MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Okay, you're going to have to provide some screencaps or images or something.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fuck. I might need to reconsider everything I know about this game.
Including whether it is even worth playing.

FUCK.
I might've confused you, my apologies. In my initial posts, I referred to the two women in masks as ninjas, Kiyomi is just Kiyomi for the sake of this conversation. The one in the temple that talks to Callista but doesn't meet her in person is Grymm.
The one that meets Callista by the boat was confirmed to be Veronica during this last update as you pointed out.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: L7Bear

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
I might've confused you, my apologies. In my initial posts, I referred to the two women in masks as ninjas, Kiyomi is just Kiyomi for the sake of this conversation. The one in the temple that talks to Callista but doesn't meet her in person is Grymm.
The one that meets Callista by the boat was confirmed to be Veronica during this last update as you pointed out.

You probably want to use some inline spoilers for those that don't want to know yet.

However, if they were different people, then...
1712223605424.png
This line seems to EXPLICITLY imply that the player has seen these characters "at the boat" and "at our prior talk."

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
BTW. I don't know who is involved in the creation of this game and who is a fan.
I have limited experience with the Patreon and the Discord.

I am just working based what is in the game itself.

Mar 11, 2023
Do you have any brothers to help teach me how to get the protagonist's K1 level in Chapter 8
Just screw up as much as possible and be as pathetic as you can. Ask yourself the question - 'which response/action will piss the evil bitches the most?' and go with that option, and you'll be a K1 in no time.
Alternatively, play with Sancho-mod, it's great.

Mar 7, 2024
Okay, you're going to have to provide some screencaps or images or something.

They are commonly referred to as white tips and red tips ninja's.

They are very different people. Common assumption is that white tips is Alessandra (not confirmed). Red tips is confirmed as Veronica.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
While it is never explicitly stated (at least not in-game), Ep 8 dialogue heavily implies the solution.

ETA. referring to the person the "Gambit Queen" referred to as "Ms. Grymm Gudinna." I have no idea who/what Ninja 1 or 2 are referring to, nor who they might be.
Our beautiful Goddess above has it right.

Btw, if you ever wish to message me directly you are free to do so. There is not very much I do not know about this VN and I know you have already been through my own charafcter list and timeline (thanks for the like btw). I'm always happy to help people clarify things and discuss KG.

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
They are commonly referred to as white tips and red tips ninja's.

They are very different people. Common assumption is that white tips is Alessandra (not confirmed). Red tips is confirmed as Veronica.
I see, Mistress.
With all due respect, grovelling, and apologies.

Please forgive my error.
I assumed they were the same person in similar costumes. Being somewhat obsessed, I thus guess the non-obsessed casual player would assume that they are the same person in similar costumes.
However, since they are commonly referred as such, the confusion was clearly mine and mine alone.

If I may, with all due respect - not questioning the wisdom of the developers - make a small suggestion?

Perhaps someone ("Ninja 2"? "Red tips"?) shouldn't be among the "unidentified characters" in the Karlssons_Gambit_Ep_8_Relationship_Chart... and perhaps even in-game they should be referred to by a name/alias rather than:
1712239824264.png and 1712239849414.png

Please forgive my stupidity and confusion.

I pray I haven't overstepped my bounds.

I'll preemptively sit facing the corner, cleaning the grout with my toothbrush, awaiting your decision upon my behavior.

Reactions: Dark Quean Olivia
Mar 7, 2024
I'll preemptively sit facing the corner, cleaning the grout with my toothbrush, awaiting your decision upon my behavior.
Good to see you know your proper place without me having to 'explain' it. Though I do LOVE such educational training, I see it is not required here ❤
If I may, with all due respect - not questioning the wisdom of the developers - make a small suggestion?

Perhaps someone ("Ninja 2"? "Red tips"?) shouldn't be among the "unidentified characters" in the Karlssons_Gambit_Ep_8_Relationship_Chart...
That has nothing to with myself or my good friend with his big, hard, shiny helmet. I shall get someone to bring up this issue with Tess though if it's not already been brought up. Thank you.

• Love
Reactions: Stan5851 and L7Bear

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Glad that everything's been cleared up to address your final concern:
You probably want to use some inline spoilers for those that don't want to know yet.

However, if they were different people, then...
View attachment 3509227
This line seems to EXPLICITLY imply that the player has seen these characters "at the boat" and "at our prior talk."
The first talk refers to their meeting in the park when Kane and Veronica were kids at the beginning of chapter six.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
So question about Olivia, I'm only just starting the game and seeing her for the first time at the hospital. When I get the choice (through the mod) to have SisDom or SisSub what exactly does that mean? Can MC still be Dom over everyone including her if I make her SisDom or do I need to have her as SisSub?

I ask cause I'm kinda playing 4 different saves, MC GoodDom, MC GoodSub, MC EvilDom, and MC EvilSub. Not sure if I'll actually play through the whole game on all 4 saves but I'm just curious how I should be slotting Olivia choices into those 4 categories
In addition to what you were answered above, I'll quote Tess' words from the Ep8 pt1 walkthrough.
Ep8pt1_walk_about_SisSub_flag.jpg
So yes, it definitely makes sense now to have at least a few saves (imo) for the Good DomKane + Good SisSub bundle + various sets of important flags and variables.

Reactions: Visick

Visick

Sep 27, 2021
In addition to what you were answered above, I'll quote Tess' words from the Ep8 pt1 walkthrough.
View attachment 3511451
So yes, it definitely makes sense now to have at least a few saves (imo) for the Good DomKane + Good SisSub bundle + various sets of important flags and variables.
Yeah this about answers the question perfectly, thanks. I'm not really a fan of having to keep track of and play multiple versions, even though I started with a few different ones I'll probably only end up finishing two or three of them. For sure Good DomMC/Good SisSub will be one of them

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Long hair bearded Kane is still way better looking than short hair corporate puppet Kane View attachment 3511785
There was a certain manhood in the long-haired Kane, no doubt about it. (To the question of fanservice and whether Kane was originally dominant or submissive, hehe)...However, no one can stop you from turning him from a corporate puppet to the ultimate puppeteer. ;)

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes