kidmos399

May 9, 2021
Thoses animation are created in the studio by fan, they use them for their own video. Some are shared by the dev (free or paying). A lot of video made and shared on line are made using multiple of these pre made animation / short clip.

If you learn to use the studio and take time, you can basically create from scratch the animation of your dream, but it take time...

And no, theses can't be used in the main game. It require to be patched through a mod, and I don't even know where to start searching for a manual (for coder) on how to tranfert a studio made animation into a mod for the game....
Thanks for your reply. It is now clear to me that many animations created in the studio are clearly not published for use in the main game in the form of mods and plugins, but are used for personal interests, scenes, videos, etc. only in the studio. Many animations are really unique and therefore you get a little disappointed if you can't find at least a scene with such animation, pose... But, in fact, yes, you need to learn how to use the studio... You are right, it will take quite a long time... It is a pity, of course, that the developers did not create a simplified mod with which it would be possible to transfer animations from scenes to the main game, at the expense of this it is necessary to steam up a lot, apparently, so that it becomes simple...

fdjtdtjrer

May 18, 2021
Please help, CharaStudio keep reporting that required zipmods are missing but I already updated and installed studio mods by KKManager 1.4.0

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
(...) It is a pity, of course, that the developers did not create a simplified mod with which it would be possible to transfer animations from scenes to the main game, at the expense of this it is necessary to steam up a lot, apparently, so that it becomes simple...
At the same time, you have to remember that officially, not a single of Illussion game was made to support mod.

In reality, Illusion was well aware of how much their game were succesfull only because of the comunity's mods and all it offer to theirs games.

Guess they make it half - half.
And Illusion sucessor is using Unity which is less mods friendly (while doing the same level of job as far as we can see so be... afraid).

As for the studio, you can probably find lot of tutorial by searching online.

kidmos399

May 9, 2021
At the same time, you have to remember that officially, not a single of Illussion game was made to support mod.

In reality, Illusion was well aware of how much their game were succesfull only because of the comunity's mods and all it offer to theirs games.

Guess they make it half - half.
And Illusion sucessor is using Unity which is less mods friendly (while doing the same level of job as far as we can see so be... afraid).

As for the studio, you can probably find lot of tutorial by searching online.
Yes, without custom mods and many other custom things, Illusion games would be much more boring) But still, it's sad that everything is still difficult, because with such resources and or if everything were simpler, the user community could have long ago, for example, from Koikatsu or Honey Select 2, made a mega simulator with huge lists of different features even in the main game, and not only in studios... But due to the complex modding, the transfer process, and or if it exists at all without special programs, and without the necessary information, such a meager list of animations and poses in the main game turns out... Of course, it's better than nothing, but still the scarcity is frustrating, because there are many possibilities, but they are not fully realized... Maybe there are reasons for this...

It turns out that we need to explore all the possibilities of the studio..

belmontzar

Oct 5, 2017
I have a derpy question..
in an older version of the game there was a special cheat menu you could open with the [Pause] button on your keyboard.
I had to redownload the game and now have the updated R11 stuff. Does anyone know Which mod it was that activated that menu? It was Really useful for me

belmontzar

Oct 5, 2017
Please help, CharaStudio keep reporting that required zipmods are missing but I already updated and installed studio mods by KKManager 1.4.0
I actually know the answer for this one and sad to say its a little annoying.
It means that a character your trying to use has extra Custom mods. If you look up who made the character, you might be able to find the custom mods that they used for that character.
This also some times happens for the Super customized characters made for Koikatsu or Koikatsu party.. as not all the costume mods from those games are part of Sunshine [I think]
either way, you gotta track down who made the character, and look them up to find the mods. Also sadly.. those mods might be blocked by a pay wall.

fdjtdtjrer

May 18, 2021
I actually know the answer for this one and sad to say its a little annoying.
It means that a character your trying to use has extra Custom mods. If you look up who made the character, you might be able to find the custom mods that they used for that character.
This also some times happens for the Super customized characters made for Koikatsu or Koikatsu party.. as not all the costume mods from those games are part of Sunshine [I think]
either way, you gotta track down who made the character, and look them up to find the mods. Also sadly.. those mods might be blocked by a pay wall.
I think you misunderstood. I meant studio mod for scene, not character mod. And it's appear on every scene not from specific creator. For now I'll try reinstall studio mods and hope that'll fix.

MadHalaster

Jan 5, 2020
I think you misunderstood. I meant studio mod for scene, not character mod. And it's appear on every scene not from specific creator. For now I'll try reinstall studio mods and hope that'll fix.
That wont fix it. You need to find the mods that it says you are missing, and add them into the Mods folder. That is the only thing that will fix it, and KKManager has lots of mods, but there are 10x as many mods that it does not have that you have to track down or get elsewhere. There are all sorts of free mods, as well as all sorts of paid mods you can find all over the place on the internet. On Pixiv, in torrents on btdig, links to google drives, mega drives, pixeldrain, and more. Just not here on F95.

If you are getting a zipmod missing message, it should tell you WHICH zipmod is missing. You need to do a google search for it and hopefully get lucky. The huge thread on these forums had a ton of mods, but that was banned and is gone, so you have to search elsewhere now. What mod are you missing?

fdjtdtjrer

May 18, 2021
That wont fix it. You need to find the mods that it says you are missing, and add them into the Mods folder. That is the only thing that will fix it, and KKManager has lots of mods, but there are 10x as many mods that it does not have that you have to track down or get elsewhere. There are all sorts of free mods, as well as all sorts of paid mods you can find all over the place on the internet. On Pixiv, in torrents on btdig, links to google drives, mega drives, pixeldrain, and more. Just not here on F95.

If you are getting a zipmod missing message, it should tell you WHICH zipmod is missing. You need to do a google search for it and hopefully get lucky. The huge thread on these forums had a ton of mods, but that was banned and is gone, so you have to search elsewhere now. What mod are you missing?
I didn't miss any mod iirc since it's already included in "Sideloader Modpack - Studio" folder when I updated. I checked it myself, but the problem is CharaStudio somehow can't detect them. The scene in this pic is from HONGCHA.

Sep 5, 2023
I have a derpy question..
in an older version of the game there was a special cheat menu you could open with the [Pause] button on your keyboard.
I had to redownload the game and now have the updated R11 stuff. Does anyone know Which mod it was that activated that menu? It was Really useful for me
It's F12 key.

MadHalaster

Jan 5, 2020
I didn't miss any mod iirc since it's already included in "Sideloader Modpack - Studio" folder when I updated. I checked it myself, but the problem is CharaStudio somehow can't detect them. The scene in this pic is from HONGCHA.
Hmm, as long as the folder structure is correct it should detect them without issue.

Should be like this:
Folder Layout.png
A few of your missing mods are also not present in the Sideloader Modpack - Studio and have to be obtained elsewhere, the rest though should definitely be detected if the folders are correct. Perhaps try moving them into your MyMods folder just to see if they detect correct in there.

Specifically:
com.AgiShark.GSPoses501_550 and xukmi.Shaders.FX.

fdjtdtjrer

May 18, 2021
Hmm, as long as the folder structure is correct it should detect them without issue.

Should be like this:
View attachment 3984901
A few of your missing mods are also not present in the Sideloader Modpack - Studio and have to be obtained elsewhere, the rest though should definitely be detected if the folders are correct. Perhaps try moving them into your MyMods folder just to see if they detect correct in there.

Specifically:
com.AgiShark.GSPoses501_550 and xukmi.Shaders.FX.
This is really weird but my theory was correct. After reinstall studio mods most of them are no longer missing. Everything works fine now beside these 2 warnings.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: abirvg

belmontzar

Oct 5, 2017
oh sorry I thought it was a character problem not a scene problem.. yeah that's my bad. I just remember that Iused to get that sort of error all the time, but it was related to characters XD

It's F12 key.
wait.. wait...
Oh...
*FLOP* Wow im dumb XD
Thank you very much.

Vitriks

May 12, 2017
Huge improvement to SS enjoyers in Koikatsu Sunshine

There is a huge improvement in the latest BetterRepack Koikatsu Sunshine R11. It's have upgraded stilletto plugin. What it have to do with SS? Well it basically allow you to adjust feet position without changing the rest of the pose. You can do it while playing the game in normal mode. Also for some reason you can now make male legs shorter without having animation glitch in knee area.

Marcus819-#

Feb 11, 2024
Hi, I'm new here. Can I ask how can you play/download both the og KoiKatsu and SunShine? Do I just put them all together after downloading both ver?

3.10 star(s) 20 Votes