Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I play the sub path mostly for Olivia scenes with Kane, like force him to eat her or things like that.
Pegging never was my priority.
I'm afraid you'll have no choice now. If the mother-in-law herself has decided to give her slave son-in-law a pegging, it's too late to flee. :KEK:
I'm simpler than that and when I see a post with news of an update, I just click "Yay, new update!" :WeSmart:.
Unfortunately, that's not an emotion that reflects my attitude towards pegging pictures like this...There was one emoji that was perfect for this, but it was removed recently.

• Haha
Reactions: Don Sucio

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Imagine defending your brother from some prick who was fucking with him, and because your mother feels she's saving you, you wind up in a situation where you're getting your butt cheeks clapped while blowing another woman's fake cock.

Mother of the year, everybody.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Absolutely.(y) Or better yet, put all the pictures in a separate post, like Dover did...so everyone can like "Tess's post" if they want to.... But this is the second DevLog that I can't like simply because each one has pictures of this submissive shit attached to it.:(
I won't be post spamming, however, you should already know Tess releases very, very few dom route sneak pics (something I've made mention of before).

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Imagine defending your brother from some prick who was fucking with him, and because your mother feels she's saving you, you wind up in a situation where you're getting your butt cheeks clapped while blowing another woman's fake cock.

Mother of the year, everybody.
Yeah, usually I always disagree with that sarcastic "Mother of the Year"... but you know what, this time I think you're right. (if we're just talking about the sub route)..

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I won't be post spamming, however, you should already know Tess releases very, very few dom route sneak pics (something I've made mention of before).
Well, that's your right. About dom pics, I don't know, at least in the period of active development of game updates there was usually some parity. Yes, the list of pictures attached to the next Devlog could be dominated by sub pics (in % ratio), but Dom pictures were also always present...(at least that's how I remember it). And here is the 2nd devlog in a row and not a single dom picture...Maybe Tess is doing scenes for the sub route now, so she has nothing to post for Dom players yet...So I don't rule out that possibility either.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Having played everything up to chapter 8, I can assure you that the last few leaked scenes are completely optional. Yes, of course Sam and Elena will abuse Kane a bit, but it's always up to you to choose your kink.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Having played everything up to chapter 8, I can assure you that the last few leaked scenes are completely optional. Yes, of course Sam and Elena will abuse Kane a bit, but it's always up to you to choose your kink.
So what you're saying is that sub players can give up some kinks they don't want right during a particular sex scene? I don't play the sub route, but that sounds too good to be true...or I misunderstood you.

TheGhostOfSilver

Apr 7, 2024
You should put a giant "SUB" in the spoiler name so as not to kill anyone with a heart attack :LUL:. This is the same pool where Olivia offers us to join her side, and seeing that Sam is in it, I guess these pictures are of a game with an evil Olivia and therefore evil Elena with a sub-kane, now I don't know if this happens by rejecting the offer or accepting it :unsure:.
Gosh this scene is what us Subs are talkin about!! Two big rods entering the Sanctum of Kane:KEK: and this most likely is when turning down Evil Olivia and or maybe just regular Olivia? Since this is an optional scene, it’ll most likely happen If you turn down joining Olivia’s faction… in other preview pictures, Sam isn’t with Elena it’s Erika I believe! So that’s Joining Olivia’s faction!

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
So what you're saying is that sub players can give up some kinks they don't want right during a particular sex scene? I don't play the sub route, but that sounds too good to be true...or I misunderstood you.
Certain scenes are choice led. An example would be in the current update with SubKane. The scene with Delilah is completely optional. You can allow Erica to continue to take you to see Julie or quickly detour to see Delilah and help Zach (earn pod points).

I imagine with Tess saying those sneaks are from an optional scene, it will be something similar.

TheGhostOfSilver

Apr 7, 2024
Certain scenes are choice led. An example would be in the current update with SubKane. The scene with Delilah is completely optional. You can allow Erica to continue to take you to see Julie or quickly detour to see Delilah and help Zach (earn pod points).

I imagine with Tess saying those sneaks are from an optional scene, it will be something similar.
Ahh goddess Delilah and Veronica… can’t wait to play those two routes…
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
yea I remember the two sub scenes I played on the mod were choice led in that you controlled the actions of the dom person. Like both scenes I played with Grymm and I got to determine what she did to Kane. ... But still

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Yes, in almost every scene the game lets you enter the mind of one of the girls in the scene for a few seconds and lets you choose, for example, pegging is always optional as well as peeing scenes and you can always choose something more vanilla like nipple sucking or cunt licking.
At least you can choose in K4, maybe you can't choose anything further down. Remember that from K2 and below I'm too scared to try :HideThePain:.

TheGhostOfSilver

Apr 7, 2024
Yes, in almost every scene the game lets you enter the mind of one of the girls in the scene for a few seconds and lets you choose, for example, pegging is always optional as well as peeing scenes and you can always choose something more vanilla like nipple sucking or cunt licking.
At least you can choose in K4, maybe you can't choose anything further down. Remember that from K2 and below I'm too scared to try :HideThePain:.
Don’t worry friend!! The GRAND MASTER SUB PLAYER WILL PLAY K1 through the way up to K6 and above ;) and I’ve also said this before… there’s an auction path for sub Kane if he doesn’t pick a main mistress! So the secondary characters can have at him:cool::coffee:

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes