VN Ren'Py Abandoned Kindread: The Redburns [Ch. 5] [Inkalicious]

4.60 star(s) 87 Votes

camoway

May 15, 2017
What's the update schedule on this going to be like?
could be never, the dev won't make a patron account. He is doing all of this just to do it. So if and when it gets updated it makes me very happy. We all thought this game was dead and gone. for a while, but we just got one so months at the very lest.

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Are there any plans for a harem path.
While I'm just an appreciative player, I'm assuming yes. We already know Sam and Olivia are willing to share. Now just have to make Mom ok with it. Any nee girls can then be brought in understanding what they're getting into.

Reactions: inkalicious

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Played this game a lot of time ago and enjoyed it...I replayed recently from the beginning thanks to the update and I forgot how good this game was... Happy that is back with an amazing update ... ;)

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Here is a quick and dirty walk through mod for the family version. It doesn't include any changes other than highlighting and explaining a few choices... e.g. enables WS.

Blue options - for the Sub paths for Meg & Olivia.
Green - romance, or default best choice all paths.

Edit: updated the mod to enable you to see both scenes when helping or not helping Sam with breakfast. (Counts as selecting Don't help)

Extract to game folder and replace as usual.

Last edited:

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Inkalicious never disappoints.
Another delightful update, I seriously love this game. The only downside is that the next updates will never come out soon enough. :) (y)
This update surpasses by a long margin what a more highly rated game like Radiant managed to offer to us.
Just perfect, I already can't wait for the next release!

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
The walkthrough says there's consequences for dominating Megan. What are they?
No idea what future consequences will be.

But if you dominate her from the start, it mainly affects the dialogue; on the non-sub path it's more light hearted at times. E.G if you distract her and cum on her face the dialogue is less angry and more light hearted on the romance route. The points hit is the same. There are also a few images and teases on the romance path.

Later if you go the full domination with no love, we haven't seen it play out yet, but it does set her affection to zero.

Reactions: darlic

inkalicious

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
You working again on this masterpiece made me happy but reading this ... I couldn't be happier :oops:

PS: Still no way to support you directly mate ?
Thanks Pezzo.

I'm thinking of setting-up a Buy Me a Coffee, or something similar. That way people can tip anytime they feel it's worth it. Maybe in time for the next release. We'll see.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I realised I haven't said much about the game. It was recommened to me because of the redheads. Saw potential harem and no (so far) NTR so gave it a go.

I was little put off at first by the MC acting like a 13 year old virgin getting all riled up every time Megan or Sam bent slightly and he got a hint of tit. But stuck with it and saw how he changed and become less loathsome.

Soon enough I was hooked enough to create the walkthough mod for myself. Don't know how I missed the other one on the OP, but anyway.

inkalicious I really ended up enjoying it a lot. The renders are decent. Love Sam and Megan. Love the dom aspect to it. Really hoping for nice loving dom path with Megan.

I do feel a little bad about domming Olivia though, so won't go that route.

One thing I do ask even though have no right to, inkalicious is if you do introduce any girl/girl only stuff make it optional or avoidable, please. Pretty please.

Reactions: Frosty_Senpai

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I'm not sure I'm being overly sensitive about this, but I wouldn't class this as having animation. So I won't add it, but a lot of the tags have been added by others.
I'm pretty sure this game is suitable for the animation tag.
The definition of animation is simple:
a way of making a movie by using a series of drawings, computer graphics, or photographs of objects (such as puppets or models) that are slightly different from one another and that when viewed quickly one after another create the appearance of movement
So yes, this game does feature animations.

inkalicious

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
The walkthrough says there's consequences for dominating Megan. What are they?
I dithered whether to flag this on the walkthrough and it's not a case of simply dominating Megan. You're already on the domination path to see that choice. This choice was to begin treating Megan as an object.

The reasoning here is that the MC has been free-using Sam for a long time, and is now testing it out with Megan. In the domination path, she can react badly to this, so now you have a choice to keep on the domination path or go darker.

The reason it's highlighted in the walkthrough is this...
I've treated the walkthrough as the best way to achieve the best storyline, but I'll sometimes give options to go down other paths (and flagged them as such). I want the walkthough to offer other experiences, to those interested, and not just a click-through to a harem ending.

So, I'm not saying you should take this path, but if you're interested, it's there. And if you do, don't expect it'll go smoothly.

Reactions: burrito107

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Not sure if the route I took is responsible for it but I do wish the MC wouldn't get a free pass for everything and his interactions have more dire consequences in the future. Being denied once or twice gives his sexual adventures more meaning, I think. He just came onto food like it was nothing. I find that a bit absurd even with the words free use attached to it.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Not sure if the route I took is responsible for it but I do wish the MC wouldn't get a free pass for everything and his interactions have more dire consequences in the future. Being denied once or twice gives his sexual adventures more meaning, I think. He just came onto food like it was nothing. I find that a bit absurd even with the words free use attached to it.
I don't believe this would be what the story tried to tell us so far. This game's about a light-hearted story of a guy and a couple of girls that have to live together due to more or less obvious reasons. Putting "real life dramas" inside such a game would completely ruin its story and meaning, in my opinion.
You can think this as a way to counterbalance the grim atmosphere that constantly surrounds our protagonists.
The (great) humor that is present in almost every line of dialogue couldn't make me think otherwise, really.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
If you read inkalicious's post a few above yours he indicates that his interactions with Megan might have more dire consequences depending on the path you go.

Also the jizzing on the food thing was just a trigger to open that kink up, same as peeing on Sam's cut. Personally I found it rather funny in a unreal off the wall way, how he just walks up jizzed on the food and asked her about the book as naturally as if he'd just walked up and added ketchup to her food or something, and how she didn't react. Totally unreal and bizarre but that what made it funny.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Also the jizzing on the food thing was just a trigger to open that kink up, same as peeing on Sam's cut. Personally I found it rather funny in a unreal off the wall way, how he just walks up jizzed on the food and asked her about the book as naturally as if he'd just walked up and added ketchup to her food or something, and how she didn't react. Totally unreal and bizarre but that what made it funny.
That was the best scene in the whole update, it was hilarious (and also super hot, for me)

4.60 star(s) 87 Votes