Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
That is just factually not true, tess has canon paths for both sides, so both sub and dom are canon, and if you want to make a case for only one path is canon, it would be the submissive side because the game started out as a femdom game, and she added a dom side because a femdom only game would not make as much money. But to say that only the dom side is the canon is just wrong and ignorant.
First off, Tess has never said (not in this thread, Discord, or anywhere else) that she makes her game for money. On the contrary, as you probably know, her game is first and foremost a hobby and a favorite brainchild that is not her livelihood, as is the case with many other AVN indie devs.

As for "adding the Dom route(s)", it originally existed in the KG, so from the beginning we had 2 main paths (Dom&Sub) in the game with with many additional paths/branches. As for "why a femdom-oriented game has dom content at all", according to Tess, she's convinced that a really good femdom game can't consist of only femdom (AFAIR, Tess says this in the intro to the game).

So the point was not about money (Tess has said many times that femdom games are a specific genre that doesn't bring the developer much money), but to make the game as very interesting and not one-sided as possible.

As for the canonical ending for both paths (dom and sub), this was said to Tess at the end of March,
Tess_canon_ending.jpg
and I, as well as some players from the regulars in our thread, participated in that conversation with Tess. And unless I missed something in our thread posts, no player mentioned it after that discord conversation. And the first mention of this decision by Tess was only made today, in my post above... Thus, you can't accuse Don Sucio of possibly not knowing about it. Many KG players don't log into Discord at all, and that's no reason to poke their nose in the fact that they may have missed some of Tess' posts.

However, we can always talk about Kane's past, because without the past there is no future.. And so far, there's no hint in his past that Kane was inclined to be submissive.That behavioral response has to have some sort of background from childhood, but it just doesn't exist..

If it suddenly turns out that the extremely virtuous Callista was stepping on Kane's head every day and making him kiss her heels after he did all her homework, then I could see where this was coming from, lol... :KEK: But there was nothing like that, he really loves his mother who put a lot of effort into him, his "sister" Olivia...he's genuinely ready to protect both of them, he's ready to stand up for his disabled brother and go to jail, but so far I haven't seen anything that would make Kane a Zach-like personality...No, Kane was never like that and that's why his transformation into a sub (at the player's will) looks too artificial to me.

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Until the game is completed and tess makes another game, technically there is no canon path, so arguing over it is futile and a waste of time.
As for the next Tess game, she already wrote that there at the start the player will be asked to choose from several final states (+ sub or dom component(?), I assume) of the KG world, so I think this is another smart decision to not create a potential conflict between dom and sub players. Everyone will just pick the canon they feel closer to.

Last edited:

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
You don't need to fill up the entire screen with images from discord chats. You can put thumbnails (which we can click on to see full size) or put it behind a spoiler tag, etc.
My bad, I know how to do "mentioned" things but I didn't do so because I didn't think the images would cover so much space.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
IMHO: All possible endings should be treated as canon.
Yes, even THAT one...
View attachment 3517550
If there will be about 15 planned endings in KG, it seems to me that it will be impossible to take them all into account in the next game as some kind of starting position. If I remember correctly, Tess even wrote something about it..So even the fact that it will be possible to choose, roughly speaking, from 4 final states of the KG world, it's already good (imo), coz usually devs don't make such gifts to players, preferring in their new games, which are conditional sequels, to just impose the only canon they consider necessary..

Reactions: Maviarab

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
That is just factually not true, tess has canon paths for both sides, so both sub and dom are canon, and if you want to make a case for only one path is canon, it would be the submissive side because the game started out as a femdom game, and she added a dom side because a femdom only game would not make as much money. But to say that only the dom side is the canon is just wrong and ignorant.
Stan has already said everything i was going to say and more so :LOL: . Anyway everyone can think whatever they want about what is the canon path, for me the best guide is knowing about Kane´s past, which says a lot about his behaviour and how isn´t probably that he would surrender himself to the sisters. But as i like to think, the canon path is the path you play,even if the dev says otherwise :LOL:.

and I, as well as some players from the regulars in our thread, participated in that conversation with Tess. And unless I missed something in our thread posts, no player mentioned it after that discord conversation. And the first mention of this decision by Tess was only made today, in my post above... Thus, you can't accuse Don Sucio of possibly not knowing about it. Many KG players don't log into Discord at all, and that's no reason to poke their nose in the fact that they may have missed some of Tess' posts.
Yeah, i have Discord but i don´t use it at all, i think i´m in some Game of Thrones channels yet :unsure:, and one time i entered in KG Discord but like i said,i don´t use it :)

Reactions: Stan5851

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
If there will be about 15 planned endings in KG, it seems to me that it will be impossible to take them all into account in the next game as some kind of starting position. If I remember correctly, Tess even wrote something about it..So even the fact that it will be possible to choose, roughly speaking, from 4 final states of the KG world, it's already good (imo), coz usually devs don't make such gifts to players, preferring in their new games, which are conditional sequels, to just impose the only canon they consider necessary..
GTK.
F95 was having some weirdness with GIFs, but I think I fixed the punchline to my joke above.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Mistress TessToday at 2:44 PM
Hitting 505 renders after 5 weeks, pretty consistent pace which is a bit better than I usually do at the start of an update. The poll looks like it will not be tied this time for the dom side, so I can put together the sub and dom poll pictures and I tend to look forward to these as a break from canon scenes! I am feeling a bit bleah physically since Friday night, but mentally really good

I am taking a very short trip for the eclipse where I have family that lives near a really good spot (I hear it may be cloudy anyway) so it's only leave tonight for me, there Monday, fly back following day. I will probably have a lot of free time to write while in the air (still one of my most productive writing times because nobody can really contact me about other things heh) and plan to do that as usual. One of the scenes I worked on this week is pure spoiler so I don't want to show even one image from it.

So I will show a bit more of an optional sub scene. I am doing a public poll on Patreon so there will be non-adult pictures on there as well. (hard to do this with this kind of game, but managed to scrape up some, heh) Hope everyone has a great week!

Mar 8, 2024
Hitting 505 renders after 5 weeks, pretty consistent pace which is a bit better than I usually do at the start of an update. The poll looks like it will not be tied this time for the dom side, so I can put together the sub and dom poll pictures and I tend to look forward to these as a break from canon scenes! I am feeling a bit bleah physically since Friday night, but mentally really good

I am taking a very short trip for the eclipse where I have family that lives near a really good spot (I hear it may be cloudy anyway) so it's only leave tonight for me, there Monday, fly back following day. I will probably have a lot of free time to write while in the air (still one of my most productive writing times because nobody can really contact me about other things heh) and plan to do that as usual. One of the scenes I worked on this week is pure spoiler so I don't want to show even one image from it.

So I will show a bit more of an optional sub scene. I am doing a public poll on Patreon so there will be non-adult pictures on there as well. (hard to do this with this kind of game, but managed to scrape up some, heh) Hope everyone has a great week!

May the Gods have mercy on his poor soul lol

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021

Jesus Christ... Have some compassion with the poor Kane, look at the size of those dildos!!!

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
IMHO: All possible endings should be treated as canon.
Yes, even THAT one...

View attachment 3517733
I was 12 years old when I discovered that ending and I ended up very angry, I still didn't understand the concept of canon and non-canon endings and that sometimes a developer can put in a meme ending :ROFLMAO:.

You should put a giant "SUB" in the spoiler name so as not to kill anyone with a heart attack :LUL:. This is the same pool where Olivia offers us to join her side, and seeing that Sam is in it, I guess these pictures are of a game with an evil Olivia and therefore evil Elena with a sub-kane, now I don't know if this happens by rejecting the offer or accepting it :unsure:.
Is sub kane gay? Being made to blow someone while being pegged feels more gay than sub
I don't know, I guess not technically, as long as there's no real man in the scene :unsure::coffee:.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
You should put a giant "SUB" in the spoiler name so as not to kill anyone with a heart attack :LUL:.[/ISPOILER]
Absolutely.(y) Or better yet, put all the pictures in a separate post, like Dover did...so everyone can like "Tess's post" if they want to.... But this is the second DevLog that I can't like simply because each one has pictures of this submissive shit attached to it.:(

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2023

Damn, I'm not sure how to feel about those images - on one hand it seems quite an unpleasant experience for Kane, but on the other hand they feature a very happy Samantha, and that is a very big bonus point.
And no, it doesn't make you gay, they are girls, that's for sure. Now, licking another man's cum off the floor feels a lot more humiliating and gay. As always, I don't judge, to each their own.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Absolutely.(y) Or better yet, put all the pictures in a separate post, like Dover did...so everyone can like Tess's post if they want to.... But this is the second DevLog that I can't like simply because each one has pictures of this submissive shit attached to it.:(
I'm simpler than that and when I see a post with news of an update, I just click "Yay, new update!" :WeSmart:.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes