sanahtlig

Jul 6, 2019
Talking about patients to others is literally against the law in the US (HIPAA). I imagine it's the same elsewhere. His clinic would be shut down almost instantly in the real world--and I haven't even gotten past the first 10min.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Reaaly dont understand like how many endings here and this game really finish or not?

E_O_N

Creator of Winter Warmth & Karma
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
Eon Able i played the game, and got the Solo Clara ending; Clara and Sandra ending; help the douche ending; try to destroy him, but chose the wrong answers (no NTR); try to destroy him, but chose the wrong answers (NTR)... are those 5 the only endings? i was hoping for a ending with Clara, Sandra and Melissa, also while getting revenge on Sam in the present of the game... that would be for me, the best ending
Yes, you got all 5 endings. Agreed we could have done more, there is certainly enough material within the story.
However even then, I could never please everyone and it's already several times bigger than planned.

0.3 was 2.1 GB and 0.9 is 600 MB, am I missing something, or is it compressed?
compressed, but without any visible quality change.

how many ending?
i just found 4

is there an art thread for this game yet?
Not that I know of

Makes fun of their mother > Making fun of their job and authority > Telling them to calm down
I appreciate you

No idea how to get the Clara+Sandra ending ^^
Sandra tips you off at the good ending, as how to proceed.

A short guidance on paths.
Honestly, I wouldn't read it, as figuring out is part of the fun and it's already quite guided in the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you hated or liked the game, constructive reviews are appreciated.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xeron_Xr and m4pII

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
Yes, you got all 5 endings. Agreed we could have done more, there is certainly enough material within the story.
However even then, I could never please everyone and it's already several times bigger than planned.
thank you for your answer :D i know that it is impossible to please everyone, and the ending that i said was what I wanted, because i don't think the revenge in the past was enough of a lesson to Sam, who jumped partners, as soon as she saw someone with more "power", also because i think that "power" that Mark had in high school was something impossible to carry on to adult life, meanwhile the MC achieved exactly a kind of power that wouldn't go away with time...

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
A game/VN with multiple endings good ones, bad ones, true ones and one only
unlockable upon finishing the game and starting a new one?!

That's freaking amazing. Just like those classic japanese adult VNs. I like that.

AFTER ALL THAT'S WHY THOSE (AND RENPY TOO) GOT A SKIP FUNCTION!!

I like the Sandra character model. It's a bit sad that she ain't got that
much screen time.

The english is a bit bumpy here and there but not off the charts.

Only thing that I would critizie is that in total the ladies ain't
got that much screen time. You don't really get to know them.

But it's a first completed release so that's ok.

Overall it's a very good first ever release.

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
is there anyone who knows how to defeat mark in fight when he was with sam....... please help if someone know how to....

D3aTH99999

Dec 29, 2018

compressed, but without any visible quality change.

Not that I know of

I appreciate you

Sandra tips you off at the good ending, as how to proceed.

A short guidance on paths.
Honestly, I wouldn't read it, as figuring out is part of the fun and it's already quite guided in the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you hated or liked the game, constructive reviews are appreciated.
dude do you have a walkthrough because I'm not a fan of NTR so i wanna avoid it, anyone have a walkthrough without NTR post it please.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Makes fun of their mother > Making fun of their job and authority > Telling them to calm down
Those were the options that I chose and the end was that he comes to the consultation and beats the mc and you end up seeing photos of how the guy has the two girls as sex slaves. There has to be something else to get the guy mad and they stop him

3.20 star(s) 18 Votes