be might be more to come in ep8, but I don't know that since I'm also waiting for the final version.
I kniow the scene...I despise Katsumi but I have an evil run where I'm full on team Katsumi with olivia.
I'm pretty sure he's referring to the Sub path where Kane becomes "JunkoPet" as in Junko's pet.
Yup heh
Can't go into it without spoiling it but Dom might have found something out about Kane If you let Dom give you a handy on the boat
I tknow what you mean hehe....just spoiler tag it dude.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
I imagine that they all have an idea and that none of them can let Kane jiz inside of them since two sisters have now openly fucked him

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
I think I've mentioned it before that Elena cheats to the point of deniability, so she's definitely pushing O-K to think of each other as "the dynamic duo" in their rise to power, and encouraging O to see K sexually (if dom of course, dunno about sub). E can therefore get O-K to fulfill Alexander's goal while keeping O ignorant, and therefore protected from any accusations of cheating, as E is keeping all the guilt on herself in case D or J ever find out (A doesn't care).

So no, between E's strategy and O's actions thus far in the game, I don't see any evidence that she knows yet either, but unlike D, she has someone to know for her, so it's the best of both realities.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I think I've mentioned it before that Elena cheats to the point of deniability, so she's definitely pushing O-K to think of each other as "the dynamic duo" in their rise to power, and encouraging O to see K sexually (if dom of course, dunno about sub). E can therefore get O-K to fulfill Alexander's goal while keeping O ignorant, and therefore protected from any accusations of cheating, as E is keeping all the guilt on herself in case D or J ever find out (A doesn't care).

So no, between E's strategy and O's actions thus far in the game, I don't see any evidence that she knows yet either, but unlike D, she has someone to know for her, so it's the best of both realities.
You don't think Callista knows the end-goal? Callista and V are on very good terms. That aside, anything Callista knows, you can bet Olivia knows....Remember, Olivia knows a hell of a lot more than she is letting on (though V is starting to suspect). If some of our theories are correct, Olivia knew her father very well..was trained and taught by both him and Callista. Olivia knows everything, probably even more than Veronica. Alexander may have even set the late-game Gambit up to stack the odds in her favour as he didn't want either Dom, Jules or Alessa taking over (knowing Veronica didn't want to)...he also knew Callista had a son...and as we know...her son with his daughter...

As for Dominique, I would actually put her as the fourth or joint fourth most intelligent person alive at the moment after Veronica, Cole, Callista...(put Dom alongside Olivia). Dominique is far from stupid...she knows...

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Mistress TessToday at 12:18 AM
Hi everyone! I got really slammed this week catching up with design work, but I am trying to squeeze in a scene with Delilah/Celeste/Kane/Zach and a few others as a side sub scene before getting the Beta out. I am going to do the Beta first then Final route just so the next tier can play ASAP even if it's not exactly where I wanted it to be, etc. Please try and make sure to save under FINAL when it is out next week. (I am aiming for the 14th-17th range or so) I've cleared up most of my backlog design stuff that honestly built up a little due to focusing on the Test Version release, so this next week should be much better. When I tend to focus hard on one thing, the other stuff around me can back up a little too. (If only I had 30 hours a day heh)

As I said before, I am also going to shifting some of my admin stuff to my man, and I'm actually going to shift a little to help his businesses too! His username is @JKTA Sigma if for whatever reason Mistress Anais or myself are impossible to reach properly, etc. I'll let him interact later with everyone, but I'm always proud to talk about him, so here we go!

To protect from doxing, his name here is Jake, and I'm really lucky to have him in my life! He was born in Cape Town, South Africa (maybe a bit of KG inspiration makes sense?) and also lived in Namibia, New Zealand, Australia, and the United States. I'm not going to get too detailed beyond this except to say that he was working in the investment banking world in NYC for a few years before following his passion of cooking and wanting to run his own food businesses (restaurant/food trucks/etc) and giving up a pretty lucrative financial path, although he still invests a lot privately. While I love scuba diving and golf/tennis/volleyball, he loves surfing the most but also loves diving as well and basketball. That's it for now!

I am very open after this release for more ideas on specific kink scenes, as I've noticed I've gotten a few really good ideas recently! Please note I don't really take much advice on narrative changes but I still don't mind hearing ideas!

And above all, please make sure to read the ⁠savetutorial channel about saves if you find yourself having any trouble!

Back to work, but hope to get the Beta out soon and then Final!

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019

hehe wrong path. that is JunkoSlave flag...you can be Junko's pet on the sub path. And yes, I hate it...despise it...but there's some interesting story plot context in those paths,...so...finally pushed myself to do a few runs (4 to be precise for each K rank and sub romance)....*sighs*

I kniow the scene...I despise Katsumi but I have an evil run where I'm full on team Katsumi with olivia.

Yup heh

I tknow what you mean hehe....just spoiler tag it dude.
Well, it's about 5am in my time zone right now, so I just mistook the pet for a slave, heh. Anyway, there will never be a JunkoPet flag in my walkthroughs, JunkoSlave is enough for me... And actually, I've been thinking... All these seemingly honest and selfless (like Junko) girls are turning into the ones who bully Kane every chance they get. And should my KaneDom feel sorry for them and build an equal relationship with them? Junko... Okay, Karlsson sisters with broken psyches and damaged souls, but those who position themselves as non-sadistic... occasionally turn into her. Yeah, I've heard on the sidelines that Junko is a kind sadist, but I don't care. That's their true nature... Like that "kind" Olivia who sent her sick brother to Kiyomi (GoodDom route), after which the sick Seth was forced to sleep in a stone (or steel) cage all night and then humiliate himself and lick the heels of kind fucking Kiyomi...

Anyway, in one of the playthroughs, my KaneDom will remind these "good people" of all their sins..And he won't even forget about Olivia.:cautious:

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
You don't think callista knows the end-goal? Callista and V are on very good terms. That aside, anythign Callista knows, you can bet Olivia knows....
As revealed/confirmed in Ep. 8 Callista is Gambit Queen giving orders to V who is Grym Gudinna, and since she knows what information is supposed to be revealed and when, Callista appears to be the one actually running the Gambit. Her conversation with E also shows that she wants O to win (surprising considering the Evil O I have going on). However, E is clearly torn between what she now knows, and what she is allowed to reveal, and Callista is the only one ensuring fairness in the Gambit... or at least she was until she talked to E. That being said, as seen in the bath scene, O is now FURIOUS with Callista, so she is in no position to accept help or advice from her at this time; anything would have to come from E.

• Wow
Reactions: Maviarab

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
Wooahh wait? Really??? I thought was Alessandra! Damn...now that makes my head spin.....
Yeah, Bro. I spent 2 weeks pouring over this game before Test was out, and all the clues pointed to D being Grym, whereas all V clues contradicted themselves and A had a single clue that I correctly deduced was a red-herring. and it's not like with Nadia being suspected of being K's sister, there's an actual scene where Callista talks to an unmasked Grym, upset that she lied that she didn't know where Cole was during her talk on the boat.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Yeah, Bro. I spent 2 weeks pouring over this game before Test was out, and all the clues pointed to D being Grym, whereas all V clues contradicted themselves and A had a single clue that I correctly deduced was a red-herring. and it's not like with Nadia being suspected of being K's sister, there's an actual scene where Callista talks to an unmasked Grym, upset that she lied that she didn't know where Cole was during her talk on the boat.
So red tips ninja is also Grym Gudina? Are we still assuming Alessandra is white tips? Why on earth would Patrica be talking to Veronica then....aaahhh....I'll just have to wait, I won't be trying beta either so I'll just cryosleep for a couple of weeks I think until Final is released hahahaha.

Anyway, I need to crash...I think Stan already fallen asleep at his keyboard as he 3 hours ahead of me hehe. We'll continue this tomorrow, night fella's.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Does she call her grymm or is that an assumption cuz of the mask thing?

Gamer8n8

Apr 28, 2017
Masked lady in the temple and Masked lady near the boat are different ..
Masked lady in the temple is Grym Gudinna !

BurgRoyce

Jul 17, 2022
I,m not convinced
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

About Olivia...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

vongoladex

Sep 11, 2017
Shiet, I was so focused on ff7 rebirth that I didn't pay attention to Karlsson's Gambit's new update. Things are getting more and more interesting. Finally we're about to get another k5, probably unlucky guy name Brad

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes