VN Ren'Py Abandoned Kindread: The Redburns [Ch. 5] [Inkalicious]

4.60 star(s) 87 Votes

puchuu

Aug 18, 2016
The dev has already pulled off the impossible - when he says there is a serious reason for not updating earlier, you can believe him, since he has no Patreon horse in the race.
And the game already has more content than most 0.0.0 Pre-Alpha messes around.
inkalicious when you do finish this, consider putting it up on itch.io or something

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
aww was checking abandoned games to see if any i had been waiting for were dumped and noticed this, its a real shame i really enjoyed this one honestly :'(
It's not officially abandoned though, look through the last couple of pages and you will see what the dev wrote.

Reactions: inkalicious

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
although i feel for the dev and what im saying shouldnt be taken as hate, i will say if its not officially abandoned then it would be labeled as onhold but when the dev basically says it might as well be abandoned im tossing this in the lost hope bucket. i will be thoroughly thrilled if i see it come back, but with how many games die out due to life, patron, loss of interest or direction its one of those times ill just have to see it to believe it. but as i said i will be thrilled to see it come back if it does

Reactions: MrFriendly

Grimmiger

May 12, 2018
although i feel for the dev and what im saying shouldnt be taken as hate, i will say if its not officially abandoned then it would be labeled as onhold but when the dev basically says it might as well be abandoned im tossing this in the lost hope bucket. i will be thoroughly thrilled if i see it come back, but with how many games die out due to life, patron, loss of interest or direction its one of those times ill just have to see it to believe it. but as i said i will be thrilled to see it come back if it does
It's only "abandoned" because of the lack of posting and work being done on it that we knew about (which was something we all knew as happening, and got the general gist of why after a point) but forum rules are forum rules, even if the developers has said that they're working on it right this very minute, even in a post, until a real content update is made or progress status is presented, it has going to stay "abandoned" or at the very least, on-hold. It's in stasis right now, with as far as we know progress being chipped away slowly but surely, so your lost hope will be revived in due time, friend. Hopefully.

You can always come back in 3-6 months for either a pleasant surprise, or waned but justified disappointment.

Josephkink_2H

Aug 15, 2020
Can I throw a dollar at you?
I'm a big fan of the Pun, so I can't help but point out the wording here. What's the obssession people have with throwing money around-I've never seen it happen other than in TV or Movies to distract people. Even then it's obvious that it would be difficult, unless really nearby in proximity, to throw money at a person. Giving it to them makes more sense :p ;):cool:

• Haha
Reactions: inkalicious

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I'm a big fan of the Pun, so I can't help but point out the wording here. What's the obssession people have with throwing money around-I've never seen it happen other than in TV or Movies to distract people. Even then it's obvious that it would be difficult, unless really nearby in proximity, to throw money at a person. Giving it to them makes more sense :p ;):cool:
I've never had enough paper money for it to have a weight which would allow me to throw it at someone... And throwing coins at people can be really painful. Best overall to just hand it to people.

inkalicious

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
If the game results in the family members getting infected and dying I will be so sad I will wish this game had stayed abandoned.

Please don't do this dev.
Mmmmmm... Treading carefully here. I have discussed this before, but I'm not sure it was a public chat. So the spoilers contains a general plot spoiler.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 87 Votes