Mar 11, 2023
No way could long haired Kane be a submissive.
Yeah. fuck that. Bald tattooed juiced up Kane is the true Gigachad of KG. Change my mind, I dare you.
Just imagine, Kane walks in and proclaims:
1712332141391.gif
All the girls go wet, Elena says - "That's my future son-in-law! We're family now!".
And then Randy Kane does RKO outta nowhere on her:
1712331788029.gif
Boom, biatch! Because his one true love is WWE KG Universe, and no single woman will ensnare him!

Last edited:

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
Long hair bearded Kane is still way better looking than short hair corporate puppet Kanekane.jpg
I know, It was supposed to show Kane's situation, that what a mess he was in the prison but somehow it turned out to be very stylish and manly if dev would've given a choice of that look obviously in the Dom path (which is impossible I know), I'd definitely choose it. Longer hairs makes his face look a little bigger without that his face looks rather small and I'd even say girly/cute, which doesn't suit the tone of a Dom path.

Edit: just noticed it's deliberate that the mc looks small and cute as this is a femdom game, good bit of reminder for any Dom players, even if he becomes a giga Chad in let's say 2, 3 years, that cute lil face of his will always be there to bug us.

Last edited:
Reactions: motseer

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
Belphegor666 so I wanted to discuss or I'd say confirm your intuition here, about this point in your review.

The MCs sister – kind of a second protagonist – seems to be the actual protagonist. You also can only choose whether you want her to be an evil bitch or a good bitch. She theoretically has dom and sub points but those change jack-shit – even if you make her take every single sub option it only changes some dialogue lines about her – sub points options disappear after a while and don’t change her personality at all – she just starts using men as furniture or humiliate them (Jake) for no reason with no way to change that. Because we can’t have a submissive woman.

Screenshot_2024-04-06-00-31-50-62_572064f74bd5f9fa804b05334aa4f912_1.jpg

Screenshot_2024-04-06-00-32-09-48_572064f74bd5f9fa804b05334aa4f912_1.jpg

So from TessSadist if it wasn't for financial reasons, she'd rather prefer a female protagonist game instead of a multiple one. To make it easy what she's trying to say is that she had an idea for a female protagonist game only but instead decided to make a male protagonist one but because she couldn't help but have a female protagonist too so she squeezed Olivia into it. Or rather see it as that she had to squeeze a male protagonist over a female one.

Now calculate what this'd translate to, will such a compromised male protagonist ever be maintained as a main lead?

Last edited:
Reactions: Belphegor666

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
Belphegor666 here's another confirmation.

fdom/msub scenes are varied, sadistic and obviously lovingly made – mdom scenes are you having sex with a woman as an equal partner. Because that seems to be mdom to the creator. Every male who isn’t a “worm” is a “Dom” when he dares consider himself an equal to a woman. Sex scenes are pretty vanilla with a woman telling the MC when to start, how to act and when to stop. She might even get generous and suck his dick. Actual content where you dominate a woman is either really light or under the orders of another dominant woman who uses you like another toy to dominate another woman.

Screenshot_2024-04-06-01-17-35-85_572064f74bd5f9fa804b05334aa4f912_1.jpg
Screenshot_2024-04-06-01-14-41-98_572064f74bd5f9fa804b05334aa4f912_1.jpg

I hope you understand what this translates to.

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Mr. Chatty Just a few of my thoughts on your two recent posts.
  • You don't need to fill up the entire screen with images from discord chats. You can put thumbnails (which we can click on to see full size) or put it behind a spoiler tag, etc.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just my opinion. YMMV.

I sincerely hope you are enjoying this game at least as much as I am, and looking forward to more of Misstress's vision being revealed to us.

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Thanks for tagging me. I'm no longer that active here. Been really busy. I will get the Gambit Queen thing fixed. If there are any other changes that I missed but are explicitly stated in-game, let me know. Either here or in DMs.
There was quite a bit of discussion (because I mistakenly thought Ninja 1 "white tips" & Ninja 2 "red tips" were the same person), but I'm pretty certain that "Ninja 2" ("red tips") was implicitly identified as Veronica during Ep. 8.

Might be useful to include photos/pics for the unidentified characters. For example, I believe "Grym Gudinna" and "Ninja 1" refer to the same person/picture/character/etc. Although I don't (currently) have anything other than guesses who might be under their mask/masks.

Similarly, I have no idea what character "Masked Guy 2" refers to, but (depending on who that might be), that character may have been implicitly &/or explicitly identified as Cole DeKock during Ep. 8 (or even earlier?)

Thank you for the wonderful Relationship Chart.
It is exceptionally useful (especially with face shots) for those of us trying to sort out who is who in this increasingly complex &/or complicated game.

Oh, and I'm still trying to piece this all together in my head, but you might want to split Charlotte Marbot & company off a new section for the "New Paris" VIPs like Mistress Tess... or add Mistress Tess to the VIPs... or something. I'm still not completely sure personally.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Thanks for tagging me. I'm no longer that active here. Been really busy. I will get the Gambit Queen thing fixed. If there are any other changes that I missed but are explicitly stated in-game, let me know. Either here or in DMs.
Feel free to make use of my own relationship excel sheet which has every character in the game listed if it help you any mate. Any questions grab me on disco (you know me there also).

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
No way could long haired Kane be a submissive.
Exactly. And we're back to the potentially dangerous (in terms of the healthy and polite side of the discussion) topic of fanservice and the fact that there's no way Kane could be submissive in nature. And it's not just the hair, it's his entire past, which never once hinted at submissive tendencies in his behavior (because he didn't have any)..

Tess, being the smart woman she is, has of course tried to eliminate the conflict of opinion, recently stating that there will be personalized canon endings for both paths, Dom and Sub. And that seems to be it, the conflict is resolved but it's resolved in the future, and if you look at the past where it all started, the conflict still remains...

The transformation of an "ordinary" guy, confident in himself and his powers, into a submissive weakling (at the will of the player) still looks rather artificial...And it is explained, perhaps, only by the fact that this is a femdom-oriented game, and Tess did not explain to a conditional new player, why a couple-three points of "slave" mistakenly received by him at the beginning of the game may well throw such a player to the sub route, although he may not have intended to go there at all...

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2024
Yeah, the canon path is a dom Kane and i think a Dom Olivia too, but of course if someone want to play like a submissive guy there is the option. As always the more options possibles the better
Depending on how I play I like to think (Even though Miss Olivia told me not to) that something happened to Kane out of game that we don't know about (we know how sadistic Sam and Patricia are) That something happened to him that was so bad it either woke something up in him and he wants the power to or he just accepts it

Prison can either harden you or you accept it as your new life

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Mr. Chatty Just a few of my thoughts on your two recent posts.

You don't need to fill up the entire screen with images from discord chats. You can put thumbnails (which we can click on to see full size) or put it behind a spoiler tag, etc.
This is a local troll, and he visits this thread not for normal discussions, but to breed toxic and negative posts. Many of the regulars blacklisted him long ago.

MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
Yeah, the canon path is a dom Kane and i think a Dom Olivia too, but of course if someone want to play like a submissive guy there is the option. As always the more options possibles the better
That is just factually not true, tess has canon paths for both sides, so both sub and dom are canon, and if you want to make a case for only one path is canon, it would be the submissive side because the game started out as a femdom game, and she added a dom side because a femdom only game would not make as much money. But to say that only the dom side is the canon is just wrong and ignorant.

Mar 8, 2024
Until the game is completed and tess makes another game, technically there is no canon path, so arguing over it is futile and a waste of time.
For once I agree with Mr Ace attorney here lol even though he put me on trial once for what I'm not entirely sure but Chewbacca proved me innocent nonetheless

• Haha
Reactions: L7Bear
4.50 star(s) 146 Votes