negroidprime

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2018
rip got bugged after installing that p cup dlc, but alrdy know rem from the mid of this game development so gonna expect some bug after the update.
just praying that the next update gonna fast n fix it.

this p cup dlc is godsend ngl, but he miss 1 more important dlc to make it better. YES the big booty dlc.
IDK that massive tiddies need somehow a lil bigger booties tomake em balance.

alrdy thinking when goblin goin cunnilingus ... he gonna spread that cheeks ... dayum
Bonkers badonkadonk dlc would be perfect, paired with the mega mommy milkers dlc would just be the chefs kiss.

Reactions: spblu and cjmydog

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
Bonkers badonkadonk dlc would be perfect, paired with the mega mommy milkers dlc would just be the chefs kiss.
Bruh, I don't get it.
Big ass dlc, big tits dlc, but what about rest of her body?
If they don't increase size of that too she will end up looking like a freak/abomination.
But if they increase size of rest of her body too then her tit size and ass size will end up looking same as her default size due to her new bigger body size.
Which begs the question, what was the point of all that if she is going to look same as before?

sillygoose7

Mar 29, 2019
Is there a code tweak I can do to make her always fall in the position where she's on her butt and her legs are spread instead of the position where she's on her side?

Jhon_1

Aug 28, 2022
can someone teach me how to get the dlc gym stuff and the stray pubes? been searching in the thread can;t find it

NotAnAlien

Jul 5, 2017
But if they increase size of rest of her body too then her tit size and ass size will end up looking same as her default size due to her new bigger body size.
Which begs the question, what was the point of all that if she is going to look same as before?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mulanpolp

Dec 5, 2021
can someone teach me how to get the dlc gym stuff and the stray pubes? been searching in the thread can;t find it
what do you mean? you want the DLC files separate from the full game?

RedAISkye posted the full game on 1.3.0.10
if you wanted the full game, you just need to download the link with FULL in it.

Here's the clean steam files, enjoy! ;)

Karryn's Prison v1.3.0.10 FULL - Download: ( )
PIXELDRAIN (Latest Build)
PIXELDRAIN (Old Build - Original CGs)

PIXELDRAIN (P-Cup DLC BETA v1) (Original upload)

Note: Dummy Steam Loader is no longer required.
Game should no longer crash at startup for pirates/alts if Steam is running.

Mods - Download: ( )
Note: Accessing discord links requires you to join .

( )
( )
(Replacement of )
HideHud
PERO Cheat Menu + momozahara2_naatsui Cheats (Post removed by naatsui)
emerladCoder_Krude Cheat Menu

Goblins In Reception (Post removed by naatsui)

+ Image Packs +
Zenith Mods (Outdated)

Mulanpolp

Dec 5, 2021
no need to patch anything?
No, it's the full game with both current DLC, if you want to try the BETA P-CUP, then you can also download that and put it in the main folder once extracted.
Note that it's the .10 version, I think current version is .33, but nobody had uploaded it. So there might be some already fixed bugs on .10

Reactions: Ericopa12

EVENT

Dec 7, 2017
how can I change the skin back to normal color? Please help me :confused:
(how can I turn off this option? Please share with me)

Last edited:

Helloms

Oct 23, 2020
So I know you're supposed to only attack with one stat to specialize in it, but early game, do you just have to attack with two choices? How are people stalling a turn to only attack with one of the attack types?

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
So I know you're supposed to only attack with one stat to specialize in it, but early game, do you just have to attack with two choices? How are people stalling a turn to only attack with one of the attack types?
I would alternate the other 2 attacks.

negroidprime

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2018
Bruh, I don't get it.
Big ass dlc, big tits dlc, but what about rest of her body?
If they don't increase size of that too she will end up looking like a freak/abomination.
Only thing missing would be a gigantic dick on karryn.
1725399788085.png

Emeagleye

Mar 20, 2024
About the CD drama of the game, anybody knows where It might be leaked or something? I'd really like to hear something skin to a structured story

Mulanpolp

Dec 5, 2021
you can buy an edict to have another option
in training, buy cautious stance (agility focus)
or defensive stance (str or dex focus)

shyguy999

Sep 17, 2019
so, my bad if this has been asked already, but has the P Cup DLC beta been getting updated since it was last posted? i just know people were saying it was super buggy on release so i'm thinking maybe they updated it or something. no clue. but anyways if so, does anyone have the most up-to-date version? thanks :)

Jul 11, 2022
so, my bad if this has been asked already, but has the P Cup DLC beta been getting updated since it was last posted? i just know people were saying it was super buggy on release so i'm thinking maybe they updated it or something. no clue. but anyways if so, does anyone have the most up-to-date version? thanks :)
I think it depends if anyone will upload since almost everyone has agreed that since it's super buggy, It becomes unplayable without having to crash every few interactions. So the next anyone will update it is probably when it's more stable.

Hope this helps!

Last edited:
Reactions: shyguy999
4.60 star(s) 425 Votes